LEGO Deals 3

Star Destroyer from BB showed up.  They shipped it in that outer box that the big sets come in.  Perfect condition.  

Only problem is that my son was home when it was delivered, and that outer box has LEGO plastered all over it.  He ain't stupid...but he better pretend to be if he ever wants it!  Best part, his Bday is in April and he's going to be expecting it, but it won't be there. It's for Xmas.

Star Destroyer from BB showed up. They shipped it in that outer box that the big sets come in. Perfect condition.

Only problem is that my son was home when it was delivered, and that outer box has LEGO plastered all over it. He ain't stupid...but he better pretend to be if he ever wants it! Best part, his Bday is in April and he's going to be expecting it, but it won't be there. It's for Xmas.
What you do is you take the set and hide it. Leave the LEGO box somewhere he will find it and fill it with clothing or something. :)

Also are you open to adopting me? I'd like the first two NinjaGo City sets. :lol:

Winnie the Pooh looks great! 1264 pieces and $100. (Looks small.)

58190_21326_Prod.jpg

Cool design. Must be a lot of small detail pieces in the set for it to add up to 1264 pcs.

Looks like it comes out 3/18 for VIP. 4/1 for everyone else.

LEGO needs to make a minifigure fat suit or something. Not a bad set overall but it looks like Winnie the Pooh on a diet. Have to be honest, I may buy it just for the Tigger minifigure ... 🤔

Only problem is that my son was home when it was delivered, and that outer box has LEGO plastered all over it. He ain't stupid...but he better pretend to be if he ever wants it! Best part, his Bday is in April and he's going to be expecting it, but it won't be there. It's for Xmas.
That qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment in these here parts.

Honey sent me a limited time offer to buy the Batwing through Lego.com and get 2800 in points from them( about $28 back in giftcards). But the airplane offer goes live tomorrow. :bomb:

Since I'm cheap, I'll probably wait and try to get both at midnight...and then the batwing will go OOS and I won't get squat!

That qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment in these here parts.
Anything less and I would have to give up my dad card.

Hmmm ... just spent $100 to get the dumb plane ... I guess it’s cool that it stacked with the monster book promo and a free little train from retail me not ... but now I have a $100 Harry Potter hall that I’m not sure I want. Hopefully it becomes collectible ... assuming it will retire soon since it came out in 2019.

Hmmm ... just spent $100 to get the dumb plane ... I guess it’s cool that it stacked with the monster book promo and a free little train from retail me not ... but now I have a $100 Harry Potter hall that I’m not sure I want. Hopefully it becomes collectible ... assuming it will retire soon since it came out in 2019.
More so because the set was $60 at Target in the fall. It was supposed to retire along with the set with the blue car but LEGO kept it going because of the pandemic.

But the plane will be $20-30, the HP Book is about the same, maybe slightly higher, then you get a decent set. Look at the dam teal car from January it's like $30+ on something you would only needed to spend $85. I'd say you got $55 worth of 'freebies' and could easily set the great hall for $65+.

More so because the set was $60 at Target in the fall. It was supposed to retire along with the set with the blue car but LEGO kept it going because of the pandemic.

But the plane will be $20-30, the HP Book is about the same, maybe slightly higher, then you get a decent set. Look at the dam teal car from January it's like $30+ on something you would only needed to spend $85. I'd say you got $55 worth of 'freebies' and could easily set the great hall for $65+.
The HP set might just make its way back to a LEGO store later this month for a tactical exchange ... we’ll see 😜

I want Sesame Street, Gingerbread House, and Elves Clubhouse but the damn Gingerbread House hasn't been in stock since the fall.

I'm debating the Ideas Tree House, but it's $200 and should I just spend that money on a newer modular? It's just going to sit somewhere and collect dust so maybe go ripoff brand? Other wise I'm going down a path spending way too much money.

Got the Batwing last night and noticed that it said the closest store had the Botanicals in stock.  So I showed up 15 minutes early today and there were 5 people in line already...and I could see only 3 of each Botanical behind the registers.  I got the 2nd flowers one and the lady behind me shouted "I want that last flowers one."  Glad she got it, because I'm thoroughly convinced she would have kicked my a$$ in the parking lot and taken mine if she wanted to.  At least 20 people asked for them while I was trying to find something else to put me over $100.

These things are freaking hard to get...which explains the prices on Ebay.

If anyone ever sees the Gingerbread House in stock anywhere let me know.

I totaled up all the super expensive sets I want and the total, before tax was $1,950.

So democrats where is my $2,000 check you fuckers?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I get no stimulus, I made too much. I get hosed twice because California is doing there own thing too. =\

Get the treehouse, it’s awesome!!! What’s more popular, the flowers or bonsai?

I get no stimulus, I made too much. I get hosed twice because California is doing there own thing too. =\

Get the treehouse, it’s awesome!!! What’s more popular, the flowers or bonsai?
My math was wrong, it's $2250. :lol:
$2250 is a 10th of what I make a year. That's the problem. I can't spend 15% of my income on LEGO. Hell I didn't included Diagon Alley. $2650. Is a tree really worth $200? I could get a Pirate boat for that much.

That's a great question. I really want the bonsai. I regret not buying two in January and getting the free car.

I preordered the Bonsai from Best Buy ... and somehow got the bouquet ... which I still accepted and sold for twice what I paid on Amazon. But I still want that damn Bonsai set ... wonder how hard it will be to convince the LEGO store to let me exchange HP for Winnie the Pooh. Guess we’ll find out in a few weeks 😝

Can anyone explain why LEGO Land sets are always universally meh ... Maybe I’m alone in thinking this, but it’s like they got the child of a LEGO designer to create the line.

Because the parks are also meh? I went to the Florida one during a trip where I also hit up Disney, Universal, and Sea World. The Lego park was very dated and underwhelming

Can anyone explain why LEGO Land sets are always universally meh ... Maybe I’m alone in thinking this, but it’s like they got the child of a LEGO designer to create the line.
They are weird, very mix mashed and random. This one is one of the better ones. I do like the new torso on the child.

So I bought the Treehouse. Honey is supposed to get me 2800 points but I don't think that went through. The tree house is also on backorder (I bought an Easter Bunny minifigure to get the plane.) How / when would I get the points? I already have too many phone calls yelling at poor costumer service people.

I show the 2800 pts as pending when I click the Honey icon. I think it takes 30-60 days for the points to actually post. I know those offers are timed also, but they do repeat.
I already bought the damn thing and nothing is pending, all I get is a bunch of 'trending' BS. I think I'm going to delete the thing, it never works and I don't need my info stolen more and rather have an active add blocker.

And Honey had $20 is points for the OOS Gingerbread House.

That is very tempting. I also have a beat buy cert I can use. But, would I actually build it? Does that even matter?
Probably has decent collectibility, so you might be better off not building it 😎. Then again, maybe LEGO is a bubble and we’ll all be building hovels out of LEGO bricks in 5 years, so who can really say 😏.

Edit - Ugh, just realized it’s the only set that has a LEGO dry bones figure ... now I’m tempted but I just grabbed the bonsai ... so I’ll cross my fingers for a smaller dry bones set in the future.

lego-dry-bones-minifigure-28.jpg

A bunch of Mario sets, including the Starter Pack are 20% off.

Also the Bonsai tree is back on stock at LEGO. (And gone again.)

Some new set news. I'll start with everyones favorite new theme, Vidiyo or however it is spelled. We are getting actual sets with decent prices. Set names include a pirate ship $60 / 600 pieces), candy castle ($30 344pieces), robot car, stage, and a stereo ($100, nearly 1000 pieces. 

In May there will be a new $300 Marvel set based on a building!!!!! The Daily Bugle.
A $30 Dragonfly, but she's a character and I guess must have a ship?
Some other crap and a $150 GotG ship that is NOT the Milano. 

A few Shang-Chi sets, the dragon looks nice.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPFtDupeND/

Someone needs to alert me the second the carnage head from target goes live.

Bigdaddy, you seem to have the most free time around here, please let us know! =P

Bigdaddy, you seem to have the most free time around here, please let us know! =P
Only in the winter and tomorrow will be warm so I'll probably be out getting hit by drivers and telling cops they are fucking useless cucks. (Today was eventful.)

It's supposed to be 9am eastern.

What’s Shang-chi? Never heard of it before.
It's Disney bending over to the Chinese government to make sure the Disney movies keep getting released there.

What’s Shang-chi? Never heard of it before.
Marvel comic.

Someone needs to alert me the second the carnage head from target goes live.

I'll be up at 6:30, but I never got the push notification and I still can't find any listing on the site for it.

I didn't even know that Carnage head was a thing. I don't actually want it, but the fact that it's a Target exclusive is making me think I should get it anyway.
I remember hearing something about it a while ago, but I would like some better pics. I'm in the same boat as you, figure if I don't want it I probably won't lose money on it.

I didn't even know that Carnage head was a thing. I don't actually want it, but the fact that it's a Target exclusive is making me think I should get it anyway.
Lego has done their job. :)

You should always buy shit you don't want with money you don't have. It's the American away.

Preorders are sold out now at Target.

It’s hard to say if it will be rare. Target had that exclusive coffee/donut stand set that stuck around for a long time and even hit their clearance cycles.

bread's done
Back