Last OTT of 2010, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='2DMention']Having trouble with some bosses which I lower the difficulty to beat, other than that, enjoying it.[/QUOTE]
What part are you on?And your playing it for the Xbox right?

I knew it was coming, but I go to finish up The Sopranos and the ending still comes out of nowhere. It is a really good way to end a show.

Going to finish up the fifth season of Dexter and then tackle either Lost or The Wire.

[quote name='Number83']:wave:

Morning, OTT.

This week of work is the best...no one is here. I worked from home yesterday and no one noticed.[/QUOTE]

Here too. I only work 1.5 days this week, and get paid for 2.5

What part are you on?And your playing it for the Xbox right?
I'm at the
Ghost Ship
. On Ecksbawks.

[quote name='Number83']Lulu, what kind of presents did you get from the kids in school this year?[/QUOTE]
Hm, 200 dollars in gift cards.
A handmade fleece blanket, a build a bear reindeer, candles (per usual), fudge, a scarf, a tote bag, 2 christmas mugs (soon I'll have a whole mismatched christmas themed set of dishes) and a cat ornament.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Hm, 200 dollars in gift cards.
A handmade fleece blanket, a build a bear reindeer, candles (per usual), fudge, a scarf, a tote bag, 2 christmas mugs (soon I'll have a whole mismatched christmas themed set of dishes) and a cat ornament.[/QUOTE]

Score!

:bomb:

Got $200 tickets to a play for my wife for X-Mas and she tells me she won't be able to go. Now I need to list these up on eBay or something and the show date is 1/1/2010. :wall:

I'm just a ordinary boy

just made some rice

on my aunts rice maker

might 'bate in a bit since she's asleep

oh is that a radioactive spider?

that's cool

might touch him

oh no he bit me

feeling funny

oh i guess i'm spider-man now

the end

[quote name='Maklershed']Spidermand the Musical[/QUOTE]

Maybe you'll get to witness someone else falling and nearly killing themselves!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Man, you guys had an opening to make like 50 posts about musicals yet, nothing. What is with these slow OTTs?[/QUOTE]

Still not enough tot pictures. Get in here Chuplayer.

PvZ is great on the iPhone/Touch.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Man, you guys had an opening to make like 50 posts about musicals yet, nothing. [/QUOTE]

Gay jokes about Linkin?

Too easy.
Hey manthing, did you donate yet? Time is running out!

We're raising money for Penny Arcade's Child's Play charity. For every $5 donated via PayPal through the CAG ChipIn system (located to the left of this text), you will receive one entry into a raffle to win a gaming bundle valued at over $2000, a $500 Play-Asia gift certificate and many other great prizes!

For more details and a current prize list, please click here.
:rofl:

I played PvZ on my Mac and it was pretty hectic. I couldn't imagine playing on the iPhone/iPod's tiny screen.

Do they tone down the number of on screen zombies/plants?

Pretty much snowed in for the third day in a row and decided to play Black Ops since I had only played 1 level of single player. Ended up beating the whole thing, but it was pretty tough for a FPS. It just seemed like my teammates were never shooting and managed to never get shot at. All in all it was decent, but it's way crappier a campaign than I had heard.

I just ventured out to 7-11 to get some beer and people are still driving like morons. A lady was sitting at a stop light with her hazard lights on. I said, "Your hazards are on..." to which the lady replied, "It's so people can see me!" ....it stopped snowing 2 days ago.

[quote name='zewone']I played PvZ on my Mac and it was pretty hectic. I couldn't imagine playing on the iPhone/iPod's tiny screen.

Do they tone down the number of on screen zombies/plants?[/QUOTE]
That's why I asked. I've watched some friends play it on large monitors and it seems to get crazy.

[quote name='musicnoteless']apparently more gifts are waiting for me when i get off of work. Xmas round 2 here i come.[/quote]

i don't care!

Someone annoyed me earlier this week and I stole your line. They asked me why I sounded like Kermit the Frog. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back