Last OTT of 2010, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']How's the iOS version of Plants vs. Zombies? Now that I have a Touch I need to know what to buy ;-;[/QUOTE]Cut the Rope: Holiday Edition
Drop7
Mirror's Edge
Puzzle Agent
Words With Friends

Maybe:

Age of Zombies
Chu Chu Rocket
Eliss
Let's Golf 2
Monkey Island 1 and 2
Need for Speed(Shift or Hot Pursuit)
Spider
The Simpsons
Wolfenstein RPG

All of those should be on sale for $.99 and most should have demos. I think Apple is going to unfreeze the App Store tomorrow so I'd check those out sooner rather than later before the prices go back up.

I thought PvZ was really intuitive on iPhone but I've only gotten up to where they introduce the pool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought an iPhone 4. This thing is neat.

Anyone who still has an iPhone/iPod, add me on Gamecenter.

~~~
~
YouinReverse

~~~~
~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freaking cat woke me up at 4 45 and i couldn't sleep last night and i'm leaving at 6 30 and i'll be on a plane for almost 9 hours for the first time what the hell is wrong with u
stupid cat
let me sleep more

edit: sorry u guys i had a moment there but now i had some cereal and a klonopin and 'sall good
relaxinghomeseller.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning, OTT.

I just had a Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel, and they forgot the egg. I am sad.

On the bright side, there are even less people here at work today than there was yesterday.

I remember when I worked, I liked being in the office this time of year. Office was empty, there usually wasn't much to do, and long lunches weren't noticed.

Only problem was 'creatively' accounting for the work time when there was nothing to do.

There's hardly anyone here at work either today.

The good news is that next week I work 2 days and get paid for 2.5. The semi-vacation continues!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Cut the Rope: Holiday Edition
Drop7
Mirror's Edge
Puzzle Agent
Words With Friends

Maybe:

Age of Zombies
Chu Chu Rocket
Eliss
Let's Golf 2
Monkey Island 1 and 2
Need for Speed(Shift or Hot Pursuit)
Spider
The Simpsons
Wolfenstein RPG
[/QUOTE]

These and...

Angry Birds
Fruit Ninja
Rage HD
Osmos
Texting of the bread
Robot Unicorn Attack
Peggle
And Spider-man (if it's still .99)
Are worth checking out.

Bio, I'll add you. Jimbo, what's your game center name?

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I just had a Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel, and they forgot the egg. I am sad.

On the bright side, there are even less people here at work today than there was yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Why are you sad? They took out the worst part of that bagel so you could focus on the awesomeness of the bacon and cheese.

I need MS points...can't believe there hasn't been a deal on them. I very rarely get them for retail price...guess this might be one of those times.

Come to think of it, I did score a free $50 RZ Cert from Best Buy for "test driving" a Ford. Guess I'll use that up to pick up some points.

[quote name='Amblix']Eggs are nasty.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']High Five![/QUOTE]

You guys are crazy.

Eggs are the best part of the chicken...save for the wings.

The one thing you were right about Frosty, the bacon and cheese was pure WIN!

[quote name='Rocko']How's the iOS version of Plants vs. Zombies? Now that I have a Touch I need to know what to buy ;-;[/QUOTE]
Skip PvZ on iPhone because you only get a third of the game and it's not the best part of the game. Get it on PC or XBLA.

[quote name='Number83']You guys are crazy.

Eggs are the best part of the chicken...save for the wings.

The one thing you were right about Frosty, the bacon and cheese was pure WIN![/QUOTE]

Not a chance, haha.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I got my annual raise, y'all! I am now just below the poverty line for living in CA. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I should be getting my ~3% in Feb. :whistle2:|

Anyone who needs a 12 month XBL, you can get it for $35 at BB this week. You just need to find an older card, like the madden 2010 cards, which state $49.99 on them. BB will take $15 off the price for this week's sale, leaving it at 34.99.

Probably the cheapest we'll see for awhile, now that the rate went up $10/year.

[quote name='Amblix']Just finished The Town.

Great flick.

Now watching Resident Evil Afterlife, really shitty so far.[/QUOTE]

Yup, love The Town...excellent movie!

Yeah I was surprised, was like...Directed by Ben Affleck, Written by Ben Affleck, and Starring you guessed it, Ben Affleck.

Pleasently surprised though. ^^

I don't want to know how long that's been sitting around.

On an unrelated note, can't wait for easter to come. I love those mini eggs.

[quote name='JStryke']I don't want to know how long that's been sitting around.

On an unrelated note, can't wait for easter to come. I love those mini eggs.[/QUOTE]

When I was a kid, I liked those cadbury cream eggs. Not so much anymore.

No more work until next Tues., and there's another snowpokalypse coming. Guess I'll stay in and play Tales of Vespa.

Might have to try looking after work then tomorrow. And if they're skipping Single's Awareness Day, that's fine by me. I hate that holiday.

[quote name='Amblix']Yeah I was surprised, was like...Directed by Ben Affleck, Written by Ben Affleck, and Starring you guessed it, Ben Affleck.

Pleasently surprised though. ^^[/QUOTE]

Gone Baby Gone is the fucking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back