LEGO Deals 3

Damn, the Lego pirates larger fort is no longer available directly from amazon.  Funny that searching for "Lego pirates" on TRU.com and amazon bring up those crappy Chinese knockoffs called BanBao, Sluban / Enlighten, and Ausini.  That and the KO minifig bundles and sets.  I would bite on some of them, if they were priced perhaps a tenth of Lego MSRP.

Someone sold you a goth base for $5 always jump on it. My mom has a pile of LEGO in my old room once I go home on Friday. I still need to sell the collectible series prototype Tie fighter. Hopefully she didn't lose the sticker.

Someone sold you a goth base for $5 always jump on it. My mom has a pile of LEGO in my old room once I go home on Friday. I still need to sell the collectible series prototype Tie fighter. Hopefully she didn't lose the sticker.
not really sure if all the pieces are there no minifigures that is for sure.

not really sure if all the pieces are there no minifigures that is for sure.
Still if it has half it's pieces that's still nearly 400 pieces for $5. And what's wrong with children today not wanting LEGO? I got a huge rubbermaid of 80s and 90s LEGO last year from the neighbor because his kids didn't want them. :p

You have to contact them. Other than buying directly through Shop At Home, I'm not sure they'd know who bought one, who to contact
Well, I bought it on Amazon, so I figured there's probably a way to track. Sometimes they let the distributor contact customers, so I wasn't sure if I needed to do something. I'll shoot them an email though. Thanks.

Still if it has half it's pieces that's still nearly 400 pieces for $5. And what's wrong with children today not wanting LEGO? I got a huge rubbermaid of 80s and 90s LEGO last year from the neighbor because his kids didn't want them. :p
newtrent_08.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I should rephrase that, used LEGO. My neighbors kids had LEGO, but they didn't want old LEGO. It's the same thing! It's how I got original Benny. :)

I am trying to find the pirate sets at either Target or Toyrus today.

Does anyone know if there are any Toysrus or Target coupons out there that could be used on Lego's?

Thanks

I don't know my kid is 14 , not as interested in it anymore rather play on computer, very sad.

They all come back around it their mid-20s. Just set all the Lego in a closet somewhere. You'll be thanked.

That's my story anyway.
Exactly. Thankfully my 'dark ages' was the late 90s and early 2000s, which I was about 14. My neighbors kids were 8 and against old LEGO, when they got a bunch of new LEGO for their birthday.

But never get rid of LEGO.

For those of you who were bummed about the lack of a new Winter Village piece, I'd suggest getting 31038 Changing Seasons. One of the build options is a winter themed house. It lacks the fine details of the Winter Village pieces, but most of us likely have enough spare parts to spruce it up a bit. As a bonus, you get a light brick fireplace.

lego-31038-changing-season.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ha ha I have been putting our displays away in baggies.  I'll save all our Lego for him.  

Looks like they ripped off an IDEAS set for that one.  I remember seeing a house/log cabin that changed seasons.  I thought I backed it but it's not in my history.  However, looking down my history I backed a Gingerbread House.  Interesting seeing the tiny Gingerbread house from TLG.

Also anyone still looking for the Jurassic World sets, keep an eye on Amazon.  Indominus and T-rex have both popped up on there at SRP.  Unfortunately I'm tapped for Christmas and have already overbought for the kiddos.  :(

^^ That reminds me I need to post up my Candy Shop on Ideas.  Too bad it's dismantled now or it would be part of my Christmas village.

6349696638_f195039b5c.jpg

We came to the conclusion a few pages back that the ATAT is newish and probably just out of stock because it's Christmas.
Actually, I think both sets have been retired. They are sold out everywhere, even on Lego.com. Plus lego.com discounted the AT-AT while it was in stock, which to me is a sign they cleared out inventory.

Both sets were released in August 2014. According to this European site, both sets are retiring soon:

http://retiringsets.com

I'd say if you can find either at retail, you should snag them if you want them.

Actually, I think both sets have been retired. They are sold out everywhere, even on Lego.com. Plus lego.com discounted the AT-AT while it was in stock, which to me is a sign they cleared out inventory.

Both sets were released in August 2014. According to this European site, both sets are retiring soon:

I'd say if you can find either at retail, you should snag them if you want them.
I hadn't seen that site before. Seems like it's targeted toward "investors". I'll just blame them next time I drag my feet on buying an older set and then see it go OOS everywhere :D

Looks like Captain America: Civil War Legos finally leaked. Only spoiler is Ant-Man might grow large before the next Ant-man movie.
uanF9NK.jpg

But this one is soooo coooooool looking. Hopefully Paul Rudd doesn't play the role of the "major A list hero" that
dies during Civil War, aka Black Goliath

Thanos figure too, finally Thanos vs Darkseid lego action. And is that Hyperion? I'm trying to look at that pic on my phone but can't make everyone out.

But this one is soooo coooooool looking. Hopefully Paul Rudd doesn't play the role of the "major A list hero" that
dies during Civil War, aka Black Goliath
Thanos figure too, finally Thanos vs Darkseid lego action. And is that Hyperion? I'm trying to look at that pic on my phone but can't make everyone out.
Yes, that is Hyperion.

I'll probably wait for a clearance, but I definitely want a Thanos. The giant Ant Man looks promising too.... Whatever he's supposed to be. Giant Man? Goliath?

The AT-AT was a doorbuster on BF at the physical Lego store. It's not on the retired, retiring soon or limited stock list yet. They may not show up as often as they used to but they are available online at both TRU and Walmart. Both the Walmart and Target apps show what stores around you have them in stock. You can also call TRU with the RWeb number and they can tell you what stores have them.

The AT-AT was a doorbuster on BF at the physical Lego store. It's not on the retired, retiring soon or limited stock list yet. They may not show up as often as they used to but they are available online at both TRU and Walmart. Both the Walmart and Target apps show what stores around you have them in stock. You can also call TRU with the RWeb number and they can tell you what stores have them.
Yes, I think some retailers still have stock, but I don't expect them to replenish it once it's sold. I may be wrong, but in the past I've held out getting certain Star Wars Lego sets and I saw stores slowly deplete stock and kept thinking it would get replenished and it never was. Usually if Lego sells out of a product, they will list when it will be back in stock. In the case of the AT-AT and ISD, they're both listed as "Sold Out". I wouldn't be shocked if they later showed both as retired products. With the new Star Wars movie out now, I suspect Lego wants to focus more on sets from that film.

Anyway, good luck to those still on the hunt. Hopefully you will find one, and definitely snag it if you do.

I found the new Iron Skull submarine set, the new Batmobile, and one NexoKnights set at my local Target this evening. I bought the sub because the Red Skull is awesome. It was $30.

Wow my target has absolutely no Star Wars sets. Not clear ace, not anything, not even spots for them. Looks like they're remapping the aisles again so I hope that's it...

Wow my target has absolutely no Star Wars sets. Not clear ace, not anything, not even spots for them. Looks like they're remapping the aisles again so I hope that's it...
Na. They've been flying off shelves. I go to Target a lot, and since about Sunday, Legos have been disappearing, starting with the Star Wars.

It's right before Christmas, LEGO hasn't been in stock this time of year in years. It's why I don't even bother with winter clearance, never anything around here.

I assume you have to call them, right?
I never called them. I ordered from Amazon and they still sent me the pieces. So Lego is actually being proactive and getting customer info from other retailers. If you bought from a store, though, you'd probably have to call them.

I found the Thanos/Avengers set, the new Batplane, the little BatsVSupes kit, a new TFA Resistance speeder/army builder kit, and Poe and Rey Constraction models at B&N last night. Had to snag the Armored!Batman set. They had it for $13--not sure if it'll be a $10 or a $12 set at Target, etc., but I was excited to grab it early.

bread's done
Back