last movie you saw??

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sin City, again.[/QUOTE]

Damn, it's that good? I've been really wanting to see it, I'll hopefully get to it this weekend.

[quote name='Zman310']Damn, it's that good? I've been really wanting to see it, I'll hopefully get to it this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, in my mind at least.

Control Room

I highly enjoyed it, a fascinating and refreshingly different take on Al-Jazeera and media coverage of the Iraq war. Highly recommended.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And with a large bottle of astroglide? ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol: No, but I do need some tissues. Y'know, for my tears. Yeah. That's it.

I just noticed; my current avy looks remarkably like Giovanni Ribisi in the movie.

[quote name='Ledhed']:lol: No, but I do need some tissues. Y'know, for my tears. Yeah. That's it.

I just noticed; my current avy looks remarkably like Giovanni Ribisi in the movie.[/QUOTE]

:lol: It does!

Ong Bak...Sick Fighting, no wires makes it all the more cool, its a very stylized Muay Thai for any martial Arts fans, but yes the moves have names, and it wasnt make up like Drunken Boxing, though i love Legend Of The Drunken Master. Overall A Very Good Recomendation, for fans of action, martial arts movies

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm hoping to see it for a fourth time tomorrow night. :D[/QUOTE]

Now who isn't watching their spelling? ;)

[quote name='Ledhed']Now who isn't watching their spelling? ;)[/QUOTE]

A simple mistake. It's not like I was trying to use words I'm not qualified to handle and fucked it up. ;)

patt2.jpg

[quote name='modium']Sword of Doom

If you like a good samurai picture, you HAVE to see this. fucking awesome.[/QUOTE]

I heard black rain had good swordfights, but its just to damn boring for the first half i never finish watching it, that said the last movie i watched was day after tomorrow, oh about five minutes ago, for the fourth time, my family is addicted to that, i should send them to over-FX rehab or something

Un Chien Andalou

"got me a movie
i want you to know
slicing up eyeballs
i want you to know
girlie so groovy
i want you to know
don't know about you
but i am un chien andalusia
wanna grow
up to be
be a debaser, debaser"

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Donnie Darko DC, so go suck a fucK![/QUOTE]

Me too. Thank god for the website or I woulda never figured the damn thing out.

If I'm not mistaken, Sin City was the last movie I watched. I have American History X, Three Kings, and Road to Periditon sitting next to me, though.

[quote name='zewone']Just saw Sin City for my 2nd time.[/QUOTE]

I saw it for the third time on Thursday, but I couldn't get anyone to go with me again on Saturday. :cry:

Napoleon Dynamite, The Gods Must Be Crazy, and Vanilla Sky were all watched yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back