Lets be real...can you still support SONY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, so close to a 2-year bump.

How is it that newbies even stumble into these ancient topics? Do they like, trawl the archives until the see something they just HAVE to reply to?

[quote name='wolftrader']I'm a loyal and happy Sony console owner. I have had all three systems, and had trouble with only one. My Ps2 after 3 + years of HEAVY abuse from me and my roomates chemically assisted friends, and the many road trips it took finally took a crapper. In the time that i have had 4 Sony consoles, my friend had gone thru 7 yes 7 Xbox consoles! Xbox is all flash no guts, and PS3 is only getting started. When your shelling out another 500 bucks for a 720 in late 2010 ill be thinking of you! i'll still be playing my PS3, beacause it will be just hitting its stride!

Sony Forever!

Wolftrader[/quote]

LOL at fanboys.

Funny how wrong first post was about the ps3 being a combo device. The system has held up extremely well in terms of almost non-existant failure rates. And the switch to blu-ray is much like the switch from cartridge to CD.

yea but IMO a combo device is a dvd and vhs player or a tv with dvd or vhs or bluray attached Ps3 having blu ray was just so they could have the big discs and have better gfx thing still plays dvds thats like saying 360/ps2/xbox1 were combo players because they have dvd in them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back