Left4Dead2 4Pack Exchange Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier I already have a group of 3 and only need 1 person.

Whoever wants it PM or reply here and I'll do it.

[quote name='PuNK45S']As I said earlier I already have a group of 3 and only need 1 person.

Whoever wants it PM or reply here and I'll do it.[/QUOTE]

I'll join. It's too complicated gathering up some other people.

Anyone have a clue yet if only the person who buys the 4 copies gets the demo or if everyone does? If everyone does then where do you find the DL for the demo?

Demo Oct 27th. 4-pack says Send the extra copies to your friends and you'll all get early access to the demo and exclusive in-game baseball bat.

Buying L4D2 as part of the preorder 4 pack makes the price per unit basically 34 bucks each, plus gives you early access to the demo and the exclusive in game baseball bat.

So I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where people can exchange extra copies either for paypal or steam games being gifted to them, whatever works.

Myself, I just got the 4 pack and I have one extra copy left to trade for another steam game. So post if you have extras or want extras and whether you prefer in-steam trades or paypal and this should help us all save some dough. :)

edit: PS I also have Orange Box, AudioSurf and Halflife1 available to trade.

[quote name='Nyxaz']

Alright so BloodBooger is the generous offer to purchase and distribute.

1. Bloodbooger
2. Nyxaz
3. MSI Magus
4. Marcand

Sound right?

I PMed blood my steam e-mail/id.

Jalu and rhett start the next 4 and wait for 2 more posts?

Im cool with this if you guys are. If this is no longer going on and another group is looking for a 4th I want in on this. Feel free to PM me![/QUOTE]

[quote name='MSI Magus']Im cool with this if you guys are. If this is no longer going on and another group is looking for a 4th I want in on this. Feel free to PM me![/QUOTE]

Hey, sorry about the delay. I can place the order today, I'd just like to verify that the four in our group are solid.

Thanks,
Armando

[quote name='SuperTongue']I'll hop in for one. Anyone know if the preorder bonuses (demo/baseball bat) are included in the 4-pack, or just the buyer?[/QUOTE]

It should be everyone. Basically what everyone ends up with is the pre-order, so I don't see why they wouldn't give it to all of them.

There's nothing differentiating the singular items in the 4-pack from the single packs.

[quote name='SuperTongue']I'll hop in for one. Anyone know if the preorder bonuses (demo/baseball bat) are included in the 4-pack, or just the buyer?[/QUOTE]

Everyone is supposed to get the demo/baseball bat. You should message bloodbooger, I was part of his group but didnt hear back from him so went with someone else that had already bought 4. Bloodbooger just messaged me a few mins ago asking for my payment, so that means that he is one of the few people in the topic that has already bought the 4 copies and has them ready to go AND who also has feedback at the site making him more trustworthy.

edit - Also it seems a lot of you are creating groups vs joining up with pre existing ones. I can understand why but I would consider joining a group before anyone else creates a new one.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Everyone is supposed to get the demo/baseball bat. You should message bloodbooger, I was part of his group but didnt hear back from him so went with someone else that had already bought 4. Bloodbooger just messaged me a few mins ago asking for my payment, so that means that he is one of the few people in the topic that has already bought the 4 copies and has them ready to go AND who also has feedback at the site making him more trustworthy.

edit - Also it seems a lot of you are creating groups vs joining up with pre existing ones. I can understand why but I would consider joining a group before anyone else creates a new one.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I understand the whole feedback thing. If anyone has a group started, tack me into one.

[quote name='SuperTongue']Yea, I understand the whole feedback thing. If anyone has a group started, tack me into one.[/QUOTE]

He was waiting on me to PM him back so if you just PM him I bet he will let you in his.

[quote name='MSI Magus']He was waiting on me to PM him back so if you just PM him I bet he will let you in his.[/QUOTE]

Just did, looks like he went silent.

Yeah I got the same PM from blood. Hopefully he'll check back in at halftime or after the game.

I finally got a 4th PM for my last copy, from mahsah, so I should be done with this deal tonight.

Looking forward to killing you all next month. :D

Other Giftable steam games would work here too, unless people think they deserve their own thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my friends might want me to do this for him tomorrow as well
If anyone has an open group, I will likely be able to join one tomorrow

[quote name='SuperTongue']Still looking to be in a list... Looks like Blood's is either full or he isn't on yet.[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to hop on with you SuperTongue

[quote name='FierceDeityLink1']Going to be doing this IRL. Don't feel like paying PayPal fees.[/QUOTE]

As long as you use a bank account (not credit card) to fund it, and use "gift" there are no fees.

[quote name='gamemasterjd']I'd be willing to hop on with you SuperTongue[/QUOTE]

Nevermind. Joined a group.

I'm willing to join any group that can wait for my bank transfer to paypal account to complete (ETA is this friday, could be monday). I don't care to pay before receiving it, as long as you have good reputation on this board.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Already purchased, should have room for at least one more person.

Worst case scenario, it's going in my tradelist.[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs, sent some to you. =P

[quote name='Nyxaz']As long as you use a bank account (not credit card) to fund it, and use "gift" there are no fees.[/QUOTE]
I knew someone was going to say that, but I don't link my PayPal account with my bank account.

I want in, but I need a group to join. I have paypal, and I'd like to join a group with some CAG vets or experienced traders.

[quote name='torifile']Same. That's 3. We need one more.[/QUOTE]

According to Blood, I should be able to hop into his empty spot. (I've sent the money via PayPal already, and am just awaiting a reply.) As to you...

[quote name='Valkryst']I want in, but I need a group to join. I have paypal, and I'd like to join a group with some CAG vets or experienced traders.[/QUOTE]

Message torifile or just await him to post here. Assuming I'm getting in with Blood (which he said I could), there's two spots open in torifile's group, with you making it only one more.

[quote name='SuperTongue']According to Blood, I should be able to hop into his empty spot. (I've sent the money via PayPal already, and am just awaiting a reply.) As to you...

Message torifile or just await him to post here. Assuming I'm getting in with Blood (which he said I could), there's two spots open in torifile's group, with you making it only one more.[/QUOTE]

We should be set Supertongue, I'll forward you the information when I home later today. Vatrak is paying by bank account, so I'm going to wait until his payment clears.

Still have one spot ready for anyone interested, send me a PM and I'll provide my Paypal address.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']We should be set Supertongue, I'll forward you the information when I home later today. Vatrak is paying by bank account, so I'm going to wait until his payment clears.

Still have one spot ready for anyone interested, send me a PM and I'll provide my Paypal address.[/QUOTE]

Whats the total with shipping?

[quote name='Bloodbooger']We should be set Supertongue, I'll forward you the information when I home later today. Vatrak is paying by bank account, so I'm going to wait until his payment clears.

Still have one spot ready for anyone interested, send me a PM and I'll provide my Paypal address.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks a ton. Maybe I'll actually have a trader rating here, haha!

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Whats the total with shipping?[/QUOTE]

There is no shipping, he'll send you the information to redeem it via email (Using the Steam gifting service.) It's a digital-download, not the retail box.

I would definitely like to jump in on this. I was (am) gonna buy it for 360 with my ODST giftcard at Toys R Us since I don't own L4D it for 360.

I've got Paypal. Does any group have room for one more spot? I've got an E-bay account with 100% feedback, I hope that would show my loytaly or legit-ness.
My e-bay account is gman12930, you can see it there.

Anyone ? One more for this steam deal while it's going on?

Ok. I'll take the lead for a group.

So far it's:
- me
- Rivalyn
- AIZEN

And we need 1 more. Only established members need apply!

edit: removed tipio and added Rivalyn.

I got into Blood's group, sorry. I sent him the money already, too, so I'm locked in.
But there's gotta be a few more people. For 33.75--release day playin' of L4d2, it's too good to pass up.

[quote name='Rivalyn']Torifile, I'll join you assuming PC version. Can paypal immediate funds as a gift if you verify. Thanks,
-E[/QUOTE]
Still need one more. I'll purchase once we have a full group.

I bought a 4 pack and only need three, looking to trade the extra copy for another steam game (using Steam's built in Gift system). I also have giftable Orange Box, AudioSurf and Halflife 1).

[quote name='youenvy']this is only for pc correct?[/QUOTE]

As Steam is Valve's official digital distribution service only on PC, you would be correct, sir. No 4-pack deals on the 360... for now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back