League of Legends anyone?

[quote name='icedrake523']Have you guys heard of this game called League of Legends?[/QUOTE]

No. What's it about?

[quote name='icedrake523']Have you guys heard of this game called League of Legends?[/QUOTE]

Thats the one you rage the whole time you play, right?

Just rocked in a game with Trundle. We had an instalock Wukong who wanted solo top. I usually would jungle Nocturne or Skarner but didn't have a page for them, so I tried Trundle. The few times I tried him I was terrible but he owns the new jungle.

Tried a gank on TF, got away. Then tried again a few min later and got him. A gank on bot failed but I was able to try again shortly after and got the kill. I also had a clutch save of our Wukong. Their jungle Volibear and solo top Irelia got him low while I was doing Red, he went towards our tri-bush, I pillar'd to slow them down. LeBlanc (who got fed off their TF) came and we got Volibear and nearly Irelia, too. She could 2-shot their TF and Teemo.

During the load screen, I thought "I should have dodged. We have no range, Rammus and Soraka bot, and a Wukong who wanted solo top before anyone selected. Plus I suck with Trundle." Glad I didn't.

I popped on and tried a practice as Sivir. She actually seems alright to me, although I do not like her Ricochet not being a toggle anymore.

was hoping they'd include last year's skins too

might pickup the GP skin

frustrating thing about this game is the whiners who ruin games when you don't give them their way. the people who say you can't pick xx character, they have to have a certain lane, or you need to play their way. everytime I get one of those players, and just let them do what they do (so they don't feed/cry the whole time), they always end up being the worst person on the team. Really, you had to have this character, you told me not to be sona, and you had to have top/mid/bot and you're now 2/10? every, single, time...

[quote name='BigPopov']was hoping they'd include last year's skins too

might pickup the GP skin

frustrating thing about this game is the whiners who ruin games when you don't give them their way. the people who say you can't pick xx character, they have to have a certain lane, or you need to play their way. everytime I get one of those players, and just let them do what they do (so they don't feed/cry the whole time), they always end up being the worst person on the team. Really, you had to have this character, you told me not to be sona, and you had to have top/mid/bot and you're now 2/10? every, single, time...[/QUOTE]

87% of the people who play league are trolls, another 6% are foreigners that have literally zero clue what they're doing, 4% are a combination of the two, and the last 3% are actual people that know how to play and aren't complete morons. Good luck getting matched with the 3%.

Gangplank and Heimerdinger's look awesome. Saw Maokai's skin. It looks awful. Still gonna pick it up since he's my favorite tree, and I'm an idiot. But still.. it could have been much better.

And I know the feeling. I learned how to play multiple roles at moment I hit 20 and decided that although I was best with Anivia, I couldn't always pick her.

On a side note, I bought Volibear day 2, and never even played with him once! Now he's f2p and nerfed D:

His nerf wasn't bad. The health scaling dropped 2% and the base damage was reduced more as it was ranked which makes sense since you'll have a lot of HP later. The Warmogs nerf is kind of an indirect nerf.

I love when the enemy jungler (Trynd in this case) ganks me over and over, all while our jungler never comes top. Despite getting ganked constantly, I somehow manage to also kill one in the process and go 3-3. Our jungler proceeds to bitch that I'm a shitty feeder.

I absolutely despise pub junglers. fucking 20 minute jungle routines FTL.

If you were overextended, then you only have yourself to blame. Too many games I've jungled and our solo top bitches at me to gank when he's pushed the lane all the way to their turret.

Then your jungler should have helped at some point.

I tried Wukong in a co-op game. He's a lot better than I used to think. Definitely will buy him once I get the IP.

The next champion: Viktor, the Machine Herald
http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.php?/topic/38170-viktor-the-machine-herald/

Passive Information
CEE4M.png
Viktor [Passive] Evolving Technology

Viktor starts with a Hex Core that provides him with stats and can be upgraded in the store to augment one of his abilities. The

Hex Core can only be upgraded once, and cannot be sold back to the store.

The Hex Core
+3 Ability Power per level. This item can be upgraded into one of three augments that enhance Viktor's basic abilities. Click the item in the store to discover its upgrades.

The Hex Core builds into -- Augment: Power, Augment: Gravity, Augment: Death
As of now, all upgrades cost ZERO gold

Augment: Power
+3 Ability Power per level +220 Health +6 Health Regen per 5 seconds
Ability Augment: Power Transfer increases Viktor's Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds.

Augment: Gravity
+3 Ability Power per level +200 Mana +10% Cooldown Reduction +5 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
Ability Augment: Gravity Field has an additional 30% cast range.

Augment: Death
+3 Ability Power per level +45 Ability Power
Augment Ability: Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds.Champion abilities

• q9Mnc.png
    Viktor [Q] Power Transfer
45/50/55/60/65 Mana
9/8/7/6/5 sec Cooldown
600 range
Viktor blasts an enemy unit for 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.65 AP) magic damage, returning 40% of the damage dealt as a shield.

• 9sj1C.png
    Viktor [W] Gravity Field
65 Mana
17/16/15/14/13 sec Cooldown
625 range
Viktor conjures a gravitational imprisonment device, slowing all enemies by 28/32/36/40/44% of their Movement Speed and stacks every 0.5 seconds. At 3 stacks the target will be stunned for 1.5 seconds.

• PEGi8.png
    Viktor [E] Death Ray
70/80/90/100/110 Mana
13/12/11/10/9 sec Cooldown
700 range
Viktor uses his robotic arm to fire a chaos beam that cuts across the field in a line, dealing 70/115/160/205/250 (+0.7 AP) magic damage to every enemy in its path.

• xkj9o.png
    Viktor [R] Chaos Storm
125/175/225 Mana
120 sec Cooldown
700 range
Viktor conjures a singularity at the target location, dealing 150/250/350 (+0.55 AP) magic damage and silencing enemies in the area for 0.5 seconds. As it churns, it deals 40/60/80 (+0.2 AP) magic damage every second to nearby enemies for 7 seconds. The storm moves faster the closer it is to Viktor. Activating this ability again while the singularity is active will redirect it.

Using tips:
•Death Ray is a powerful poke and a strong area of denial tool. Use it in combination with Graviton Field to control your enemy's position.
•Make sure you choose the right augment. Each augment serves to boost specific strengths in Viktor and can only be purchased once a game.

Opposing tips
:•Be careful about how close you let Viktor get to you. Viktor's control of the battle field increases with his proximity to his opponent.
•Be aware of what augment Viktor is using by looking at the color of the light on his staff.

Champion ratings:

Difficulty: 7
Attack: 2
Spell: 8
Health: 5

Lore: Early in life, Viktor discovered his passion for science and invention, particularly in the field of mechanical automation. He attended Zaun's prestigious College of Techmaturgy and led the team that constructed Blitzcrank – a scientific breakthrough that he expected to vault him to the top of his profession. Unfortunately his triumph was usurped by Professor Stanwick, who stole credit for developing Blitzcrank's sentience and later used Viktor's research to revive Urgot.

Viktor's appeals for justice fell on deaf ears, and he sank into a deep depression. He withdrew from the College and barricaded himself in his private laboratory, cutting all human ties. There, in secret, he conceived a project for which nobody else could claim credit. Desiring both to revolutionize his field and to eliminate the jealous human emotions which festered inside him, he engineered parts to replace and improve his own body. When Viktor re-emerged, almost no trace of the original man remained. Not only had he supplanted the majority of his anatomy, but his personality had changed. His previous hope to better society was replaced by an obsession with what he called ''the glorious evolution.'' He saw himself as the patron and pioneer of Valoran's future

a future in which man would renounce his flesh in favor of superior hextech augmentations. Though Viktor's initial appeals were met with heavy skepticism, scientists were confounded by the sophistication of his machinery. By integrating his mind with techmaturgical devices, he had been able to drastically accelerate the progress of his research. His transformation had stripped him of what he perceived as his emotional weaknesses, but there was some lingering residue of resentment against the Professor. Viktor joined the League of Legends to pit his inventions against the greatest opponents Valoran could offer, and to correct any weaknesses or inefficiencies that remained.

''In one's hand, techmaturgy is a tool. As one's hand, it is liberation.'' -Viktor

Possible new items
http://leaguecraft.com/news/new-items-in-the-patch-files-have-been-discovered-76.xhtml

Doran's Scroll (100+ HP, 100+ Mana, 8% Spell Vamp

Warwick's Firebomb (Active: Sets a target area on fire, dealing up to 50 damage to targets in the area over 10 seconds. 1 minute cooldown, grants 3 HP5)

Lux's Prism (Active: Briefly tags a target area with light. Any stealthed champions caught in the area are revealed for 8 seconds. 1 minute cooldown. 1.5 Mp5)

Krigger's Barrier (Adds a 1k HP spell shield)
Abpon's Paper Fan (Active is an indefinate stun)
Katsudion's Glue Gun (Active is an indefinate 50% slow)
Tosajiro's Funny Mask (Active is an indefinate snare)
(I believe the above 4 items may be for testing purposes only)

Runegorger (50 AD, 40 MR, 16% Life Steal. UNIQUE Passive: You gain 1 Attack Damage and 1 Magic Resistance for each 16 magic damage you take, stacking up to 50 Attack Damage and 50 Magic Resistance. Lasts 8 seconds.) Looks like it will be made from a Hexdrinker and a Vamp Scepter.

Hextech Souldrainer (50 AP, 250 Mana, UNIQUE Passive: For every 2.5% of missing health you gain 1% Spell Vamp.)

Augment: Power (For Viktor) (Power Transfer increases Viktor's Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds, 3AP/Level, 220 HP, 6HP5)
Augment: Gravity (For Viktor) (Gravity Field has an additional 30% cast range. 3AP/Level, 200 mana, 10cdr, 5Mp5)
Augment: Death (For Viktor) (Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds, 45AP, 3AP/Level)
The Hex Core (For Viktor) (This item can be upgraded into one of three augments that enhance Viktor's basic abilities. Click the item in the store to discover its upgrades, 3AP/Level)

Found new runes labelled as Elusion. They provide dodge per level, not sure why this is in the files with the impending removal of dodge.
Credit to PWade3 for finding the Sandstorm Katarina Skin and the Dark Crusader Mordekaiser Skin.
Also found Snowstrike Kennen, I believe there are a few christmas skins not announced but added and of which already appear in game despite not being available.

Some possible upcoming skins are: Sandstorm Katarina, Dark Crusader Mordekasier, and Snowstrike Kennen.

[quote name='icedrake523']Then your jungler should have helped at some point.[/QUOTE]

Duh, ya' think? That was the entire point of my post.

I popped on LoL a couple of times recently, but my friends list on its like empty. So I end up exiting and playing Terraria instead.

got back into hon after playing some dota2 and realizing that i could just be playing a completed version instead.

probably play lol again when the crew get tired of hon. its a cycle. i will say in hon there are so many more opportunities to pull off amazing/ridiculous shit just given how many abilities can target both friends and enemies. makes for some very creative encounters. so i'm appreciating/rediscovering that now.

Ahri so far seems like a spam fest and if you're lucky to hit 3 or 4 things, you can probably kill them. It's kinda fun, but 2 skill shots can be great or annoying depending on latency.

I think the main issue with the community is that it's incredibly young. You can tell by the way people chat that they are ~14 years old. Same with CoD.

Anyways, I jumped back into ranked for this season and jwent from sub 1300 to 1528 yesterday with my duo partner. We carry pretty hard, but now I'm starting to get wrecked top by certain champs -- mostly Akali =[. I do the proper build and runes, but she still harasses me all day.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I think the main issue with the community is that it's incredibly young. You can tell by the way people chat that they are ~14 years old. Same with CoD.

Anyways, I jumped back into ranked for this season and jwent from sub 1300 to 1528 yesterday with my duo partner. We carry pretty hard, but now I'm starting to get wrecked top by certain champs -- mostly Akali =[. I do the proper build and runes, but she still harasses me all day.[/QUOTE]

just buy a pink ward and plop it when you are ready to kick her ass or she tries to commit

I keep getting pugs that are like "Oh man! Wes gonna wrek dis lane!", then they push to the tower, get ganked, and are like "Aw shit! Well we got dis dis time!", and does the same thing over. Once they've fed the other team and lost their tower, they will then blame someone else for the lose.

[quote name='Waughoo']I keep getting pugs that are like "Oh man! Wes gonna wrek dis lane!", then they push to the tower, get ganked, and are like "Aw shit! Well we got dis dis time!", and does the same thing over. Once they've fed the other team and lost their tower, they will then blame someone else for the lose.[/QUOTE]

I've had this a LOT lately as well. Pretty sure it has to do with the fact that kids are on Christmas break now, so there are way more shitties than usual. Either way, taking a break for a week or two until the 12 year olds go back to school.

I sucked yesterday. I had a game I went 0/11/11 as jungle GP. In that game, they had Shaco, Eve, and Twitch. No one bought wards and it took 35 min for someone to buy Oracles. Then I went 9/14 as Wukong, my first death was utter bullshit since I was under the tower recalling but Twitch somehow had greater range than my turret's vision and didn't detect him. I was better once I had items but our Maokai started going AP and had to switch to tank and our Garen just wanted to surrender all the time because he was using the wrong runes.

I'm going back to tanks.

[quote name='icedrake523']Here's a tip: If you can't hold your lane in the first 5 min of the game 1v2, it's not your jungler's fault.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, as someone who plays Nasus and Voli it is so annoying to have someone claim top, then complain the entire time about not getting the jungle ganking constantly. To me the main point of jungling is to have two lanes (top and mid) where XP/Gold isn't being split. If top is 1 v 2 then you WILL have edge late game. However, everyone wants to win in the first 5-10 minutes.

BTW, I'd be up for a CAG team. My ID is the same as here, I'm by no means a pro, but I'm getting where I can carry some of the time.

what are the two most responsible positions to play as in a 5v5? I duo queue ranked and we always get 3 of the most ridiculous LoL players on our team. We're considering just playing noob stomp champs like Shaco and LeBlanc to build us out of the 1500 area.

If you're duo-queuing, I'd guess support/carry bot or solo top and jungle. The former you can work together closely. The latter your jungler can usually rely on you to hold top so they can focus on invading or putting pressure on mid or bot.

Tip: Just because it's a co-op game doesn't mean you need to act like an asshole.

Wanted my win of the day and to try jungle Jarvan. But our Shaco (who I asked in selection if he was jungling) didn't respond. He was going to take red, so I smite stole it. Then he follows me towards blue, then afks for 10 min and really did nothing the rest of the game. Our Alistar said "lol Jarvan so bad" after I died once (of 2 times). Can't wait till the kids are back in school. Off to Skyrim!

yeah I need to learn a pubstomper, I won't get anywhere solo q if I keep at Sona.

I apparantly suck because my lane partner tower dives, thinking I can heal through it. He also has like 50 CS by 10min, even though I try to feed him. Then it's "Sona sucks"

*rolls eyes*

Experimenting with critplank now

Had a game last night where our bot, Teemo and Ashe, fed their Volibear and Sona early. Then Teemo was just feeding in general and had a horrible build. He rushed Triforce and built a Tear of the Goddess. Oh, and despite dying every 3 min, he bought Phage last.

The good thing about losing is that your ELO goes down so low that you eventually play against idiots who are normally on your team.

Yeah ~1500 ranked can't deal with LeBlanc at all. She's pretty underpowered too, IMO. If it gets me wins though, I'll keep going.

I mean, if you're walking around lane with 70% health, what do you expect is going to happen? Blue pill for some magic resist and I'm useless.

I saw someone pick Cait and thought I'd do support Taric. They switched to Ryze. Laned with a retarded Morde and did poorly. Then our Singed decided to be a retard and stay at their base too long when we pushed.

fuck this game.

so had this Ezreal, who was good, and a good laning partner to my Sona, we got a couple kills, jungler gets kills, overall team is like 10/1

2 bot target me, flash away to the (close) tower, Ezreal stays engaged, dies. He roid rages, "u f**** b*** f*** u sona you f***** got me killed f**** u c****"

So it's like, uhh dude, calm down, it was a, not my fault, b, one death out of your 4 kills (that I helped, or gave you)

Later on in the match he's low on health, Nidalee throws a spear as he's running, you can see the spear a mile away, and she runs the opposite direction (Nidalees spear does more dmg based on how far she is from the target at time of impact). Keep in mind you can very easily avoid the spear. He dies, rages on me again (I wasn't even near him), full of curse words and insults...

It's like, wow. He's good, but man every time he dies it's bipolar disorder. It was really weird. Way beyond the normal raging you get when someone dies.

bread's done
Back