Left 4 Dead (360) $53.99 at Gamestop?

anyone else not impressed with this game? ya its a cool idea and all but from what i seen the graphics look like n64 shit

b3C4u53 Gr4f1x r t3h 0n1Y r3450N t0 bUYz 4 g4m3, huh?...

Game looks like it's super fun, so let's stop being so harsh, shall we?

the graphics look like N64 x 3........so i'd say N192 graphics......... as long as the gameplay rules, which looks like it will thats all that matters.

Just a warning, L4D seems the kind of game that Valve would put updates out for. Team Fortress 2 came out for 360/PC, but only the PC has received the (free) content upgrades. If it just depends on where you can play it, then yeah, go with the 360 for the experience. But if you can, go for the PC for the inevitable updates.

these graphics don't look n64 at all.. (you were exaggerating of course). I'm sure it will look good (not resident evil 5 quality) and run very smoothly on less capable systems. From early previews, this game is going to be a funashellbutwillmakeyoushityourselfatleastonce game.

yeah the game looks good. 53.99 is a weird price though, but whatever. The games concept is awesome and valve is amazing when it comes to multiplayer games

primus why must you have posted that video. you just pimp slapped the zombie lover in me in the face. I gotta be honest i was expecting it to suck, bad. but it actually is looking pretty good. definitely looks better as a multiplayer

I don't think it warrants a purchase quite yet. It looks fun, but without a real campaign and at full price it just doesn't appeal to me all that much. We'll see. Is that not coming to ps3? Odd price anyway.

fuckin A, the PC version is listed at $44.99...that really surprised me. Valve hasn't released a single, non-bundled, standalone game at that price since, um, Half-Life 1. I was hoping it might be $30...

Oh well. Still getting it on day one.

personally, I think it will be amazing. This will bring back my lost joy in co-op first person shooters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Graphics dont look that bad. Looks like Dead Rising quality and thats fine with me. Funny that this game has that same type of zombie killing deal going on as well.

No... It's not the same type of zombie killing, at all.
Dead Rising was third-person, hack-n-slash, with a few guns...
Left 4 Dead is a first-person shooter.

And the graphics aren't bad. I like the style, really.

Hrmm. I might get this with an Amazon GC I got burning a hole in my pocket (email). It's received some very positive press from the Hands-On.

i don't know about you guys, but for me it's ALWAYS been gameplay and fun>over graphics. Plus the graphics don't even look bad. It's very playable and looks good enough not to detract from the fun.

[quote name='mdmola']i don't know about you guys, but for me it's ALWAYS been gameplay and fun>over graphics. Plus the graphics don't even look bad. It's very playable and looks good enough not to detract from the fun.[/QUOTE]

Nicely put! I 2nd that !

[quote name='mdmola']i don't know about you guys, but for me it's ALWAYS been gameplay and fun>over graphics. Plus the graphics don't even look bad. It's very playable and looks good enough not to detract from the fun.[/quote]

I also 2nd that +1 more for fun

[quote name='chasemurata']Wait, when does this release? O_O?! Is this another extremely-early preorder by GameStop?[/quote]
It releases November 4th everywhere.

I'll surely be picking this up at this price. This looks like a must play for multiplayer co-op. I hope it would be local multiplayer co-op though, less and less games have this now, I guess developers think that everyones friends have the same system and an online service. That's why I love games like Halo 3, Gears of War, and Resistance. Get some friends over and have some fun

I cannot wait for this game. Co-op zombie-survival game? Are you fucking kidding me? The only question is "how awesome is this game going to be?" Answer? So awesome....

i played it at world cyber game last nov. even in that early build it was still fun. let's hope for some GS trade in bonus towards it...

bread's done
Back