Let's argue about Mike Brown!

Cue the "well I'm against that too" (yet curiously never bring that up in every single topic the way welfare is brought up)
There is no argument, everyone is against corporate welfare so it is a non issue. I do mention it in every thread in which I rant against welfare abuse. Check out my post history.

I really like Bob's EBT/ welfare/ SNAP plan of emulating WIC with specific vouchers. If we gotta feed the moochers who constantly make bad decisions, then at least let us force healthy dietary choices on em in order to hopefully save on healthcare costs that we will also pay for them in the future. :wall: I love when Libs argue that we are trying to take all joy out of poor folk's lives by doing so......Twinkies are for winners.......or at least people who go to work. ;)

Utter disgusting use of force

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-teen-shot-dead-police-entering-station-cops-article-1.2092519

Really the only option is to shoot her, bunch of masculine thugs

On a funny black humor side note:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-boy-fatally-shot-playing-cops-robbers-28497882

At least this mirror reality...  Kids are sure learning young that police are murderers.

When he goes to court his defense will be I was playing cop and cop always shoots the bad guy, and get away with it  

If that don't work he could always say he "feared for his life"

Last edited by a moderator:
Utter disgusting use of force

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-teen-shot-dead-police-entering-station-cops-article-1.2092519

Really your own option is to shoot her, bunch of masculine thugs
I have a sneaking suspicion that this was a "suicide by cop" situation. The girl apparently had a lot of mental health issues and had already attempted suicide twice in the past. Considering all of the shootings in the news lately, it kind of makes sense that doing something like this would seem like a "sure thing".

If you read the article, it also talks about a Youtube video she posted right before going to the station. Something just feels very off about this one for me. Doesn't make it right...but suicide by cop has been around way longer than these "excessive force" stories. Obviously, we need more info here. But just based on the known circumstances and the girl's history, that's what my gut tells me.

Cue the "well I'm against that too" (yet curiously never bring that up in every single topic the way welfare is brought up)
Ego only started bring it up after everyone ragged on him for it. He just throws it in so he can continue to whine about poor brown children getting a bowl of oatmeal on his dime.

There is no argument, everyone is against corporate welfare so it is a non issue. I do mention it in every thread in which I rant against welfare abuse. Check out my post history.

I really like Bob's EBT/ welfare/ SNAP plan of emulating WIC with specific vouchers. If we gotta feed the moochers who constantly make bad decisions, then at least let us force healthy dietary choices on em in order to hopefully save on healthcare costs that we will also pay for them in the future. :wall: I love when Libs argue that we are trying to take all joy out of poor folk's lives by doing so......Twinkies are for winners.......or at least people who go to work. ;)
The voucher idea is stupid. They will just sell those in front of the store instead of offer to pay for your groceries.

The best idea is to let every single one of those motherfuckers starve to death. If they don't want to starve, they will work. If they don't, fuck them.

The voucher idea is stupid. They will just sell those in front of the store instead of offer to pay for your groceries.

The best idea is to let every single one of those motherfuckers starve to death. If they don't want to starve, they will work. If they don't, fuck them.
LMAO...you're so fucking stupid it's comical. At this point, I can't even take you seriously because nobody could be that stupid to actually believe that shit. You have to be joking.

Do you honestly believe people would just starve to death before they would slit your throat for a slice of bread? Oh right...but you have your big guns and your stock piles of ammo to protect you. Bring it on! Is that it? That sounds like a fun world to live in.

LMAO...you're so fucking stupid it's comical. At this point, I can't even take you seriously because nobody could be that stupid to actually believe that shit. You have to be joking.

Do you honestly believe people would just starve to death before they would slit your throat for a slice of bread? Oh right...but you have your big guns and your stock piles of ammo to protect you. Bring it on! Is that it? That sounds like a fun world to live in.
I don't think we are really too far from that world.

If I was in charge, I would get rid of every single one of those thieving motherfuckers.

Food stamps is not a right.

I don't think we are really too far from that world.

If I was in charge, I would get rid of every single one of those thieving motherfuckers.

Food stamps is not a right.
Neither is economic oppression or corporate dictatorships. It's hilarious how people will lose their minds over somebody getting $100 worth of groceries. But when fat cats launder millions of dollars through tax havens, nobody notices. Where's your pitchfork for America's real criminals...controlling monopolies, buying off politicians, and doing jack shit to contribute to the country themselves?

How about this one...the National Football League is a non-profit organization and doesn't pay taxes like a normal business. Roger Goodell's $44 million salary comes from a completely tax exempt division. I'm a football fan, and I even think that's horseshit.

But hey...when you make $9 billion a year in profit, you could pay each member of Congress $1.8 million a year...EACH to keep them from fucking up the gravy train...and you'd STILL have $8 billion in profit left. There is no way that doesn't happen. Now wrap your brain around banks and pharmaceutical companies doing the same thing. And we wonder why nothing changes.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/22/us/nfl-nonprofit-taxes/

So, keep doing what your bullshit mouthpieces are brainwashing you to do and continue your crusade against people getting a gallon of milk...while the real thievery is going on upstairs. Seriously, man. I don't even want to hear about "the proud United States" when that garbage is going on. Everybody in this damn place is trying to lie, cheat, and steal their way to the top. There's no honor here.

Neither is economic oppression or corporate dictatorships. It's hilarious how people will lose their minds over somebody getting $100 worth of groceries. But when fat cats launder millions of dollars through tax havens, nobody notices. Where's your pitchfork for America's real criminals...controlling monopolies, buying off politicians, and doing jack shit to contribute to the country themselves?

How about this one...the National Football League is a non-profit organization and doesn't pay taxes like a normal business. Roger Goodell's $44 million salary comes from a completely tax exempt division. I'm a football fan, and I even think that's horseshit.

But hey...when you make $9 billion a year in profit, you could pay each member of Congress $1.8 million a year...EACH to keep them from fucking up the gravy train...and you'd STILL have $8 billion in profit left. There is no way that doesn't happen. Now wrap your brain around banks and pharmaceutical companies doing the same thing. And we wonder why nothing changes.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/22/us/nfl-nonprofit-taxes/

So, keep doing what your bullshit mouthpieces are brainwashing you to do and continue your crusade against people getting a gallon of milk...while the real thievery is going on upstairs. Seriously, man. I don't even want to hear about "the proud United States" when that garbage is going on. Everybody in this damn place is trying to lie, cheat, and steal their way to the top. There's no honor here.
Like I said before, nobody disagrees that corporate welfare sucks, hence no debate is applicable. Our current tax system is ridiculous and bloated as well. I'll be first in line to vote to dismantle the current IRS and tax loopholes for anybody. Supposedly illegal immigrants can file for the earned income tax credit retroactively under the executive action. Let's actually pay people who are here illegally with tax payer money. Ludicrous.

Paying people to not work and procreate is ludicrous as well. How is asking for some regulation and personal accountability "losing my mind"?

Research how many in gov't, a lot of Democrats included, owe a crapload of back taxes and then get back to me on how the corporate dickheads are soooo evil.

Supposedly as in there is proof?
You probably have to have a few translators to find it.

I think that's why all of those bastards are lawyers, so they can write a law in "code" so normal people won't understand it.

Who knows what is really in the executive action by the time the public was able to get it decoded it's already in place. Of course there is a speech saying what part of it is, to get some cheers and boos.

For all we know the executive action could make all of us illegal aliens.

Supposedly as in there is proof?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/02/08/amnesty-bonuses-tax-code-illegal-immigrants-receive-earned-income-tax-credit

Here’s how. A recent Homeland Security Committee hearing on immigration revealed an alarming consequence of President Obama’s executive amnesty—that illegal immigrants with deferred status may be able to receive the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). Moreover, this person, who is here in the U.S. unlawfully, could be able to file an amended tax return for up to the last three tax years, possibly receiving upwards of $24,000 in tax credits.

The discovery was made by Eileen J. O’Connor, a tax lawyer and the former head of the tax division of the United States Department of Justice, who used her congressional testimony in front of the Senate Homeland Security Committee to explain it. “The law makes a social security number a requirement of eligibility to receive the earned income credit,” O’Connor explained.

Here is the current fraud in these programs:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-opens-fraud-ridden-benefits-programs-to-illegal-immigrants/article/2557286

According to the inspector general, the IRS paid out $63 billion in EITC benefits in 2013. Of that, 24 percent, or about $15 billion, was given improperly to people not qualified to receive it. That improper payment rate has been enough to qualify the EITC as a "high risk" program for years.

The IRS paid out $26.6 billion in ACTC credits in 2013. The inspector general reports the child credit improper payment rate for that year was somewhere between 25.2 percent and 30.5 percent — worse than the EITC.

Considering that federal law defines a program as having "significant improper payments" when such payments exceed 2.5 percent of all the money the program sends out, those are pretty terrible numbers.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/05/tax-credits-for-illegal-immigrants/

So by 2005, the recent IG report said, 796,000 persons without valid Social Security numbers claimed refundable child credits totaling $924 million, and in 2008, these claims had risen to 1,526,276 persons claiming $2.1 billion in refunds.

Finally, President Obama’s 2009 stimulus measure made temporary changes that had the effect of allowing more parents to claim the refundable credits, or claim greater amounts. And the total grew the following year to the $4.2 billion cited by the IG. Those “temporary” changes now have been extended at least through 2012 by the bill Obama signed in December 2010, which also extended the Bush tax cuts and enacted additional economic stimulus measures including a reduction in federal payroll taxes.

How about fixing this shit before talking about raising taxes?

Without those improper tax refunds, those big corporations wouldn't be getting that sweet mad money that the poor people have. When they go buy a box of cereal, or an Xbox or refrigerator, who ultimately benefits? Job creators!

Up to $24,000 refund does not mean exactly $24,000. If that were true, people living under the Federal poverty line would be in the lower middle class range by now. I'm pretty sure people would like the ability to earn tens of thousands more than to depend on the measly thousands (if only!) that they get back from the government each year to get them out of the sad pathetic rut they live in.

Anyway, I heard about the only cop the NYPD in a long time to get an indictment for the shooting death of a civilian. Yup, it was the Chinese-American cop that shot the black man. At least Brooklyn don't f- around like Staten Island does, considering the guy that fails to prosecute drug abuse laws, and the clear, plain and simple Garner case is now having the balls to run for Congress.

So now the chinese are racist against blacks?

This shit never ends. Get jesse jackson, al Sharpton, eric holder, Obama, and Oprah goddamn winfrey on the line. This is an outrage!

Boycott chinese restaurants, everyone.

Without those improper tax refunds, those big corporations wouldn't be getting that sweet mad money that the poor people have. When they go buy a box of cereal, or an Xbox or refrigerator, who ultimately benefits? Job creators!

Up to $24,000 refund does not mean exactly $24,000. If that were true, people living under the Federal poverty line would be in the lower middle class range by now. I'm pretty sure people would like the ability to earn tens of thousands more than to depend on the measly thousands (if only!) that they get back from the government each year to get them out of the sad pathetic rut they live in.

Anyway, I heard about the only cop the NYPD in a long time to get an indictment for the shooting death of a civilian. Yup, it was the Chinese-American cop that shot the black man. At least Brooklyn don't f- around like Staten Island does.
So you defend this practice? Wow....And the $24,000 figure is based on how many kids you have and how little you work, so good for us for finding more ways to incentivize multiple child having, unmarried unemployment. Hooray for us!

No tax credit should be refundable...

So you defend this practice? Wow....And the $24,000 figure is based on how many kids you have and how little you work, so good for us for finding more ways to incentivize multiple child having, unmarried unemployment. Hooray for us!

No tax credit should be refundable...
But without that I don't get to buy a new bow for deer season most years!

See, they get their "lottery winnings" (refund check) then they end up pawning it sometime in July, and I get a nice, new bow for a good price in August/September.

Pretty much the Illuminati want everyone dependent on the government to support them, so those tax credits will never go down. I wouldn't be surprised if the next regime tries to INCREASE the amount, so people have more kids and work less, and get more money. $20k really isn't a bad bonus to lay on your back, take a dick, and you get a monthly check and a food stamp card.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/02/florida-man-arrested-video-recording-traffic-stop/

Can we just like break Florida off the country and float them to Cuba? Might improve the country!
As we move more toward a society where you are always on camera, I feel like these incidents are not only going to increase, but the amount of violence involved will increase as well. Almost everyone has a video camera in their pocket at all times, and there will always be people who film a lot, and people who do things that they should not be doing that get caught on that film.

(What the fuck is wrong with me?)

Watching the right wing nuts here isn't as entertaining as I thought it'd be.  Wish they would do more than just regurgitate the fox news talking points.  

No Federal charges in the Zimmerman/Martin case. Nuff said.;-)

Msutt, did you see my post concerning your tax credit proof question? You seemed incredulous that the gov't could allow such an oversight.

No Federal charges in the Zimmerman/Martin case. Nuff said.;-)
780NDBX.jpg

Justice Department is not prosecuting Darren Wilson based on the evidence they had, probably messed around with by Ferguson PD. But they had plenty of words for the conduct of the police, especially for their racially charged law enforcement.

That is some sick stuff if cops joke that aborting a black child amounts to fighting crime.

Oh yeah: America still hasn't dealt with the fact that people who are arraigned and arrested will have pay various fees and fines. And if you don't pay those fees and fines, cops can arrest you and put you in jail. Once you're free, you have to pay room and board for jail. And of course if you can't pay that, go back to jail. To pay for it, might as well go find a job, but wait, weren't you just in prison? http://www.npr.org/2014/05/18/313618296/court-user-fees-bill-defendants-for-their-punishment

This was reported last year, and was a main criticism of the Ferguson justice system in Holder's report.

Like I said, that's how a lot of the country's justice system works. If you get fined or arrested, be prepared to pay court fees on top of that. If you fail to pay any of those, you can be arrested and sent to jail. If you fail to pay room & board on top of those court fees and the fine you were originally liable for, be prepared to go back to jail. Don't commit a crime? How about don't be poor and/or black? America is a great country and you're a commie if you say otherwise.

You know what that is called: A SHAKEDOWN

If you or any private company did such a thing, you be sitting in prison/jail facing criminal charges

But then gov't do it suddenly its all legal, you know why how can a gov't run criminal system ever hold itself responsible

That in itself is a sad fact

Once you understand that simple facts of life you will understand why people at their boiling point just destroy everything, when you are seen as nothing everything else is nothing to you.

The gov't/police only value your property because they have something to profit from.  They can't TAX or take anything when you have nothing.   This is why the gov't protect businesses and why they don't value people who are poor.

If this went on in a white conservative right wing town, I bet the whole town would of taken up arms with against the police and their government

I'm surprised that people had put up with such abuses for so long without any major violence.

Is this the reason why our Founding Fathers wanted the 2nd amendment to protect citizens from a all intrusive corrupt gov't?  except for black people I suppose ( according to conservative thinking )

When people ask are conservatives racist the resounding answer should be a YES !!!!  This is the utmost abuse and desecration of people's Constitutional rights, you would think the biggest defenders of the Constitution would come to the aid of citizens in Ferguson, no they won't because the citizens are not their skin color

The Constitution was written by whites for whites .....

P.S.  not all whites are bad only the conservative ones !!!

Hehehehehhheheheeheeeee...Shocka is awesome!!! I find it quite hilarious how up in arms people are about fees and penalties for court and prison sentences, yet are perfectly happy and encourage the federal gov't to take 39.5 or more percent of people's income who have committed no crime. I thought we should be happy to pay for our civilized society? :roll:

In all seriousness, Ferguson appears to have gotten greedy like all gov't institutions do. Anyone who was arrested or detained without legal reason should be upset. If you committed a crime, and equal application of policy was in use for everyone, then I feel no sympathy for ya.

Shocker, what do you do for a living?

The Constitution was written by whites for whites .....

P.S. not all whites are bad only the conservative ones !!!
The constitution gives you all the tools you need to break the law and get away with it. It's just that these gang bangers and fools don't know when to shut the fuck up and keep shit on the down low.

Dare I say, whites are simply better criminals. They had to get mobsters on tax evasion because they couldn't get them on anything else, and they were being watched 24/7.

The constitution gives you all the tools you need to break the law and get away with it. It's just that these gang bangers and fools don't know when to shut the fuck up and keep shit on the down low.

Dare I say, whites are simply better criminals. They had to get mobsters on tax evasion because they couldn't get them on anything else, and they were being watched 24/7.
There are certain population segments that just refuse to take personal accountability for their actions. period.

A white person commits a stupid crime and in the comments everyone makes fun of their neck tattoos, calls them a hick/white trash, wishes they rot in prison, etc.

a black person commits a stupid crime and their grandmother is on TV telling the world what a great person they are, how they've never done anything wrong, and how society is out to get them.

What do Garner, Brown and the kid from Wisconsin have in common? They were all criminals, yet all the media and race baiters wanted to do was talk about how great people they were (family man, college bound student, etc.).

I'm tired of seeing shitty as people held in high esteem as martyrs. Millions of Jews seemed to bounce back in less then a century and carry on with their lives without griping at every given chance and blaming their failures on "the man" or "the system".

Looks like some people decided to put on their white sheets and pointy hoods today...

I love how the feds came out and said that the Ferguson PD was racist because they targeted the black population yet no one says shit about it. Still the same old racist bullshit coming from same racist assholes up in here.

Looks like some people decided to put on their white sheets and pointy hoods today...

I love how the feds came out and said that the Ferguson PD was racist because they targeted the black population yet no one says shit about it. Still the same old racist bullshit coming from same racist assholes up in here.
They targeted the black population? Maine is like silly white... like 96%. Yet, every day there is some black male, from Waterbury CT, Bronx NY, Brockton, MA etc. getting arrested for driving across the border and setting up shop (i.e. dealing drugs).

The percentage of black arrests compared to the population percentage they represent is disturbing. Every few weeks there are articles about John Doe NAACP rep being concerned and wanting an audience with Police Commissioner "X" from city "Y" because you know... it must be racial profiling.

I don't give a fuck if Ferguson targeted blacks, assuming they were committing crimes because you know... that means they were targeting criminals.

Planting evidence? Lieing? yeah.... I have a problem with that.

Profiling? Nope... no problem what so ever.

But uh, keep going to bat for people that are breaking the law. Keep blaming the laws. The police. The politicians. The racist CAG posters because that will solve the problem :rofl:

LOL !!!!

You mean targeting blacks for JAYWALKING...

Who the fark would write a stay on the side of the road, yield to moving vehicle, or keep walking law....

When in ever state there are pedestrian right of way laws

They wrote laws just to justify ticketing and arresting people, you can't even see a issue with that yet all you do is blame the blacks.  They were systematically arresting, and putting people into a system that is meant to do harm then good.

Whether you are guilty or innocent, especially if you are innocent, try going through "the system".  I will guarantee that everyone that comes out will hold a resentment, so keep your racist rants to yourself

So what you're saying is that black people are just more prone to be criminals because they're black and whites aren't arrested for setting up shop because whites from other states don't do that kind of thing, just black males.

Yeah...that's logic for you...

Whether you are guilty or innocent, especially if you are innocent, try going through "the system". I will guarantee that everyone that comes out will hold a resentment, so keep your racist rants to yourself
I've been through the "system". Been arrested more then a half dozen times and at first wanted to blame everyone else for my actions other then myself... and the more I blamed others, the more I kept repeating the behavior. The more people that I kept around me that deflected blame the more I kept repeating the same behavior.

But guess what? As soon as I started taking accountability for my actions I was able to see that I was getting myself in trouble.

The bulk of the people that hold resentment are those too stupid to realize they are at the bottom of their problems. Then as a wonderful gift they can pass that resentment off to their children, setting them up for failure.

I have no problem being called racist. It makes me laugh actually because you have no idea what I do with my life and who I spend it with. But I do know the more you take accountability away from the source and find other things to blame the less likely it is the people are going to change their behavior.

I've been through the "system". Been arrested more then a half dozen times and at first wanted to blame everyone else for my actions other then myself... and the more I blamed others, the more I kept repeating the behavior. The more people that I kept around me that deflected blame the more I kept repeating the same behavior.

But guess what? As soon as I started taking accountability for my actions I was able to see that I was getting myself in trouble.

The bulk of the people that hold resentment are those too stupid to realize they are at the bottom of their problems. Then as a wonderful gift they can pass that resentment off to their children, setting them up for failure.

I have no problem being called racist. It makes me laugh actually because you have no idea what I do with my life and who I spend it with. But I do know the more you take accountability away from the source and find other things to blame the less likely it is the people are going to change their behavior.
If only there was a difference between you and black folks...I wonder what that is...

Having a black friend or Latino wife or Chinese brother-in-law doesn't mean that you don't harbor any racist sentiment towards members of their race. Just because you help out some kids from the hood in a summer program to get them interested in STEM doesn't change that either when you go on about how a 2 week camp doesn't magically transform their lives. Sorry, the "I have black friends" canard rings hollow with me.

Since you're opening up about your life so much, do you think you should still be labelled as a criminal if you were stopped and killed while not doing anything criminal?

And btw, if those jaywalking ordinances and fines were enforced more equally, there wouldn't be anything to that report on Ferguson and it has absolutely nothing to with me defending criminals when their entire law enforcement system is practically rotten to the core.

If only there was a difference between you and black folks...I wonder what that is...

Having a black friend or Latino wife or Chinese brother-in-law doesn't mean that you don't harbor any racist sentiment towards members of their race. Just because you help out some kids from the hood in a summer program to get them interested in STEM doesn't change that either when you go on about how a 2 week camp doesn't magically transform their lives. Sorry, the "I have black friends" canard rings hollow with me.

Since you're opening up about your life so much, do you think you should still be labelled as a criminal if you were stopped and killed while not doing anything criminal?

And btw, if those jaywalking ordinances and fines were enforced more equally, there wouldn't be anything to that report on Ferguson and it has absolutely nothing to with me defending criminals when their entire law enforcement system is practically rotten to the core.
Uhhhhh....didn't Mike Brown have stolen merchandise on him and had roughed up a store manager earlier that day? I think he stays a criminal the WHOLE day after that but I will have to check my statute of limitations to be sure. Oh, and assaulting a police officer is maybe a criminal act. I'll check that also. How can you keep this up Doh when the DOJ has exonerated Wilson also? Oh wait, you know another dark secret that you will never tell....HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. I love this guy! I think you are the parody account Doh. Top shelf work my friend. I applaud and will watch again.

bread's done
Back