Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if anyone saw this as far as how the PS3 games are being ugraded.. but

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/13/battlefield-4-ps3-to-ps4-upgrade-done-via-in-box-code/

If you get a code to get a discounted digital game, does that mean you still have to pay $40?  I am so confused about the upgrade on PS4

EDIT: Oh wow, I just read this

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/playstation-4-upgrade

So we get the game for $9.99, and don't have to trade it in?!?!?!  Which means you could trade it in for something else or sell it!  right?  I don't have a PS3 at the moment, so I hope I can get in on this $30 promotion, and then buy BF4 for PS4 for the $9.99

I don't know if anyone saw this as far as how the PS3 games are being ugraded.. but

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/13/battlefield-4-ps3-to-ps4-upgrade-done-via-in-box-code/

If you get a code to get a discounted digital game, does that mean you still have to pay $40? I am so confused about the upgrade on PS4
How much extra you pay to upgrade depends on the publisher. For BF4, that extra price is 9.99. So basically, you buy the current gen version. Inside the PS3 case is a code. You redeem the code, pay 9.99, and download the digital version for PS4. You need to keep the PS3 disc to launch the game if you go this route.

Wow, color me unimpressed... Maybe ZombieU for $10, but that's all really. :/

EDIT: Maybe I'm just spoiled by all of the other year-round deals and was expecting more...
Yeah, I'm quite the cheapass so I don't like to spend more than $10 on games, so there's really not much here for me. I thought the PS3 and 360 bundles were priced really well and $30 for PS+ is nice too, but that's about it for me. I would have jumped on KH 1.5 for $20 but I already got it for that price from a Fry's price match.

wow no crap on the Ds side
This is the reason I haven't bought a 3DS yet an at this rate I might never pick one up. The games never go on sale!

I am definitely getting that Zelda 3DS XL and maybe Kingdom Hearts. I'm really glad I didn't go through with my Pokemon 3DS XL pre-order and decided to wait on a different bundle. Do you guys think $219.99 is the retail price or a sale price?

Was hoping for a Wii U deal and that Skylanders bundle seems like a nice deal, but Skylanders and Disney Infinity seem like something I would get addicted to, so I will probably just pick up a Wind Waker console now. I might pick up Rayman Legends for $25 though.

Lego Marvel Superheroes seems like a decent deal for $30 with a free "toyset or keychain". I wonder what they will be.

Sounds like a lot of you are liking this ad, but it seems pretty weak overall to me. There are some good deals, but also a lot of "meh" deals and nothing for PS4/XB1. I hope the Best Buy ad is better because I assume Amazon is just going to price match them.

I wish there was a WiiU console deal. The price seems to be MSRP. Kind of surprising to me that there isn't a deal on it. That's my only real disappointment with this ad.

If you get a code to get a discounted digital game, does that mean you still have to pay $40? I am so confused about the upgrade on PS4

EDIT: Oh wow, I just read this

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/playstation-4-upgrade

So we get the game for $9.99, and don't have to trade it in?!?!?! Which means you could trade it in for something else or sell it! right? I don't have a PS3 at the moment, so I hope I can get in on this $30 promotion, and then buy BF4 for PS4 for the $9.99

Still need the PS3 disk in the PS4 system. The battlefield link you posted to the FAQ states:

"If I upgrade to PlayStation 4, what happens with my physical PlayStation 3 disk?
You must have the PlayStation 3 Battlefield 4 disk in your PlayStation 4 in order to play BF4 on PS4."

Guess I need to ditch my copy if TLOU. Looks like this is the Puerto Rico as, so things may be a bit different stateside.

And seriously, TLOU and Arkham Origins vs. Halo 4 and Tomb Raider? PS3 holiday bundle CRUSHES the 360 bundle.

Looks like I'll be getting BF4 for PC and some pre-owned games like Gears 3 to replace my ones that got jacked ...

What stood out to me was the full-price vita, so confirms no vita/ps4 bundles for the holidays most likely. I'm hoping some store puts them on blow-out pricing, or Cowboom will get my purchase.

Also, $10 for 8GB cards sound great!, but OTOH, $40 PS3 controllers is atrocious. I need another and was hoping for some better outgoing-gen pricing.

Lol, wonder what they'll replace ad space with for Watch Dogs and Drive Club now.  Seriously considering dumping my PS4 reserve until the games actually come out. : \

I wish there was a WiiU console deal. The price seems to be MSRP. Kind of surprising to me that there isn't a deal on it. That's my only real disappointment with this ad.
The Skylanders bundle seems like a deal to me. Not sure if $300 will be MSRP on that bundle, but even if it is, it comes with a gift card and backpack. You can also get Mario 3D World, Wind Waker, or Scribblenauts Unmasked for $25 with purchase of a console.

I see a few things I will try and get! That's crazy. Vs was the last ad leaked last year. The first ad leaked this year

Correct me if im wrong but is this form Puerto rico? Is so doesn't that mean these might not be our deals?

It looks like this has been addressed, but Puerto Rico CAG here:

Gamestop and Toys R us are the only major US retailers that are consistently the same in Puerto Rico. Sears, Kmart and Best Buy are sometimes the same, but are different often enough to be annoying.

As someone who doesn't own a PS3, doesn't buy 360 games anymore, and doesn't care at all about the PS4 and Xbox One, the only thing this ad holds for me is Rayman Origins at $25.

And unless it's sold online for that price, I don't think I'll be getting a copy.

Though I am tempted to pick up that Luigi bundle. I love my Flame Red 3DS but I'd love a new color to look at for a while.

One thing that caught my attention. XB1 doesn't have a price listed and has a little disclaimer over it saying "Call for availability". PS4 just has $399 and no disclaimer. Are they just not expecting to receive any extra XB1 consoles? Or maybe they're just expecting 18 wheelers full of PS4s to show up at every store the week before BF?

It won't take much for other retailers to have better sales, it's nice to see this so early.  It's interesting to see Watch Dogs listed considering the delay too.  I wonder how that will be handled.

Disappointed for me. The only thing I'll probably get is the PS+ since I doubt it's going to get any cheaper than that. Hopefully we get a Bestbuy/Toys R Us Ad Leak soon, it would help me decide if I should hold off from buying too many PS4 Launch games.

On a side note I found it silly how the Vita wasn't on sale, that thing is going to do horribly this year without a big sale.

I bet EA is thrilled that people are being told before its release that Battlefield 4 will be $30 a month after release.

Im so far interested in Rayman Legends Vita for $25. i wont wait a month for battlefield on pc.

Last edited:
Was hoping for a good Wii U bundle sale. Maybe another retailer will have one.
I'd argue the Wii U Skylanders Bundle is a pretty good deal considering you get a free backpack and $25 gift card off of it.

You could likely sell the backpack and the Skylanders stuff only for $75-$100 easily, especially if the included figure is exclusive to that bundle. (Collectors will WANT it.)

Disappointed for me. The only thing I'll probably get is the PS+ since I doubt it's going to get any cheaper than that. Hopefully we get a Bestbuy/Toys R Us Ad Leak soon, it would help me decide if I should hold off from buying too many PS4 Launch games.

On a side note I found it silly how the Vita wasn't on sale, that thing is going to do horribly this year without a big sale.
Good price on the 12 month PS+, I don't think I've ever seen it below $40 not counting the Target misprint for $20 :)

That $200 PS3 bundle with Last of Us and Batman is quality-- if you don't have a PS3 already anyway.

Only thing for me is maybe a year of Plus for $30.

It won't take much for other retailers to have better sales, it's nice to see this so early. It's interesting to see Watch Dogs listed considering the delay too. I wonder how that will be handled.
agree with other retailers having better prices, but this is usually the measuring stick of whats commonly going to be on sale on BF. There's still a couple of games not listed like NBA 2K14, GTA V, Batman Origins, which might exclusive to one retailer. I remember that Batman double pack at $30 was ridiculous at Walmart.

Man, i was hoping for a wii u bundle with disney infinity. Heres to hoping someone has a bundle with that, if not ill keep holding off my wii u purchase until smash bros comes out.

bread's done
Back