Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to those that have found/received these wild dimensions. CAGs are GREAT!!!

I may be gone a while. Papa has a not-so-good prognosis for surgery tomorrow.

Spotted Portal, Back to the Future and Mission Impossible level packs marked down to $8 each at a local Walmart yesterday. They also had Wonder Woman, Gollum, Legolas and Barry character packs for $3.

Still several ones I am needing to complete my set, but mainly the wanting PPG, Teen Titans and a couple of character packs(Knight Rider, A-Team and Hermione). I am just holding out hoping to catch them super cheap.
PM me I might be able to get ya some.

I do need the BttF and MI sets so maybe we work out a trade?

I have an extra power puff girls team pack if someone wants to trade for Ninjago (Lloyd, Zane, or Nya preferably) or Doc Brown. Just shoot me a PM, thanks!

So uh I had a 15 coupon for target and I ended up just grabbing 2x adventure Time pack with bmo and Jake. I only ended up paying 5 dollars for both shipped... I needed one, I grabbed the other to trade.

I don't have many I need and I dunno what any of them have been on sale for. The only one I actually want is sonic but if you're looking hardcore for adventure Time friend pack pm me.

I have some Knight Rider and Hermione if interested. Can remove from box for cheaper shipping.  Using a box ILO a bubble mailer adds 3-4 oz.

$2.50 each + ship first class package

Turns out I can fit 1 of each in a padded envelope @ 4 oz ($3.50 USPS rate)

All I have left are random builds without tags.

Simpsons sets (Homer, Bart, Krusty)

Wicked Witch

Lego Movie (Emmet, Benny, Bad Cop, Unikitty (my unikitty does show a crack on the arch piece used for her body)

Lord Of The Rings (Gollum, Gimli, and Legolas)

Portal

I know it's late by now, but another CAGer bailed on me so now I'm looking for the ones he had for me.
Lloyd
Jay
Excalibur Batman
Bane
B.A. Baracus
Beetlejuice
Starfire
Tina Goldstein
Aquaman

If anyone has them or cam get them pm me

I got the Goonies Level Pack for $5 along with Ghostbuster story pack for $11 at target.
Overall good deal, I just want the Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them and Harry Potter sets and then I'm finish collecting everything I wanted.

Everything else I can find here and there if I'm lucky such as the Sonic and Simpsons packs.

I got the Goonies Level Pack for $5 along with Ghostbuster story pack for $11 at target.
Overall good deal, I just want the Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them and Harry Potter sets and then I'm finish collecting everything I wanted.

Everything else I can find here and there if I'm lucky such as the Sonic and Simpsons packs.
Can you post a pic of the Goonies with it's price. I might have my Target price match.

This is a repost from the Walmart thread, but I found the Lego Dimensions Back To the Future Fun Pack for $2 last night. A steal for Lego Marty, the Lego Delorean, and a Lego hover board! And I might play the game someday.

I just went to target in Enfield ct and got Adventure Time level pack 8.98, Mission Impossible Level pack 8.98 and Adventure time fun pack 7.48. With redcard I paid 25.70. Not 99 cent store, but not terrible.
I was just at a stocked target Wed that had everything at 17 for level and 15 for teams. This must be a new drop. And the shelves were wiped

Didn’t get lucky enough to find the Adventure Time level pack, but I did find the Midway Arcade pack today at Target for $8.98 marked as is.

Went to Holyoke MA target today...shelves are completely gone except for the Laval fig. Last week the shelves were stacked, guess the clearance drop was all they needed

I was able to pick up 4 of the remaining 5 I needed at Meijers yesterday. So to the individual that shared the picture of them having stock, thank you. I had made a couple hour trip for something else and noticed a Meijer and decided to stop in. The ones I got ended up being 50% off too so even better.

My area is either wiped out or not doing heavy clearance.  I have been able to get a decent amount to fill out my collection, but if anyone has some of the remaining fun packs I need, please let me know!

Cyborg, Bad Cop, Jay, Lloyd, Nya, Sensei Wu, Zane and Legolas

I can't wait for TRU to do better than 5% off!

Huge thank you to community member scrapen, who hooked me up with a great Lego deal with lightning fast speed! It is so inspirational to see such great people online helping others!

Went to Holyoke MA target today...shelves are completely gone except for the Laval fig. Last week the shelves were stacked, guess the clearance drop was all they needed
Hey now! Get out of my store!!! :shame: I actually go to the Hadley one, hotter guys working there who are helpful.

Could have saved you a trip and told you there was nothing there, hasn't been in like a year.

Targets around here are completely wiped, not even the unpopular figures left at some stores.

Did notice that the Fantastic Beasts pack is down to $21 in-store at a few Best Buy’s. Not bad after GCU, but I can’t bring myself to pick it up due to lack of interest.

Toys R Us had a Lion Dimensions figure 2 pack that included a vehicle for around $1.20. (Greece, NY) They are a day from closing up shop for good but that had several when I was there a few hours ago.

Lucky, both TRU by me have zero Lego Dimensions sets
I thought mine was out too, but for some reason they moved them far away near the kid education toys. I was also surprised that this store even took the time to make new printed shelf tags for every random new board game they just got in stock that wasn't there before.

Found a restock at my 99 cent store. They finally got the power puff team pack, along with a bunch more starfire, buttercup, hermione (few), and marcelines (few).

Said fuck it and ordered the last 11 packs I needed off of eBay. Harley/Joker Team, Ninjago Team, Scooby Team, and Cyborg Fun were the priciest (Harley/Joker was basically MSRP, Cyborg was more than MSRP, and the other two were 30-40% under...), but it was $135 after using some eBay bucks. Feels good to have a complete set, including Super Girl and Green Arrow.

Maybe one day I'll play the game...

I found two Gremlins packs today at Walmart in a $8.88 slot. Sadly I went through self-checkout and they rang up $17 oh, so I only bought one. The lady at self-checkout said she couldn't do a price adjustment for me so maybe I'll try going back tomorrow

I found two Gremlins packs today at Walmart in a $8.88 slot. Sadly I went through self-checkout and they rang up $17 oh, so I only bought one. The lady at self-checkout said she couldn't do a price adjustment for me so maybe I'll try going back tomorrow
If walmart had to change the price for every item that was moved to the wrong slot, they would be out of business.

Hey now! Get out of my store!!! :shame: I actually go to the Hadley one, hotter guys working there who are helpful.
Could have saved you a trip and told you there was nothing there, hasn't been in like a year.
You sure about that? I ordered a Harry Potter Team Pack for instore pickup in an hour @ the Holyoke store, The Sonic set I'll have to wait on until thursday tho. The funny part is I didn't see them on display anywhere the last time I was in there. Maybe they're sitting in the back in a dumpster, waiting for online orders, lol.

Edit: I just realised I'm babbling about BestBuy across from Target @ Holyoke Mall...I bought the last adventure time team set a few weeks back for $12.50, all they had left then were 4-5 Mission Impossible sets...

Bought Fantastic Beast and Where to find them at meijers for $21.

I can't even find the pack Story Pack anymore locally.

Considering I got Ghostbusters Story Pack for $11 at Target I'll just accept the price of The Fantastic Beast and where to find them.

Found a PS4 Starter pack with Lloyd at Target. Rang up as 59.99 which they agreed wasn't right so they checked their system and it came up as 29.99... They would not price adjust it down to the 17.98 for me and instead tried to sell me on taking it for the 29.99 price. Maybe it will be marked down further in a few days.

Target no longer sells LEGO Dimensions games and figures online. So, we are stuck with whatever they have left at our local stores.

Anyone have cyborg for sale or trade? I've ordered 2 already, and both have come destroyed, sent in an envelope, despite me asking for a box.

If anyone is looking for Lego Dimensions character packs and can't find them anywhere else, try GameStop. They're not dirt cheap like at Target, Walmart, or this mythical 99 cent store that East Coast residents such as myself have never seen, but they are clogging up the pegs at GameStop.

And Witbeer, I sent you a PM regarding Cyborg if one of them is still available. Thanks.

Anyone see the Jay fun pack and Teen Titans team pack anywhere, anymore? Those are the last two I need to finish off the ol collection

have you tried bestbuy, toys r us, or gamestop  I have seen the Teen Titans team pack sold at these place. maybe toys r us will still have the Jay fun pack  

have you tried bestbuy, toys r us, or gamestop I have seen the

Teen Titans team pack sold at these place. maybe toys r us will still have the​

Jay fun pack​
Few stores in my area still carry dimensions in store, mainly Walmart, and the ones that do have powerpuff, et, adventure time, fantastic beasts. Not much at Area GameStop’s either. Looks like I can find the TT team pack on Best Buy online and have it shipped to an area store but Jay is probably gonna have to be eBay or through forums at this point.

Probably mentioned previously but it's worth taking a look on Brickseek.com for sets. Found one random Wal-Mart near me that has Fun Packs for $1 and Level Packs for $5. 

I'm still looking for a deal on the Goonies set
You can find it at a lot of Game Stops for $5.99. Not a bad deal at all.

Probably already mentioned, but it looks like a lot of Wal-Marts have begun the major purge. I got the Ghostbusters 2016 set today for $10 at mine and a Tina Goldstein for $3.

You can find it at a lot of Game Stops for $5.99. Not a bad deal at all.

Probably already mentioned, but it looks like a lot of Wal-Marts have begun the major purge. I got the Ghostbusters 2016 set today for $10 at mine and a Tina Goldstein for $3.
Gamestop online says $19.97 and there isn't one in stock near by for me to check myself. I am only needing 3 sets now (Midway, Goonies, Teen Titans Team) so I am interested on where to grab these for rock bottom prices.

bread's done
Back