Left4Dead2 4Pack Exchange Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to jump in to a 4-pack if anybody needs another person.

I PM'ed helmet to see if he still has a slot.

If not, I will consider purchasing a 4-pack myself and distributing the 3 extra copies. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have one remaining copy of Left 4 Dead 2 for $34 if anyone is interested. Send me a tell to get it today before preorders end. :)

Haven't heard back from helmet yet and hoping to pick up a copy soon so I can be done with the preload by release. Anyone got an extra or a late forming group of 3?

Edit: got one with chuckx.

If you need a copy PM wolfdragonx

He bought a 4-pack. He has one copy for himself and I bought two for my friends (I bought a 4-pack for myself a while ago, all copies already gifted). That leaves one more copy. He's giving it for $33.75 (face value cost). He will only accept payment through PayPal.

Ok I still have my extra copy that is being annoying to get rid of, selling it to the first person to PM me and that can pay through paypal.

[quote name='wolfdragonx']Ok I still have my extra copy that is being annoying to get rid of, selling it to the first person to PM me and that can pay through paypal.[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who might be interested. He's not a member (I think), but he'll probably just register and send you a pm.

[quote name='wolfdragonx']Ok I still have my extra copy that is being annoying to get rid of, selling it to the first person to PM me and that can pay through paypal.[/QUOTE]

PMed!

Can anyone confirm how many copies you get from the L4D2 4 pack? I know that some people got 5 copies of the original L4D when they bought that 4 pack (1 for themselves and 4 to give out).

[quote name='Yow']Can anyone confirm how many copies you get from the L4D2 4 pack? I know that some people got 5 copies of the original L4D when they bought that 4 pack (1 for themselves and 4 to give out).[/QUOTE]

Uh, what? I never heard of that. It's 4 copies. One for yourself, three to distribute as you see fit.

I bought the four pack and have two copies remaining. $34 each. PM me if interested.

*edit November 22*
All gone.

I have a Left 4 Dead 2 PC US retail key for sale. Just activate it over Steam and download. $33 paypal, PM me, let me know.

Edit, sold to JP0213, thanks!

i've got Left 4 Dead (the first one) for sale with my Steam account - my computer can't handle it :cry: - $15 PayPal, PM me if interested!

I am still in need for a copy of L4D2. I also have a gift of HL2 and HL2: Ep 1 to trade.

Dell has L4D2 for $30 right now, but you won't get till mid December.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Looking for one more person to purchase via steam 4-pack.
Cost is $28.13 per person.
PM me
Accepting Paypal ONLY[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM.

[quote name='Domuki']anyone wanna split a L4D2 its like 28.XX dollars a piece I have another person who wants in so we have 2 more slots[/QUOTE]

awesome, me & my friend wants a copy :D
sent u a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back