Last OTT of 2010, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up the two seasons of It's Always Sunny I was missing. Season 5 is the weakest season but the "D.E.N.N.I.S. System" episode alone is more than worth the ten bucks.

[quote name='prmononoke']Did anyone else get in on that Sears thing that just happened?[/QUOTE]

I ordered within the first two pages of the SD thread and I got nothing. I was hoping to get that GC e-mail, but after waiting an hour I knew I wasn't getting shit.

[quote name='munch']What Sears thing?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter now, does it? From all indication, whatever Sears had a price mistake on was cancelled. :p

(I tried to check the front page and some of the forums at SD, but couldn't find anything...)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Working from home today. Number84 has progressed from Strep Throat to Scarlet Fever.

/goodtimes[/QUOTE]

Oh man that sucks. I hope he gets better soon.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I ordered within the first two pages of the SD thread and I got nothing. I was hoping to get that GC e-mail, but after waiting an hour I knew I wasn't getting shit.[/QUOTE]

I got one of mine right away, and the other one arrived after several hours, well after the deal died. I also ordered within the first few pages of the thread.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2516897

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Doesn't matter now, does it? From all indication, whatever Sears had a price mistake on was cancelled. :p

(I tried to check the front page and some of the forums at SD, but couldn't find anything...)[/QUOTE]

Just interested. Why the snarky response?

[quote name='munch']Just interested. Why the snarky response?[/QUOTE]

Probably because I was irritated that I couldn't find it and that nobody seemed to want to tell the OTT anything about it anyway. :)

Sears fucked up and put 50 percent off gift cards. I snagged a 500 dollar one for 250, but the problem is that they caught on really early (5 minutes after it was posted). I never got an email with a code or pin number to use.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do it, munch. It's neat.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up since you guys twisted my arm so hard. It better be good.

The only thing I can see wrong with the game is the combat is stale. Everything else is really nice, especially the environments and pacing.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Sears fucked up and put 50 percent off gift cards. I snagged a 500 dollar one for 250, but the problem is that they caught on really early (5 minutes after it was posted). I never got an email with a code or pin number to use.[/QUOTE]
I got in an hour after it was posted and got my code. Did you have it sent to the right email?

[quote name='2DMention']Got my passport taken care of and my oil change was free.[/QUOTE]
How's Tales Of Vesperia going for you?I seen that it's on your currently playing list.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I got in an hour after it was posted and got my code. Did you have it sent to the right email?[/QUOTE]

I paid with paypal so it might have fucked me. My sister ordered shortly after I did and didn't get hers either and she paid with Discover.

Edit: They did charge my paypal account and still no e-mail. I know I input the right address, but I didn't ever make an account.

Moon on blu-ray is $8.99 at Amazon. Everyone needs to see this movie at least once. Sooo good. Directed by David Bowie's son and features Sam Rockwell who is good in just about everything.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Mak.[/QUOTE]

Howdy

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I paid with paypal so it might have fucked me. My sister ordered shortly after I did and didn't get hers either and she paid with Discover.

Edit: They did charge my paypal account and still no e-mail. I know I input the right address, but I didn't ever make an account.[/QUOTE]
I paid with Paypal too. I think more people may have went with the $500 codes and Sears ran out/cut it off early. I only got a $75 card.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I paid with Paypal too. I think more people may have went with the $500 codes and Sears ran out/cut it off early. I only got a $75 card.[/QUOTE]

Probably why. I went for 5 and my sister went for 4.

I got myself some Vibram Five Finger shoes. They're extremely comftorable but I know my calf muscles are going to suffer the next couple of weeks.

And at the last minute, for this years award for worst loading screen in a video game, Reich! (NSFW)

reichplaybtn530pxheaderimg.jpg

Hello OTT. Christmas was great with the little Wow. Watching a 2 year old open presents is hilarious.

After each one, he'd hand it to us and say "OPEN PLEASE"

[quote name='lordwow']Hello OTT. Christmas was great with the little Wow. Watching a 2 year old open presents is hilarious.

After each one, he'd hand it to us and say "OPEN PLEASE"[/QUOTE]

That's awesome.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']And at the last minute, for this years award for worst loading screen in a video game, Reich! (NSFW)

reichplaybtn530pxheaderimg.jpg
[/QUOTE]
boner achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back