Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like they got a bunch of packs. I don't have one of those stores near me but looking on eBay for sellers with multiples of those and newly listed with a California location, Powerpuff Girls Team Pack, Slimer Fun Pack, Unkitty Fun Pack, Lego City Fun Pack are likely to be in those stores as well (with some of the sellers having 10+ of them so I am guessing that's where they came from).

I'm sure in a few days, it will be possible to get them for next to nothing on eBay once everyone starts undercutting each other just like last year when it was possible to get the team and level packs for $5 - $7 shipped.

It looks like they got a bunch of packs. I don't have one of those stores near me but looking on eBay for sellers with multiples of those and newly listed with a California location, Powerpuff Girls Team Pack, Slimer Fun Pack, Unkitty Fun Pack, Lego City Fun Pack are likely to be in those stores as well (with some of the sellers having 10+ of them so I am guessing that's where they came from).

I'm sure in a few days, it will be possible to get them for next to nothing on eBay once everyone starts undercutting each other just like last year when it was possible to get the team and level packs for $5 - $7 shipped.
The only team pack I've seen was Powerpuff Girls, no level pack. All I've seen were listed (and Doc Brown) above.

Im gonna hit up a couple of stores when i get out of work. Will pick up a couple of extras incase anybody wants any. Will let you all know what i find.

Hit one store before work and nothing yet. I have all of the sets but would like some of the figures on the side. Will update when I find the as to what the sets are this round.

My local store in Calexico, CA had Silmer, Doc Brown, Unikitty, some old guy from Ninjago and a Lego City Undercover pack, all for $2. I got Slimer and Doc Brown. They had tons on several endcaps, but I doubt they'll be there for long, the Mexicali resellers will snatch them all up.

Resellers already hit my local 99 Cent Store. Completely bought out the entire stock the bastards! I will try a different store later today or tomorrow.

I'm nowhere near a 99c store.

Sounds like lots of good deals again. Still looking for lots of NIB packs. Duplicates are good as well.

Still got to compile a list of my collection.

I'm nowhere near a 99c store.

Sounds like lots of good deals again. Still looking for lots of NIB packs. Duplicates are good as well.

Still got to compile a list of my collection.
The 99c store I found having them yesterday has all of them wiped out today, and none (probably wiped out) in another 2 stores.

There are only a few selections this time, definitely not like the scale last time and there is no level pack.

Why does everyone always assume it's scalpers? Some of us clean out the shelves for all the super cheap Lego pieces for our MOCs...
Because this is CAG and there are a lot of dirtbag members from that other site that come here and would rather rip someone off then help them. Again not all but that is usually the case. Thankfully most members here aren't like that and help when they can.

Why does everyone always assume it's scalpers? Some of us clean out the shelves for all the super cheap Lego pieces for our MOCs...
Because i have seen when these resellers walk into the stores and buy out the entire pallet of lego sets. Then i see them at the swapmeet again that weekend selling the sets for $10-$15 each.

Dammit, my dog chewed my Sonic and Chell mini-figures this morning.  I can get the Portal 2 pack for less than $10, but can't find a reasonably priced Sonic.  Guess I'm just gonna have to get one with GCU and sell everything in the box but the figure itself.

Dammit, my dog chewed my Sonic and Chell mini-figures this morning. I can get the Portal 2 pack for less than $10, but can't find a reasonably priced Sonic. Guess I'm just gonna have to get one with GCU and sell everything in the box but the figure itself.
If the dog didn't hurt the base, you can always get a non-dimensions Lego Sonic set. It might be cheaper.

Because i have seen when these resellers walk into the stores and buy out the entire pallet of lego sets. Then i see them at the swapmeet again that weekend selling the sets for $10-$15 each.
This is what happened at my hometown(s) when the sets were a dollar each. Now that they're $2, they won't do it as much, but I still got my figures as soon as I could.

I checked the 99 Cent Only store near me last night and this morning and they only had:

Sensei Wu

Unikitty

Chase McCain

I'm hoping they get more in tomorrow and that I get there before anyone cleans them out.

Good luck to anyone else searching their stores.

I checked the 99 Cent Only store near me last night and this morning and they only had:

Sensei Wu

Unikitty

Chase McCain

I'm hoping they get more in tomorrow and that I get there before anyone cleans them out.

Good luck to anyone else searching their stores.
I could use all 3 NIB. Great looking box with no creases, bends or tears.

Recently Tommy Boy was on tv.

So hit 3 stores yesterday and so these are the ones I found. These are new this round Doc Brown, Lego City Chase McCain, and Powerpuff Girls team pack. There was also Unikitty and Sensi Wu that were repeated from last years flood. 2 of the 3 store only had about around 10 each with very few Unikitty’s. One store had about 50+ Chase McCain’s. It’s hard to say if there are going to be anymore different sets. It’s definitely much lighter than last years free for all. Will update if I find any different ones. On a side note over on SD people were complaining that they were two bucks and were overpriced 🙄

Would you be able to get one of each of the new sets for any of us? I'd pay plus shipping. Pretty sure others would too!

So hit 3 stores yesterday and so these are the ones I found. These are new this round Doc Brown, Lego City Chase McCain, and Powerpuff Girls team pack. There was also Unikitty and Sensi Wu that were repeated from last years flood. 2 of the 3 store only had about around 10 each with very few Unikitty’s. One store had about 50+ Chase McCain’s. It’s hard to say if there are going to be anymore different sets. It’s definitely much lighter than last years free for all. Will update if I find any different ones. On a side note over on SD people were complaining that they were two bucks and were overpriced 🙄

Anyone seen them in the houston area yet? I've been checking and yet to see them. We got them the last wave almost a year ago.

My stores had a ton of power puff girl team packs, Lego city chase,decent amount of slimer unikitty and ninjago nya pm me if you guys are interested I don't mind helping out my fellow cags. They are $2.20 after tax now here in Cali.

Lucky you, ssjr760. My store hasn't had any Powerpuff girls packs yet. I'm hoping some will come in the next week or two if this holds out.

Today they did get some slimers in along with the usual Unikitty, Chase and sensei packs.

This is kind of a long shot, but I've got a used Green Arrow that I'd be up for trading if anyone can get the PPG team pack, Chase and Doc Brown.

Since I'd actually be using them, I'd be totally fine with not boxes and just putting the bags and instructions in a padded mailer to cut down on costs.

Running the numbers in my head, it should make for cheaper than buying GA on eBay and I'd get some cool additions to the collection.

PM me if interested.

Lake Elsinore store had Power Puff Girls, ET, Hermione from Harry Potter, Chase, Unikitty, and a few Ninjago ones. There was already some old man loading up an entire shopping cart with them when i walked up. He told me he was gonna throw them up on ebay and sell them at comic con.

Here’s a tip to get the 99¢ store sticker off the box without damaging it. You’ll need a hairdryer, WD-40 and cotton swabs. Heat the sticker up with the hairdryer then on the tip of the cotton swab spray some WD-40. Then start to peel the sticker carefully a little bit to get it started then use the swab with the WD-40 between the sticker and the box and rubbing it slowly while pulling off the sticker. The WD-40 will loosen the adhesive. Because the cardboard box is coated the WD-40 won’t damage the box. Wipe off the excesses oil with a paper towel and voila, no box damage. This trick works for getting most stickers off coated cardboard and paper. This public service announcement is not so resellers *cough*slickdeal scum*cough* can resale said Lego Dimensions but for CAG community to keep the boxes for their collection.

the scene at my local 99 cent store

15UtY3Q.jpg

I feel like such a sucker for paying about $5 for these. Bring these to Dollar Tree, got a lot of those in my area.
That is what these sales are intended to do - make us look like fools. Extra slap in the face that it's in California. They've already got the best looking (Hollywood/L.A.) and smartest (Silicon Valley) people in the world. Is it fair they also get cheap Dimensions as well?

I don't get why they don't just unload them for cheap on LEGO's own website. They must have sold these for less than a $1 to 99cents store. They easily could have sold them for $2 on their own site and cleaned them out. Powerpuff Girls is still selling for $24.99 at every other site out there.

It's not even in stock on their own site.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Powerpuff-Girls-Team-Pack-71346

I don't get why they don't just unload them for cheap on LEGO's own website. They must have sold these for less than a $1 to 99cents store. They easily could have sold them for $2 on their own site and cleaned them out. Powerpuff Girls is still selling for $24.99 at every other site out there.

It's not even in stock on their own site.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Powerpuff-Girls-Team-Pack-71346
Wish they'd carry Lloyd, Green Arrow, Super Girl, and any other store exclusives that are actually difficult to find in local stores that I'm forgetting/they don't currently carry.

My local store only had a small column in the toy section of the store with about 15 Chase McCains.  Nothing else.  Not sure if he was the only one the store got, the only one left, or if they have others they might put out later.  The last big sale they had  a big variety and were using an end cap.  Guess I'll check back later in the week to see......

Just cam back from my local store n l.a got every 1 expect doc brown didnt see him and already had sensei wu not bad for today gonna hit a couple of other stores to see if i can find the doc

bread's done
Back