Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Will their black Friday deals be good online also?

Hate to re-ask a question but Im sure it got lost in the replies.

Tot he guy that said the upgrade program would be expired before black friday, that is false... most of them are going through the end of the year, and my loacl mom and pop shop is doing it till nove 30th, plenty of time to take the discounted ps3 copies and get the physical ones there...  I am going to look for the best deals on upgradable games and get them that way!

Tot he guy that said the upgrade program would be expired before black friday, that is false... most of them are going through the end of the year, and my loacl mom and pop shop is doing it till nove 30th, plenty of time to take the discounted ps3 copies and get the physical ones there... I am going to look for the best deals on upgradable games and get them that way!
Ugh, these expire that quickly? I thought that as long as you had the disc game + code you could download a $10 digital copy anytime? If they are really making these expire that quickly that's Hella lame, and is going to stop me from buying a game now that I may want to play on PS4 whenever I eventually get it.

I'm getting really tired of seeing digital codes and crap expire. Up until now it hasn't impacted me TOO much on games but I've skipped on many, many movies cause of this crap and it's getting to the point where digital "bonuses" aren't even going to factor into my purchasing decisions anymore.

Expiration dates on paying to upgrading games..... un-fucking-believable....

Last edited:
The whole point in the upgrading games, is to not worry people who buy the game a week or two before the next gen version comes out and is pretty much allowing them to have a two or more week rental before the next gen comes out... it makes sense and the point is not for people who want to buy the system in a year or so.... makes sense

The way I look at it is....by the time I actually get through my PS3 backlog so that I can move on to the PS4 (my incentive), all of these first next-gen games will be highly discounted anyway.

Tot he guy that said the upgrade program would be expired before black friday, that is false... most of them are going through the end of the year, and my loacl mom and pop shop is doing it till nove 30th, plenty of time to take the discounted ps3 copies and get the physical ones there... I am going to look for the best deals on upgradable games and get them that way!
For the GS upgrade program you MUST buy the current gen version of the game within its first 30 days of release from GS. BF 4 for current gen releases 31 days before Black Friday.

If you fulfill the first requirement, then you have until the end of the year to bring the current gen game and your PUR coupon into the store to get the XB1 version for $9.99 plus tax.

This is only for 360 to XBox 1.

Ugh, these expire that quickly? I thought that as long as you had the disc game + code you could download a $10 digital copy anytime? If they are really making these expire that quickly that's Hella lame, and is going to stop me from buying a game now that I may want to play on PS4 whenever I eventually get it.

I'm getting really tired of seeing digital codes and crap expire. Up until now it hasn't impacted me TOO much on games but I've skipped on many, many movies cause of this crap and it's getting to the point where digital "bonuses" aren't even going to factor into my purchasing decisions anymore.

Expiration dates on paying to upgrading games..... un-fucking-believable....
On Sony it's different. You will have to refer to their site on the expiration to upgrade BF 4, AC 4, & CoD: Ghosts. All those dates are next year but the digital PS4 copy REQUIRES the PS3 disk be in your PS4 to boot.

YES, GAMESTOPS IT BAD!

here is Amazon's and you have until Dec 31st!

Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, trade in a select Xbox 360 game and get a $25 bonus credit toward the same title on Xbox One in addition to your trade-in value of at least $25. These special trade-in values are good for a limited time as quantities are limited.

How to redeem this offer:
1. Order your qualifying Xbox 360 game.
2. When you are ready to upgrade, select the Xbox 360 from the list below and submit your trade in.
3. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided.
4. Wait for your item to be received and graded.
5. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Xbox One game to your cart.
6. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase.

Just in case you have questions, Amazon has also released a list of FAQs, too.

PS4's

The games also have varying times of when you must redeem your code and purchase the PS4 digital version of the game, with the expiry dates listed below:

• Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – January 31st, 2014
  • Watch Dogs – January 31st, 2014
  • Battlefield 4 – March 28th, 2014
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts – March 31st, 2014
  • NBA 2K14 – March 31st, 2014 (appears to be Europe only)
So Black Friday deals on any of these games will get you the next gen for $10 more! :)  bring on the deals!

The way I look at it is....by the time I actually get through my PS3 backlog so that I can move on to the PS4 (my incentive), all of these first next-gen games will be highly discounted anyway.
Plus, by then you'll be able to pick up a PS4 for cheap, since the PS5 will be just around the corner.

FYI, The Last of Us + Batman: Arkham Origins PS3 bundle games will probably be caseless just like the Uncharted 1 & 2 double pack + the Infamous 1 & 2 double pack bundle were for last year's Black Friday PS3 bundle.

Guys, do you know if theres a chance that a store will have a PS3 Slim deal on BF? Im asking for the Slim not Super Slim, just in case.

Plus, by then you'll be able to pick up a PS4 for cheap, since the PS5 will be just around the corner.
LOL, EXACTLY! This guy knows what I'm talking about.

In all honesty, once GTA V somehow eventually wears out, which I can't see happening anytime soon, I'll get back to getting through 1 or 2 games a week, maybe more. I'd like to get a PS4 sometime between Summer and Winter 2014. That's my goal. Will it happen? Only time will tell...

I have had the super slim since last black friday. Haven't had an issue and plays wonderfully. I wouldn't worry about it.

LOL, EXACTLY! This guy knows what I'm talking about.

In all honesty, once GTA V somehow eventually wears out, which I can't see happening anytime soon, I'll get back to getting through 1 or 2 games a week, maybe more. I'd like to get a PS4 sometime between Summer and Winter 2014. That's my goal. Will it happen? Only time will tell...
Stay tuned for the next episode of "What Will Miada Do!?!?!"

As bad as it is that there's so many DSs... I want that luigi special edition 2DS that's coming soon and that Zelda 3DS XL... and I have NO need for either since I own a blue 3DS.... man i wish I had money to just blow on 2 consoles I wouldn't use (well i'd use one and my girlfriend would use the other but the 3rd one would just sit there looking nice). Ugh i'll just have to get neither. I have GOT to learn to WAIT on buying handhelds until they make special editions so i can get at least one. haha

A question for those who are more experienced with black Friday video-game shopping than I am. Realistically, what are the chances of getting one of those sweet console bundles on Black Friday, generally speaking? I actually could use another PS3 and that super slim bundle with Batman and The Last of Us is an absolutely fantastic deal for me, so I'm considering trying to buy one.

However, I'm worried that Gamestop will sell out within five minutes to the people who have been camping out all day. Do they usually carry a lot of these consoles/bundles, or is the stock pretty limited? I just don't have the time or inclination to wait outside all day, so I'm curious what my chances are of actually getting one.

A question for those who are more experienced with black Friday video-game shopping than I am. Realistically, what are the chances of getting one of those sweet console bundles on Black Friday, generally speaking? I actually could use another PS3 and that super slim bundle with Batman and The Last of Us is an absolutely fantastic deal for me, so I'm considering trying to buy one.

However, I'm worried that Gamestop will sell out within five minutes to the people who have been camping out all day. Do they usually carry a lot of these consoles/bundles, or is the stock pretty limited? I just don't have the time or inclination to wait outside all day, so I'm curious what my chances are of actually getting one.
If it's like previous years' bundles, it won't be exclusive to Gamestop. Amazon will have it, Best Buy will have it, Target will have it, Walmart will have it, Kmart will have it, etc. Pretty much every retailer will carry it, so you shouldn't have a problem finding it if Gamestop runs out.

Yeah, I grabbed the super slim console from bb.com last year sometime on thanksgiving. Also, pretty sure the best buy I went to Black Friday even still had a healthy amount left.

As bad as it is that there's so many DSs... I want that luigi special edition 2DS that's coming soon and that Zelda 3DS XL... and I have NO need for either since I own a blue 3DS.... man i wish I had money to just blow on 2 consoles I wouldn't use (well i'd use one and my girlfriend would use the other but the 3rd one would just sit there looking nice). Ugh i'll just have to get neither. I have GOT to learn to WAIT on buying handhelds until they make special editions so i can get at least one. haha
I bought the first 3DS special edition Zelda system and decided I'm going to buy this special edition Zelda 3DS XL version. I've wanted the bigger screen for a while now. Mind you my fiancée has a purple 3DS she bought this summer for Animal Crossing. 3 of the same systems :dead:

I am looking for the Zelda Wii U gamepad as well since it matches my 3DS

I want that Zelda 3DS, but I feel like there won't be any left by the time I get to a Gamestop if they are really only being sold there.

Looks like Nintendoland is included in the Skylanders Wii U bundle, I hadn't noticed that before. That makes a great deal even greater.

BXbKyupCIAA2qfJ.jpg

Skylanders Swap Force Wii U bundle revealed
$300 bundle includes 8GB Basic system, Starter Pack, and Nintendo Land.

In the lead-up to the holiday shopping season, Nintendo today announced an all-new Wii U bundle featuring Activision's Skylanders Swap Force.

Launching November 15 for $300, the bundle includes a white 8GB Wii U Basic system, a Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack (featuring the game, a Portal of Power, and three Skylanders figures), and a copy of Nintendo Land.

A collector poster, trading cards, and sticker sheets are also included. Nintendo discontinued the 8GB Basic Wii U model for general availability in September.

The Skylanders Swap Force Wii U bundle is not the only bundle Nintendo will offer this holiday. Earlier this week, Nintendo announced a new 32GB Wii U pack that will include New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U for $300. In addition, a special Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD bundle is currently available for $300.

Skylanders Swap Force is the latest entry in Activision's $1.5 billion toys-to-life series and was released earlier this month on Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and 3DS. The game allows players to mix and match the top and bottom halves of 16 characters, for a total of more than 250 combinations. All toys from the original Skylanders and Skylanders Giants are compatible with Skylanders Swap Force.

The Wii U version of Skylanders Swap Force supports off-screen play, allowing users to play the entire game on the GamePad.

The DS Lite was not exclusive to GS. Read this classic CAG Black Friday thread for confirmation:

How Circuit City Ruined My Weekend - A long short story by billg
I still remember my Circuit City experience. I was browsing around the CD movie and games section. Admittedly, probably a little too long. Then when I left, the sensor at the entrance went off. I turned around, about to explain to anyone there that it probably read one of my previously purchased movies/games in my backpack, when I saw about 7 employees following me, glaring at me and pointing. To which, one of them sternly asked "Can we take a look at the contents of your bag?" I opened it up and explained that I'd purchased some movies and games hours ago from a consignment store. It was obvious, too, they were all in dilapidated, obviously used condition. We found the one that tripped the sensor, deactivated it, and I was on my way again.

All of the employees were rubbing there heads and looking down at the ground, unsure of what to say I guess. But not one of them gave me an apology for treating me like a criminal. That's one of my biggest Pet Peeves, because I'm an honest and humble guy, and I try to express that side of me to anyone around.

Can we add this to the OP? I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase.

Xbox 360:

Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99

Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99

Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99

WWE 2K14 $39.99

Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99

NCAA 14 $39.99

Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99

Saints Row 4 $29.99

Deadpool $19.99

Rayman Legends $24.99

Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99

Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:

Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)

Dragons Crown $29.99

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)

Just Dance 2014

Ni No Kuni $14.99

Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99

Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)

NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99

Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:

Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)

Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)

Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)

Rayman Legends $24.99

8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:

Rayman Legends $24.99

ZombiU (used) $9.99

Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99

Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99
My list for whoever missed it back how many pages (still hoping someone adds it to the OP) as it makes it easier to scroll through.

I got a PS3 Bundle from NewEgg, I'd just wait on the other sites to start revealing their deals. I know it's hard to have patience especially when one ad was leaked.

dissapointing that theres no real deals on the Vita. Im hoping that some retailer has one for $100. Now that would be a steal that would tempt me into buying one

A 50% discount? That seems a bit extreme. Has a console ever been half price for Black Friday?
They knocked off $100 from it last BF bundled with a brand new game and 4gb card, so it would be good if they knocked off $100 this BF without any extras

ETA: Guess should be actually be $50 as I forgot that the WiFi version was $250. Anyways with that said, hoping for something similar. A $150 Vita bundle with a new game (like Killzone)

bread's done
Back