Last game you paid full price for at launch, and why?

My last 2 purchases before I discovered CAG.

Fallout 3/PC

Yeah...when I saw it drop to $34.99 I was like, well crap but a few of my buddies got it too at launch so we had a lot of wasteland stories to share during office breaks. Money well spent.

MK vs. DCU/360

At least MK vs. DCU hasn't dropped much at all, but man...the look on my friend(s) faces after a week of getting familiar with all the character's moves was pricless. I fuck'd them up over...and over and over again.

Fallout 3 at full price. No gift cards or B2G1 deals. Loved every second of it. Then traded it to a fellow CAG for Fable 2. So I guess I got to play two games for my money.

Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories RE (and a week later it was on sale everywhere) fuck it.... the last one before that was Naruto Path of the Ninja (something like that) for the 360 now I'm just waiting on the new one that just came out to drop under 30.

Thanks

Quite a few actually. Off the top of my head recently i can think of Fallout 3, Fable 2, LBP, and Banjo Kazooie: nuts and bolts.
If it's something I know I'll enjoy i will pay full price. It's easy to justify too. $60 for a new game that will get me at least 10-15 hours of entertainment or $10 for a movie for 2 hours of entertainment.

Maybe Fable II, although that cost me £36ish not £40.

See I got Gears of War 2 for £6 because of trade ins and Call of Duty: World at War for £27 when Asda had that ridiculous deal on.

So yeah probably Fable if not GTA IV.

Why? Because I wanted them :)

LAst games i ordered at fullprice was are:
DJ Max Trilogy [Pulsar Limited Edition] and DJ Max Portable Emotional Sense - Black Square [Quattra Limited Edition] from play asia, and why? cause its DJ MAX!!!

Chrono Trigger (DS) - It's kinda over priced for $39.99 but I just couldn't wait to play this while at work.

Most of my full price buys are RPGs were I feel like I get my moneys worth out of a 60+ hour game or games I keep coming back to like Rockband, Left for Dead or fighters)

paid $57 w/ free shipping, no tax for Fallout 3 a week after release on NewEgg. Purchased because I am a college student & thanksgiving break was arriving. If I was a bit more patient could of saved about $15. Fav 360 game by the way!!!

bread's done
Back