last movie you saw??

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Orgazmo, great movie.[/QUOTE]

I just saw it tonight also, unexpectedly great movie. My friend who use to be a mormon was watching the movie also, which made the experience that much better.

Caught SWAT this morning on HBO. Fourth or fifth time i've seen it.. first time I saw it, it was a lot better than I thought it'd be.. I still like it after this past viewing.. suprisingly good movie.

[quote name='evilmregg']I saw Unleashed at the theater last night, and Appleseed on DVD today. Both are excellent films.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw Unleashed last friday too. It was excellent!

I was pleasantly surprised to see it was written/produced by Luc Besson (my fav writer/director) too.

Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

Very good documentary. All about Z Channel, the firsy pay-station. They played an eclectic mox of films, from silents, to old Hollywood stuff, European art cinema, French New Wave, cult films, a lot of great stuff. Not only interesting because of the films, but because of Jerry Harvey, the main programmer. A good portrait of a man with only one passion, cinema. It's running on IFC for the next couple couple weeks I believe, so check it out.

[quote name='hutno']legend of 1900[/QUOTE]
Nice choice :applause: Very underrated and underseen film.

Saw Anchorman today, and it was okay. Not roffle funny, but it made me chuckle a couple times. And Ben Stiller makes the worst Mexican since Charleton Heston ;)

[quote name='modium']Nice choice :applause: Very underrated and underseen film.

Saw Anchorman today, and it was okay. Not roffle funny, but it made me chuckle a couple times. And Ben Stiller makes the worst Mexican since Charleton Heston ;)[/QUOTE]

I hated that movie soo much! Think of what movie was axed so that could be made instead! I feel so bad for that movie!

[quote name='smalien1']I hated that movie soo much! Think of what movie was axed so that could be made instead! I feel so bad for that movie![/QUOTE]

Oh, c'mon! How can you go wrong with "I'm gonna punch you in the ovaries!" ? That line basically made the movie. :lol:

[quote name='smalien1']I hated that movie soo much! Think of what movie was axed so that could be made instead! I feel so bad for that movie![/QUOTE]
A couple of the more absurd bits were kind of funny, but the end result of the film wasn't very satisfying. The bit jaykrue mentioned was funny, because Will Ferrel is great at improv, and who hasn't wondered what the anchors are saying when they're mtued like that? :lol: Bad acting, all around though, especially Kelly Bundy :p

[quote name='Msut77']City of God fanfreakingtastic.[/QUOTE]

possibly my favorite movie of all time. everytime i talk about movies with someone i bring up this movie. it is simply amazing.

I saw Kingdom of Heaven last week and Kicking and Screaming just the other night. Both of them were good films and worth the price of admission. Will Ferrel is a comic genius.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy....I walked out before the end worst film I'd seen in a loooong time.

r1s3n

Star Wars Episode 3 baby!

fuckin a, just got back from the midnight showing, and it was good. It is, IMO, the second best Star Wars EVEr, behind Empire. It was so fucking good.

Star Wars
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
:D
Hell fucking yeah!
Although I'm not (yet) sure I'd put it second, I'm with Sneaky in that it kicked absolute ass.

I'm just going to put this out there.... Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith!!!

I agree with all of you guys that it is by far the best Star Wars movie made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back