Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had experience with fivebelow, but I know it's mentioned on this site quite a bit. It should be a regional Ross type store, so you should be fine getting it from them.
I bought a Wonder Woman set from them in store, back when they still carried Dimensions in-store. It's basically a Dollar General geared towards children and young teens, so lots of toys and fashion stuff, all $5 or less. There are three of them in my city. Definitely legit.

I'm looking at fivebelow.com Nya and Eris. Does anyone have an experience with fivebelow? NIB would be great! S&H($6) + tax(20%) really hurts my feelers.
I've never purchased from the website, but if you have one in your area, the stock is generally in good condition. My local one still has a lot of LEGO Movie, Ninjago, and Gollum/Gimli sets, or it did the last time I checked.

I haven't had experience with fivebelow, but I know it's mentioned on this site quite a bit. It should be a regional Ross type store, so you should be fine getting it from them.
That's good to know. Thank you.

I bought a Wonder Woman set from them in store, back when they still carried Dimensions in-store. It's basically a Dollar General geared towards children and young teens, so lots of toys and fashion stuff, all $5 or less. There are three of them in my city. Definitely legit.
Thank you.

There are Dollar Generals near me. Looks like the nearest fivebelow is in Kansas and that's a couple states away. Would be nice to get a couple $5 fun packs without the high S&H.

I've never purchased from the website, but if you have one in your area, the stock is generally in good condition. My local one still has a lot of LEGO Movie, Ninjago, and Gollum/Gimli sets, or it did the last time I checked.
The only ninjogo I have is Sensei Wu; no box. I'm not sure which Lego Movie packs I'm missing. I have some in bags with no box. I guess that means I still need all Ninjago and Lego Movie packs. See what happens with the ebay sale listed above; due Saturday.

The $1.79 Fun Packs are back from gamercandy on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/sch/gamercandy/m.html?item=263093345026&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I got the 1 Fun Pack I ordered last week a few days ago and I was impressed with how they shipped the order in a box. Most of the sellers I ordered from last year when people were selling the 99 cent store team and level packs for $5 to $7 shipped them in bubble mailers and folded the top of the packaging to get it to fit in the mailer.

Most of the sellers I ordered from last year when people were selling the 99 cent store team and level packs for $5 to $7 shipped them in bubble mailers and folded the top of the packaging to get it to fit in the mailer.
That bothers me so much. Target is doing that a lot lately.

Thanks YoshiFan1. I just ordered about 15 Lego Dimension items for my son to round out his collection. Great prices over the stores if they even have half of what he sells.

My son's dimensions disc for xbox 360 is apparently scratched as it bombs out and complains right when loading a save. Anyone have an extra disc only? Or still seeing the starter packs for super cheap?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when 5 below does the 2 for $5 sale that it counts in store as well? Since the shipping mostly kills it.
I believe so. If you go to the website and check the local ad section you should be able to look in your local ad and verify if the sale is in your area. Good luck on stock, though, the past few times I have looked there it seems it was tons of the same 3 figures and not much else.

I believe so. If you go to the website and check the local ad section you should be able to look in your local ad and verify if the sale is in your area. Good luck on stock, though, the past few times I have looked there it seems it was tons of the same 3 figures and not much else.
Oh ok thanks, but yea last time I went the stock was pretty low, probably cleared out from black friday/holiday shopping. I have 2 other stores I can check also but after that cheaper ebay sale I only need laval and nya.

The $1.79 Fun Packs are back from gamercandy on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/sch/gamercandy/m.html?item=263093345026&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I got the 1 Fun Pack I ordered last week a few days ago and I was impressed with how they shipped the order in a box. Most of the sellers I ordered from last year when people were selling the 99 cent store team and level packs for $5 to $7 shipped them in bubble mailers and folded the top of the packaging to get it to fit in the mailer.
My four sets arrived Wednesday, in a nice big box. No additional padding in the box (they slid around some when you shook it) but none had packaging damaged. Doesn't matter though; I always throw it out anyway. I keep Amiibo in package, and have no room for anything else.

Shame they're offering Ghostbusters for a good $3-4 less than I paid during that Target sale.

Does anyone know when 5 below does the 2 for $5 sale that it counts in store as well? Since the shipping mostly kills it.
Oh ok thanks, but yea last time I went the stock was pretty low, probably cleared out from black friday/holiday shopping. I have 2 other stores I can check also but after that cheaper ebay sale I only need laval and nya.
I'm looking for a brand new, NIB, Nya. Everything else on their website I have. If they happen to have 1 or 2 in store, would you mind picking them up and we can work something out?

I do have a Nya in box. The box is torn, bent and creased from shipping.

I have a nib Nya mint if someone is looking for her. Trade for any pack I don't have. PM me.

so i have the collection mostly in boxes.  Will there be a problem if and when servers shut down?  Should I open the figure now and add them to the base or will I be good down the road.

Thanks, I picked up a mint disk only today. Unfortunately we still have the same problem. Try to load a save game and it says connecting to the lego dimensions servers, then, gam error disc unreadable and game exits.

Maybe install the disc to the HDD? You said it was a 360, right?

so i have the collection mostly in boxes. Will there be a problem if and when servers shut down? Should I open the figure now and add them to the base or will I be good down the road.
you should open them up you need to download the updates and download the level packs, story packs and figures just play them in the game

so i have the collection mostly in boxes. Will there be a problem if and when servers shut down? Should I open the figure now and add them to the base or will I be good down the road.
Unless Lego has some sort of different deal, the servers should be good even after the shutdown. Games and updates should remain available as long as XBL and PSN exist. After all, XBL and PSN games that are no longer available due to licensing issues, such as Ninja Turtles in Time Reshelled, and various Williams games like Smash TV, can still be downloaded if you purchased them prior to their removal, as can updates to Disney Infinity and other discontinued games. It should only affect online play (if it even exists for Dimensions) and no new updates.

For 5 below I only need nya and laval, so I a 2 for $5 would be perfect for in store.

Also if anyone needs Green Arrow and doesn't want to pay really high prices you should search the German eBay. That's what I did and ended up getting one for a few dollars under $20. The shipping is only about 4 Euros and the $1 to euro echange right now os about .80 something. So its still a little high but would rather pay close to $20 instead of $40+

Just need 4 Ninjago packs and I have them all.

I had no interest in them until I saw the ninjago movie a few days ago. Then realized it's basically power rangers.

Yea I just snagged a $6 Jay Ninjago on eBay the other day that was just put up. Now besides nya I just need Lloyd, but I'm trying to wait for another Target sale and hope I can ship it. Otherwise that one seems pretty high everywhere else.

Are there any fivebelow.com coupons? Mostly, I'm looking for free s&h or like others have said 2 for $5. May be there's a better coupon/promo.

-edit-

Just noticed there's a $10 minimum for online orders.

Maybe install the disc to the HDD? You said it was a 360, right?
Yeah 360. Tried the install to hard drive, same issue. Finally got past that by deleting every update. Now after re-installing updates it no longer complains about reading the discs but says save file is damaged. So frustrating.

Are there any fivebelow.com coupons? Mostly, I'm looking for free s&h or like others have said 2 for $5. May be there's a better coupon/promo.

-edit-

Just noticed there's a $10 minimum for online orders.
Five Below does not do the 2 for $5 very often. It did it last year during the Thanksgiving to Christmas frame, and again at a seemingly random time during the year that only lasted a day or two and wasn't well advertised.

Last year as in 2017 or 16? Lol if it's 16 that sounds alot like the 2017 year. The reason I asked was because I did see it randomly a few days ago but didn't get a chance to actually go and test it out in store, so that's why I asked on here. But if it's how you say it is I may have missed out already.

Last year as in 2017 or 16? Lol if it's 16 that sounds alot like the 2017 year. The reason I asked was because I did see it randomly a few days ago but didn't get a chance to actually go and test it out in store, so that's why I asked on here. But if it's how you say it is I may have missed out already.
2016 for the holiday frame, and 2017 for the random sale. I don't remember what month, but it was like April or May; something really odd, and only lasted a few days, ending before the weekend.

2016 for the holiday frame, and 2017 for the random sale. I don't remember what month, but it was like April or May; something really odd, and only lasted a few days, ending before the weekend.
Pretty sure it was early May.

I bought Bart and Krusty from that eBay store. Great seller! Stuff came in three days and was in a correct sized box. (Unlike Target)

We need some more dimensions sales going on. I'm playing the game right now and want to get the last few while I'm still playing to get some use out of them.

Here's what I got left to get:

Unikitty

Cyborg

Ninjago Lloyd (gold)

Marceline

Hermione granger

Ninjago Nya
5 Below

Chima Laval
5 Below

I didn't there are two Lloyds.  Where do I get the gold one from/is that a store exclusive? 

Edit:  I'm mixing up Lloyd with Jay.  I guess I don't have Lloyd at all.

They should be the same packs I would assume yea, I forgot to take out that gold part when I pasted it. So yea the gold was just for my notes so I knew which was which since there are so many jagos I needed help keeping track of them lol.

The Ninjago team pack is hard to find cheap, I managed to get one a few weeks ago for about $13. They also have it on Microsoft store though, so if they hopefully put it on sale that would be good for you

The Ninjago team pack is hard to find cheap, I managed to get one a few weeks ago for about $13. They also have it on Microsoft store though, so if they hopefully put it on sale that would be good for you
They were going for around $7.50 before the movie came out, especially since it was one of the 99 cent store finds. Shame I didn't buy one.

We need some more dimensions sales going on. I'm playing the game right now and want to get the last few while I'm still playing to get some use out of them.

Here's what I got left to get:

Unikitty

Cyborg

Ninjago Lloyd (gold)

Marceline

Hermione granger

Ninjago Nya
5 Below

Chima Laval
5 Below
Cyborg is hard to find now. A year ago he was at Five Below, but despite Teen Titans Go making him more desirable, he was never reprinted. A link earlier in this post takes you to an Ebay site, where you can get a Laval for $3 and change.

Well ms store still sells cyborg also, either waiting on a sale for that or fb marketplace used for $5 lol. For laval I'm trying to wait for a 2 for $5 sale at 5below otherwise nya ends up being $5 at Best.

Found the power puff girls team pack for $8 at Walmart the other day.
Need the following to be complete:

Teen titans team pack
Ghostbusters story pack
Jay fun pack
Lloyd fun pack
Cole and Kai team pack

Found the power puff girls team pack for $8 at Walmart the other day.
Need the following to be complete:

Teen titans team pack
Ghostbusters story pack
Jay fun pack
Lloyd fun pack
Cole and Kai team pack
Some of them are readily available online, it's more like if you want to pay the price or only at dirt cheap rather than can't find them.

Jay is TRU exclusive, so either TRU or ebay. Just didn't think much, got it when TRU had it on sale.

Aren’t the store exclusives only timed exclusives though - Marceline, Knight Rider, Excalibur Batman all went to other retailers a month or two after their initial release. Was that not the case with Jay?

Are there any deals on the Doctor Who or Portal sets? I was thinking about getting into this and those two sets seemed

interesting.
Doctor Who was one of my favorite Season One levels. Lots of fan service, though the Lego humor was awful forced at times, and came across as lame. It involved solving puzzles using time travel. Really neat, and The Doctor is awesome. Peter Capaldi recorded original dialogue for the game, and as a figure, he's a one-stop shop for anything tech. The best part, though is that he can regenerate into the 12 previous doctors, although I think they only say entrance and exit lines, derived from archival audio.

Portal is pretty cool, though the puzzles are simplified from the original game. The amount of surfaces you can use your portal gun on are sparse, and Chell is pretty useless, as her gun fires non-lethal shots, and only particular surfaces can use portals. However, there are some gold bricks you can get using those portals, and some adventure worlds (Ghostbusters 1984 and Jurassic World are two I've found) feature full-blown portal puzzles that are far more challenging than those offered in the level.

Both were at the 99 cent store, but Who was in very small quantities; not enough to knock the price down significantly. A 50% off or better sale is your best bet. Portal was readily available, and though it might be hard to find it for the $5-7 range it was going for during the 99 cent madness, it can still be had fairly cheap.

bread's done
Back