Land of the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dude! You're sick![/QUOTE]

You're just picking up on that?
That's not exactly a new occurance or anything. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Back already? What about all that stuff you said about zoloft's side effects? :lol:[/QUOTE]

That wasn't what I was doing!! :lol:8-[

[quote name='shrike4242']She killed a poor, innocent Tivo for its drive..... :cry:[/QUOTE]
it was 5 dollars for an 80 GB HDD in her mind. She cares not about TV.

[quote name='shrike4242']She killed a poor, innocent Tivo for its drive..... :cry:[/QUOTE]

We can rebuild it. We can make it bigger, better, faster, stronger...
We have the technology. :lol:

That's nothing, I stripped a perfectly good xbox for its hard drive when one of my computers went down because of hard drive failure so, since it was late and no stores were open and the other 3 computers were tasked for other things. I pulled it out and reinstalled it as the main drive. Next day, I got a 180gig drive and had my friend reinstall it with the xbox mod. :bouncy:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']the latter[/QUOTE]

What else can you expect?
1. They're guys.
2. They're perverts.
2a. That's kind of redundant.

:lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']the latter[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I couldn't resist and since Sneaky just threw up a random comment, it was my urge, nay, my obligation to sarcastically respond. It was the perfect setup. :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']What else can you expect?
1. They're guys.
2. They're perverts.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Girls are just as perverted ... they just try to hide it. At least, some of them are. :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']What else can you expect?
1. They're guys.
2. They're perverts.

:lol:[/QUOTE]
it's sicker than normal

[quote name='jaykrue']Like I said, I couldn't resist and since Sneaky just threw up a random comment, it was my urge, nay, my obligation to sarcastically respond. It was the perfect setup. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep. It's like jaykrue and sneaky were in prision, and sneaky dropped the soap in the shower. It's to be expected from time to time.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yep. It's like jaykrue and sneaky were in prision, and sneaky dropped the soap in the shower. It's to be expected from time to time.[/QUOTE]

Hey, if the opportunity presents itself... :cool:;):lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']it's sicker than normal[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it kind of is. But then, I doubt it's the worst thing to hit the boards.
In fact, I actually find that talk far less distasteful that an talk of pedophilia, though it's still probably not something that would come up in proper conversation, especially in mixed company. However, I wouldn't doubt that the selfsame topic could come up in a room full of guys just sitting around drinking.... and the "Would you" question would be entered into the discussion as well.

[quote name='JSweeney']I wouldn't know. My preorder hasn't come in yet.
Or the one for Atelier Iris.

At least I was able to find a copy of Meteos at a Gamerush. :)[/QUOTE]
I'm pissed about my preorder for Atelier, cause it didn't come with the preorder item. I called NIS America and they said EB and Gamestop only gave them to their online preorders.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey man back off... I'm not even gay. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yet you talk about guys constantly IMing and PMing you for BJs.
Methinks the laddie doth protest too much...
Maybe you're putting out some vibe that's making them think you're the squeaky wheel that wants to get greased.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yet you talk about guys constantly IMing and PMing you for BJs.
Methinks the laddie doth protest too much...
Maybe you're putting out some vibe that's making them think you're the squeaky wheel that wants to get greased.[/QUOTE]

HEY THAT WASNT MY FAULT.

Someone gave people the impression that I'm a gay sailor in the U.S. Navy. :roll:

[quote name='Moxio']Hey man back off... I'm not even gay. :cry:[/QUOTE]
... maybe Vincent throws them off. Vincent is a badass but he does have long silky hair and :drool:
Don't worry Moxio I won't ask you for a BJ. :whistle2:D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']... maybe Vincent throws them off. Vincent is a badass but he does have long silky hair and :drool:
Don't worry Moxio I won't ask you for a BJ. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

Whew.

But yeah vincent is Cool guy.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, blathering on about your love for Iori probably doesn't help, Moxio. :)[/QUOTE]

Iori yuri IS pretty Cool though...

[quote name='Moxio']Iori yuri IS pretty Cool though...[/QUOTE]

Please. Everyone knows the coolest character in any fighting game ever is Kobun (Servbot).

287_smlImage.jpg

[quote name='JSweeney']Please. Everyone knows the coolest character in any fighting game ever is Kobun (Servbot).

287_smlImage.jpg
[/QUOTE]
wrong Gon is the coolest
gon.gif

[quote name='AngellicLulu']wrong Gon is the coolest
gon.gif
[/QUOTE]

:lol: I have a friend who used to get PISSED because I would totally kick his ass with Gon in Tekken 3.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:lol: I have a friend who used to get PISSED because I would totally kick his ass with Gon in Tekken 3.[/QUOTE]
same here and he gets pissed when I beat him with
jigglypuff.JPG

I love Jigglypuff!

[quote name='Moxio']Wow Riviera is pretty fun! So far I just started... but Ledah is pretty cool.[/QUOTE]
He is. But he doesn't stay in your party, sadly.
I like the side stuff like, press button combination to dodge trap, etc. I think it's a creative addition. The TP to look around pisses me off but I learned as long as you kill with an overload move you'll get the TP you need.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']He is. But he doesn't stay in your party, sadly.
I like the side stuff like, press button combination to dodge trap, etc. I think it's a creative addition. The TP to look around pisses me off but I learned as long as you kill with an overload move you'll get the TP you need.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the TP system is pretty lame... and it doesn't make sense.

However, the game is pretty unique (battle-wise, speaking).

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah the TP system is pretty lame... and it doesn't make sense.

However, the game is pretty unique (battle-wise, speaking).[/QUOTE]
It took me forever to get through the second dungeon area. Because they introduced the practice battles. You can go to the menu select practice and fight fairly easy battles to level up your skills without actually using up your items. It's very very nice so you can learn overdrives.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It took me forever to get through the second dungeon area. Because they introduced the practice battles. You can go to the menu select practice and fight fairly easy battles to level up your skills without actually using up your items. It's very very nice so you can learn overdrives.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I gotta say that "Labyrinth" is the shiznit!!! :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is fun. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:roll: It's the monkeys that count. :lol: And it's Ape Escape 2, Lulu. Fun game, can't wait for AE3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back