Left4Dead2 4Pack Exchange Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 needed for group! $34 to my paypal PM me please!
Sold to
Taras (paid)
xGunCrazyx (sent game pending money)
Lark (paid)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for another group for my brother
Sent a PM to Xfactor, but just want a copy as quick as possible
Will paypal immediately, let me know if you have an open slot

Thanks!

I bit the bullet and purchased the friends pack. Now I need 3 new friends to share the codes with. Get your $34 that is hard earned, and shoot me a pm.

Edit: Wow that was fast. One spot gone, 2 remaining with 1 of those reserved for 52club.

Looking for a Group to join, I have 2000+ ebay feedback and a few itrader fb on here, and amazon feedback.
Considering creating my own group, from the people who have posted.

Emailed silautumn and GGF-001 for group consideration.
Going through with 4 pack with silautumn and GGF-001

My friend and I are looking for two more for a group to pre-order. I/we have 100% ebay feedback, but no feedback on here. We're willing to paypal someone else for the buy, provided they are trustworthy.

EDIT: already went in group buy with Gamecraze and GGF-001, thanks guys!

I am interested in joining a group for L4D2. I have a 100% ebay reputation for 10 years (none for CAG yet) and will definitely use paypal to pay.

EDIT: Already Taken!

Looking for a group to join. I don't have any references since I'm new here, but I'm very trust worthy, though I guess that doesn't mean much on the internet.

[quote name='ImNotHere']Looking to join a group also.

I would start one but I do not think I have enough rep on this site where people would trust me.[/QUOTE]

You don't need rep to start it, you would like rep to buy one from another person since they can do paypal recall, which is fucking gay imo.

Hi. I'm looking to join a 4 pack group to get a copy of the game.

I may not have rep here, but I do have verified PayPal. And I've bought tons of CD keys, game time cards, and other stuff from eBay in the past.

Please let me know if any of you guys are starting another four pack. Thanks.
PM or email. [email protected]

Guys, I am not a gammer my son is and a couple of his friends are so I am going to purchase a 4 pack from Steam . I will have 1 to sell so if anyone is interested pm back. I need to be paid through pay pal . Going to place the order as soon as i get a pm. I will take first pm i get. and will confirm with purchaser. 34.00

Okay already purchased pack have 1 left

[quote name='Atec']Guys, I am not a gammer my son is and a couple of his friends are so I am going to purchase a 4 pack from Steam . I will have 1 to sell so if anyone is interested pm back. I need to be paid through pay pal . Going to place the order as soon as i get a pm. I will take first pm i get. and will confirm with purchaser. 34.00

Okay already purchased pack have 1 left[/QUOTE]

pm sent

[quote name='Atec']Guys, I am not a gammer my son is and a couple of his friends are so I am going to purchase a 4 pack from Steam . I will have 1 to sell so if anyone is interested pm back. I need to be paid through pay pal . Going to place the order as soon as i get a pm. I will take first pm i get. and will confirm with purchaser. 34.00

Okay already purchased pack have 1 left[/QUOTE]

Still have 1

[quote name='Xfactor19990']anyone have open spot? I wanna buy for a friend[/QUOTE]

I still have one spot left , let me know.

[quote name='helmet']Just purchased the 4-Pack and I've got two spots available!

Will be around all day if you are interested. :)[/QUOTE]

pm sent

[quote name='helmet']Just purchased the 4-Pack and I've got two spots available!

Will be around all day if you are interested. :)[/QUOTE]

PMed. :D
I was gonna buy from soliddragon earlier (check my posts), but I didn't get the money ready in time and he sold to someone else. :cry:

I've been waiting a while to get in on a four pack, and there's only 2 days left. Really hoping you'll sell it to me. Thanks.

[quote name='Atec']I still have one spot left , let me know.[/QUOTE]

Aureleus
Got your payment. Add me to friends list and i send it to you. Make sure the name is who you want it to go to . Once i send it thats it ! Thanks

Have a friend who I'm willing to buy a copy for. PM me if you have a copy from a 4-pack. Thanks.

Actually trying to get a group going for the 4-pack. PM asap, if interested. Today is the last day for pre-ordering!

Two people have PM'ed me. We need one more to make a group of 4! PM me asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back