Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
I went back for one last try at my local Toys-R-Us yesterday. And this time it paid off. I got lucky, and they had re-stocked the last four sets that I had been looking for. I got the last copies of the Adventure Time Level Pack, and the Harry Potter Team Pack. They had ample stock of the Sonic Level Pack and the Mission Impossible Level Pack, so I got those two no problem. In the end, I was able to get all of the newly released Lego Dimensions Packs for 40% off. Very pleased.

According to the target ad thread for 12/12 - 12/17 here on CAG, the lego dimensions starter sets will be $29 for current gen console and $19 for previous gen consoles.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone wanna trade:
5120c0b07d.jpg

They're worth about $10ish now, cause the market's flooded with them. The minifigure isn't a huge deal itself either, cause it's the same one from the Darkseid set.

They're worth about $10ish now, cause the market's flooded with them. The minifigure isn't a huge deal itself either, cause it's the same one from the Darkseid set.
Well, okay, but that's a $50 set on sale, so . . . I'm tempted to go by a GameStop or two just to see if they're willing to give me an extra. This was actually the only reason I got out of bed early on Black Friday, and I clearly needn't have bothered. I got to a local store about 10 minutes after it opened and there were about 10 people in line ahead of me by the time I grabbed a Harry Potter level pack. Literally everyone else there was buying a Nintendo DXsomething or other or a PS4 or Xbox 360 or Xbone.

My Green Arrow from GameStop finally shipped. It had been stuck at "awaiting carrier pickup" which made me think it would be canceled. But it's on its way. It really looks like they ran out of these and had to wait for more to come in to fill all their orders.

My Green Arrow from GameStop finally shipped. It had been stuck at "awaiting carrier pickup" which made me think it would be canceled. But it's on its way. It really looks like they ran out of these and had to wait for more to come in to fill all their orders.
That's weird because every gs around me still has green arrow left over and it's been about a week since the sale.

I had a similar situation and despite sending me a shipping notification over a week ago, the package still hasn't been handed to a carrier. I am reading many similar reports on other sites involving everything from WiiU bundles to Steam Machines. People got shipping notifications and tracking numbers, only to wait a week and then receive a cancellation notice. It sounds like Gamestop's warehouses completely collapsed on Black Friday and they are still trying to get everything sorted out.

I had a similar situation and despite sending me a shipping notification over a week ago, the package still hasn't been handed to a carrier. I am reading many similar reports on other sites involving everything from WiiU bundles to Steam Machines. People got shipping notifications and tracking numbers, only to wait a week and then receive a cancellation notice. It sounds like Gamestop's warehouses completely collapsed on Black Friday and they are still trying to get everything sorted out.
They gave me an ETA of 12/8 but it showed up today. Maybe tracking was wrong because it was one of those deals where UPS delivers it to USPS. Either way the tracking was completely useless, but luckily it actually arrived.

That's weird because every gs around me still has green arrow left over and it's been about a week since the sale.
I honestly wondered if they were pulling these back from stores to fulfil online orders. I've seen so many people post saying their stores still have these.

Add me to the list of people who waited a long time for their order to arrive.  I ordered in the early AM on Black Friday and got a shipping notification/tracking info soon after but I only received the item today.  I didn't realize until speaking with a CS rep that it was one of those UPS to USPS shipments, since the tracking number is a USPS number and the link GS provides goes directly to USPS.  Anyway, checking the number on the UPS site showed it supposedly arrived at my post office over a week ago.

I'm not sure if this is just what happens when you use SAVER shipping, since it's been a LONG time I've ordered from GS (cuz they suck), or if that's just what's been happening to the UPS to USPS shipments during the holiday time.  I ordered something else from another site on BF that ended up being shipped through the same method and it also got severely delayed and didn't arrive until today, like my GS order.

I honestly wondered if they were pulling these back from stores to fulfil online orders. I've seen so many people post saying their stores still have these.
They don't. In fact, many online orders are fulfilled by stores, likely randomly selected .

Quite often I received my stuffs in the same order from various locations across the country, and with store price stickers on them.

I bought 2 year 1 fun packs with other year 2 stuffs on BF, those 2 fun pack were shipped separately with store clearance price sticker on them.

I bought Doom PC for $20 (within 2 hours on sale online during midnight) but they said it was out of stock and couldn't fulfill it (it's still stuck as a Open order). However, using it's own web check, there was a store 75 miles away from me has it.

Apparently a patch has been released to fix Marceline and ToysRUs is returning her to the shelves. She's listed as in-stock on the web site at the moment and is included in their buy 2 get 1 free deal. (Not much of a deal, but if you need one for Christmas, they're the only game in town.)

YMMV

My local Gamestop (Gardner MA) was giving away the Green Arrow minifig free.

They had a box of them sitting on the counter and you could just take one.

Irritating to hear all these stories about physical stores that still have figures and aren't even charging for them while my Black Friday online order sits in "open" status.  I'm just assuming I effectively paid $25 for the Sonic pack and an unsuccessful gamble for a chance at the Green Arrow.  This poorly planned and inconsistent promotion is everything that is wrong with retail exclusives.   

Irritating to hear all these stories about physical stores that still have figures and aren't even charging for them while my Black Friday online order sits in "open" status. I'm just assuming I effectively paid $25 for the Sonic pack and an unsuccessful gamble for a chance at the Green Arrow. This poorly planned and inconsistent promotion is everything that is wrong with retail exclusives.
Frankly, I decided to chance going to a store on the worst of all possible days to go to a store partly because GameStop's shipping costs are ridiculous but also partly because I was concerned that whoever packed a web order would forget (or "forget") to add the Green Arrow figure. Hindsight is 20/20, but maybe you could go to a local store or two and see whether they're swimming in surplus figures. Worst case scenario, you're out a wee bit of money for gas; best case scenario, you have an extra GA after your order comes in.

Big sale at Best Buy

Current gen Starter Packs 34.99 (27.99)
Story Packs 29.99 (23.99)
Level Packs 17.99 (14.39)
Team Packs 14.99 (11.99)
Fun Packs 5.99 (4.79)

Big sale at Best Buy

Team Packs 14.99 (11.99)
Fun Packs 5.99 (4.79)
Mother of god. Booyah! Time to grab the last 3 fun packs I need as well as the story packs. I knew it would pay to hold out!

Man I want the story packs but them having the GB one for $20 before makes me want to wait, decisions....in for ET for sure though

How playable is the 360 Starter Pack with nothing else? Thinking about getting it for my son for xmas but I know I wouldn't be getting anything else for it for awhile.

So are the new packs (ET, Mr. T, Mission Impossible, etc.) adding any new abilities to the game? Or are they just using the same ability set as last year's edition?

Ordered up all the new stuff I needed for in store pickup, except for Sonic, which is only available for shipping, and Fantastic Beasts story pack because I think it will go lower.

How playable is the 360 Starter Pack with nothing else? Thinking about getting it for my son for xmas but I know I wouldn't be getting anything else for it for awhile.
Still a lot of content based on the time my son spent, but there's a lot of extras he won't be able to do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Big sale at Best Buy

Team Packs 14.99 (11.99)
Fun Packs 5.99 (4.79)
Is this a DotD or all week? I'm not sure I'll have time to check prices against already purchased if just today.

Was able to get an absolutely killer B-day present for niece and nephew for 40 bucks. Now I'll probably order a couple of the remaining season 2 fun packs I'm missing.

Sort of tempted by the Mission Impossible level pack as it's the only level pack I'm missing but I've never seen the movie so I don't know that I'd enjoy it.  Same with both of the story packs. 

It gives him 12 levels to play, and three worlds to explore and complete missions in. I'd say there's quite a lot to do, though yes, there will be areas he can't reach and items he cannot get due to not having the right power/ability, but if he's not a completist who needs every last trinket, he should have fun.
There's also adventure worlds he won't be able to explore, but many of those can be entered through Fun Packs from the respective franchise.

Man I want the story packs but them having the GB one for $20 before makes me want to wait, decisions....in for ET for sure though
I'm definitely holding off on the Story Packs. They will go cheaper, and besides the biggest physical thing is they have a rebuild for the portal, which I already trimmed way down to something a great deal more stable that can be stored a lot easier.

Ordered the Supergirl starter pack first thing this morning from BB. Just got an email saying they're out of stock and I can expect it on January 2nd.

bread's done
Back