Left4Dead2 4Pack Exchange Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 4-pack for my 2 brothers and myself. The other one is available. Send PM if you're interested.

Edit: Gone now

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a spot on a four pack let me know, I'll continue to check the forum here as well. I'm able to pay for it this tuesday.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']STILL have 1 copy left over, I'm selling to the next person immediately available.[/QUOTE]

I took that copy. Thanks Blood.

[quote name='bywaytm']I took that copy. Thanks Blood.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I started feeling like a leper, I couldn't get rid of the game haha.

I will buy a copy from someone.

Not that I'm too worried, but does Paypal still insure the transaction if the copy does not come through?

probably not cuz you're not 'buying' anything

it will be an 'other' (so that receiver doesnt get the fee) send money payment directly to an address

I'll be interested in doing the buying if I can find three other people. PM me for details.

i have 3 borderlands (+ my own)
want 1 l4d2 & 2x $33.75

EDIT: i have 2 l4d2 copies, no more borderlands

Hey guys, I still have an extra copy of Left 4 Dead 2 for $34. Send me a PM with a valid Steam ID. I'll add you and then give you my Paypal email. I'll get the transaction done within 12 hours at the latest. I'll be checking my private messages every few hours. I had 4-5 offers, but they either got their own, gave me a bad Steam ID, or haven't replied within 2 days. First come first served. Thanks.

OK. I will do the purchasing if I can line up 3 other people. The cost is 134.99 / 4 = $33.75. But paypal gets their cut.

So if you pay from a paypal balance or paypal which draws from a checking account then the charge is $33.75.

But if you want to send through paypal from a credit card then the fee is 35.07.

If you want to double check this use these link:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

If you are interested:

1. Send me an email to [email protected]
2. Once I get 3 other people I will send an email confirming that we got a group
3. Reply back with your steam id
4. Send me the payment $33.75 or 35.07 via paypal
5. I will do the ordering and email you back your codes.

If you got any concerns about me check out my profile on ebay which is also rhornback.

http://myworld.ebay.com/rhornback

Thanks!

2 friends and i need 1 more person for the left4dead2. 4pack. Please pm me if you want in, I'm willing to buy the pack.

Edit: we filled up and already purchased the 4pack.

Hi I have got a group of 3. Received payments from 2. I will let the group know if the last person doesn't come through. Thanks!

I bought a 4-pack though we only had 3 people. So I have 1 extra copy to gift away. I have paypal so if anyone wants to exchange $33.75 for a gift of the game+demo, send over a PM.

Also willing to do a trade if anyone has an extra copy of Borderlands left from the 4-pack.

Thanks,

[quote name='Bebpo']I bought a 4-pack though we only had 3 people. So I have 1 extra copy to gift away. I have paypal so if anyone wants to exchange $33.75 for a gift of the game+demo, send over a PM.

Also willing to do a trade if anyone has an extra copy of Borderlands left from the 4-pack.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Just got the 4th one from this group. Thanks so much, I can't wait till the 17th to play it.

Darn the group I was in fell through. Still looking to join a group. Just let me know and I'll fire the payment over

Edit: Got in on a group. Thanks beatngurnuts!

I'd also be interested in joining a group. Gara, Taras and Faction G do you guys want to form one?

Got one from beatngurnuts. Thanks!

[quote name='beatngurnuts']I am looking for 3 people to join a group, I will pm xfactor, thebus, gara and taras. If anyone wants to pm me, that would be great.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent! If you have 2 slots open let me know. Otherwise just me is fine as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back