Lets be real...can you still support SONY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Daddy']I said SONY was hurtin, some people tried to defend it...but after today with no europe launch till 07 and no 1080p games...id say even they can agree its lookin really really bad[/QUOTE]

NUH UH, PS3 IS GUNNA PWN THE 360 SO HARD. SO HARD THAT EVERYONE WHO OWNS A 360 IS GUNNA GET THE AIDS WHEN THE PS3 COMES OUT man. THAT'S HOW IT IS DADDY THE 360 IS GOING TO FAIL AND DIE AND BURN.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']You wanna be real Daddy? Lets be real then. Man up and apologize for having me hold a game till you could transfer money to your pay pal account only to say the transfer was made, waiting for it to go through, only to end up leaving me hanging. So quite riding Sony's jock like you have all of lifes answers figured out.[/QUOTE]

Already said it..check your pm...to be honest money is still there. Ill get you back on a trade or deal you dont need to worry about that...perhaps a 5 buck credit with me should do it on a trade or ill shoot you a dollar today for free through paypal *considering it was a 9 or 10 buck deal* thats 10% for your trouble.

Well haha to maynard, to bad this actually is an interesting topic. If you took your head out of your ass long enough to see that being a fanboy is absolutley gay, you might be able to have a regular conversation. Not my fault I feel PS3 is going to fail or inst worth picking up for at least a year or so its my OPINION, which to be quite honest it seems is shared but quite a few people based on this entire topic or just the figures of the poll. In fact from the start of this topic till now SONY has done soo many things wrong and soo few things right its not very hard to argue my point. Are you one of the very few picking this up at launch? (if you can find one)

Otherwise your basically mad b/c I love to hit people with periods to urge the "at least i can type" *b/c you cant argue a legit point* fight. Well in this case it seems I stated this from the get go and its playing out like I said. So unless you have some real arguement for SONY, i'd say you lost this conversation before it even started.

PS- No periods, just for you.

PPS- *UPDATE*- here is Ken ADMITTING SONY is hurting: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6157398.html?action=convert&click=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1

Daddy I think you mentioned in the topic somewhere about your poll and how it supports what you say, but to me the opposite is true. I exepcted worse because of the pricing but something like 67% are in the launch and "perhaps" category. To me the big thing sony has against it is pricing yet most people are still open to buying one, according to your poll at least.

Even if you don't like eastern games and want to argue Japan isn't as important anymore, the 360 failing as bad as it has in Japan is going to hold the 360 down a lot more than you think. No one goes to the store and looks at PS2 games and asks themselves where are the toy story graphics or why they can't jack into the matrix. The sony hype and lies is irrelevant in the big picture, it's the games that ultimately matter.

The PS3 is a far cry from the N64. Companies were already jumping ship out of the gate, right now it seems most, if not, all companies are still hanging with the PS3. Even if they fall back in one area they gain in other areas like a better selection of FPS this time around. Keeping Square on board was a big deal, can you just imagine if they lost FF13? Or Konami put MGS4 on the 360 instead? Even if those are eventually ported at least Sony managed to get them on the console again, exclusive or not.

Since I don't work for Sony it's not my concern how much money they will lose, what I do know is they are getting strong support and even "cheapasses" on this forum are still open to buying one at the moment. That says a lot for a console that is getting torn apart by the internet. In the end I hope it's the "mainstream" or "casual" that decides which console is worth the purchase though, if fanboys and internet news sites somehow decide for people where their money should go then the gaming industry is in big trouble.

Thanks to my crappy fat PS2 when it first came out and me having to trade it in for an upgraded skinny PS2 because it sucked and didn't work half the time.. I am waiting a couple years before I buy it.. unless a real good game comes out that I want.

[quote name='zerolens']Daddy I think you mentioned in the topic somewhere about your poll and how it supports what you say, but to me the opposite is true. I exepcted worse because of the pricing but something like 67% are in the launch and "perhaps" category. .[/QUOTE]

What? Umm it says on like 16% are getting at launch...everyone else is selling it for profit, not getting one or waiting a year for the price and bugs to level out *if the system lasts that long* dont know what your reading...perhaps your glasses have smudges on them?

Daddy you didn't come to my english lesson today, and darn it, you're getting worse and worse. Remember if you come you get milk and cookies.

Love yours always,

Maynard

[quote name='Maynard']Daddy you didn't come to my english lesson today, and darn it, you're getting worse and worse. Remember if you come you get milk and cookies.

Love yours always,

Maynard[/QUOTE]

It's a fight you can't win. From my understanding, he does it to piss people off value things like grammar, spelling, English, showers, food that can be prepared outside of a microwave, and so forth.

[quote name='furyk']It's a fight you can't win. From my understanding, he does it to piss people off value things like grammar, spelling, English, showers, food that can be prepared outside of a microwave, and so forth.[/QUOTE]

Finally got it, and for you proper english shall ensue. Except I still need the showers & real food. You did catch me however, and for that exact reason is why I do it. People like Maynard when presnted with an arguement resort to attacking grammar when they cant seem to win the actual topic that they attack. Its more to show the ignorance of the reply then anything else. Bravo to you for catching me, yet I just admitted it in another topic as well.

PS- Perhaps i'll give you Maynard's cookies ;)

[quote name='Daddy']Finally got it, and for you proper english shall ensue.[/quote]:pray:
NO MORE WILLIAM SHATNER GRAMMAR STRUCTURE!! HURRAY!!!!;)

Actually Daddy I have plenty of arguments for this. The problem i have with your ass is that you post in the PS3 forum only to bash it and when i come here i have to look at your shitty name on another shitty post. Now in the 360 forums we dont post all this negative shit about how the 360 will fail la la la. Lets face is 360 is failing terribly in Japan, even worse than xbox 1. Why dont you go to the 360 forums and post about how terrible its doing in Japan and how it needs to gain marketshare. For christ's sake the GCN is outselling it. So before you think you know everything about business and about Sony, maybe you should think about the other consoles in this upcoming generation. Daddy what was your level of education again, just curious?

[quote name='Maynard']Actually Daddy I have plenty of arguments for this. The problem i have with your ass is that you post in the PS3 forum only to bash it and when i come here i have to look at your shitty name on another shitty post. Now in the 360 forums we dont post all this negative shit about how the 360 will fail la la la. Lets face is 360 is failing terribly in Japan, even worse than xbox 1. Why dont you go to the 360 forums and post about how terrible its doing in Japan and how it needs to gain marketshare. For christ's sake the GCN is outselling it. So before you think you know everything about business and about Sony, maybe you should think about the other consoles in this upcoming generation. Daddy what was your level of education again, just curious?[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to instigate here but to assert that there is not (or never has been) 360 bashing in the 360 forum is a bit ridiculous.

It's like people forgot a year ago, right before the 360 came out, all the stupid shit Nintendo and Sony fanfags were posting in the 360 forum.

[quote name='zewone']It's like people forgot a year ago, right before the 360 came out, all the stupid shit Nintendo and Sony fanfags were posting in the 360 forum.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, Maynard is a bit slow. Plus try going in there I post negitive stuff when its due. Sorry again maynard your PS3 is a doorstop and nothing more, waa waa waa.

[quote name='Daddy']What? Umm it says on like 16% are getting at launch...everyone else is selling it for profit, not getting one or waiting a year for the price and bugs to level out *if the system lasts that long* dont know what your reading...perhaps your glasses have smudges on them?[/QUOTE]

So we are only going by launch sales now? I guess any consoles MS sold yesterday are irrelevant? I know you're a fanboy but at least use a logical argument unless you're purposely trying to look stupid. If someone doesn't buy one at launch and doesn't buy a 360 at launch, but buys one or the other at a later date why should that be considered irrelevant? Launch consoles sell out regardless, that's a very poor way to show how a console will be doing 3-5 years later.

The fact is the PS3 is the most expensive yet according to your poll 67% of the people who voted are still open to buying one, and that's not counting the people who are selling one on ebay. Who's to say they won't actually buy one later to keep either? Basically you have 20% flat out saying they aren't buying one. Your poll actually makes the PS3 look pretty good.

[quote name='zerolens']So we are only going by launch sales now? I guess any consoles MS sold yesterday are irrelevant? I know you're a fanboy but at least use a logical argument unless you're purposely trying to look stupid. If someone doesn't buy one at launch and doesn't buy a 360 at launch, but buys one or the other at a later date why should that be considered irrelevant? Launch consoles sell out regardless, that's a very poor way to show how a console will be doing 3-5 years later.

The fact is the PS3 is the most expensive yet according to your poll 67% of the people who voted are still open to buying one, and that's not counting the people who are selling one on ebay. Who's to say they won't actually buy one later to keep either? Basically you have 20% flat out saying they aren't buying one. Your poll actually makes the PS3 look pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Who is talking about 360? Think your lost, and yeah launches sell out. Im buying one in xmas 07 when there is a price drop if this thing suceeds. Open to buying one is like saying I may die if i walk down a flight of stairs, sure it could happen but dont count on it. Also your assuming this system will be around in 3-5 years as well

[quote name='Daddy']Who is talking about 360? Think your lost, and yeah launches sell out. Im buying one in xmas 07 when there is a price drop if this thing suceeds. Open to buying one is like saying I may die if i walk down a flight of stairs, sure it could happen but dont count on it. Also your assuming this system will be around in 3-5 years as well[/QUOTE]

Your choices were limited, if you want one but not buying at launch then the "perhaps" option is your only choice, which is what I voted. Of course polls like this may never be accurate to what happens in the long run but we both know you made the poll originally to show lack of support for sony. You were expecting the majority to vote option #2 but it didn't happen. Now you spin it where "perhaps" is ignored and shows no sign of "support" for sony and only the launch category matters. Bottomline the poll didn't help whatever arguments you use on these boards.

[quote name='zerolens']Your choices were limited, if you want one but not buying at launch then the "perhaps" option is your only choice, which is what I voted. Of course polls like this may never be accurate to what happens in the long run but we both know you made the poll originally to show lack of support for sony. You were expecting the majority to vote option #2 but it didn't happen. Now you spin it where "perhaps" is ignored and shows no sign of "support" for sony and only the launch category matters. Bottomline the poll didn't help whatever arguments you use on these boards.[/QUOTE]

Actually to burst your bubble it was to see whats what and most people are waiting,selling it or not getting one so stop kidding yourself

[quote name='Daddy']Actually to burst your bubble it was to see whats what and most people are waiting,selling it or not getting one so stop kidding yourself[/QUOTE]

you're talking about gamers on message board forums. It's cool to hate the PS3 right now, just like it was cool to hate the 360 and it's now cool to hate the price of the Wii. btw, you are the one whose kidding themselves Daddy-- this whole thread is about you convincing yourself you made the right investment in a 360 :rofl:

in reality, no one can really say anything. We just have scraps of info about problems going on with Sony, just like we had scraps of info about problems going on with MS with the 360 launch. If you try and add that all up to how the system will perform and use the shreads of news as evidence, you're going to make an ass out of yourself.

It's too early to say anything.

[/attempts logic and reasoning]

[quote name='Daddy']Actually to burst your bubble it was to see whats what and most people are waiting,selling it or not getting one so stop kidding yourself[/QUOTE]

Actually your topic is about supporting sony and your vague choices conclude only 20% are definetly not supporting sony. How does waiting conclude that the person is going to buy a different console in the meantime? Did the majority of PS2 buyers buy a launch console? Did the people who sold a 360 for profit end up not getting a 360 later? Not sure how waiting means sony is going to fail according to you. PS2 gets plenty of support today and most comes from people who bought after launch.

Feel free to keep replying, it's funny to see you spin this topic to make it seem like most people agree with you.

[quote name='zerolens']Actually your topic is about supporting sony and your vague choices conclude only 20% are definetly not supporting sony. How does waiting conclude that the person is going to buy a different console in the meantime? Did the majority of PS2 buyers buy a launch console? Did the people who sold a 360 for profit end up not getting a 360 later? Not sure how waiting means sony is going to fail according to you. PS2 gets plenty of support today and most comes from people who bought after launch.

Feel free to keep replying, it's funny to see you spin this topic to make it seem like most people agree with you.[/QUOTE]

Ya ok there buddy...dude fact is a low percent SUPPORT SONY enough to get it at launch...end of story. Try spinning that anyway you want, im sure you can add how many peoiple will end up getting a Wii with a game included for 249.99 b/c there are no PS3 on the shelf, but i didnt bother adding that one did I ;)

Daddy heres the basic fact. The majority of these people posting have an education and maybe understand business.

I do not doubt that Sony will have a difficult launch ahead of them and will have some PR to take care of. Thats irrelevant though, because without some really good hands on reports saying how horrible the games are Sony isn't in this "trouble/doorstop/yadda". Sure Sony doesn't have AC (assasins creed) as an exclusive, or Merc2 as exclusive, but thats not a huge suprise in this new generation of consoles. With the new systems your going to see a lot less exclusives, especially with huge titles like Merc2 and AC. Its called maximizing your business and when you take a title like Merc2 and AC and look at the market for it Ubi would be CRAZY to keep it on PS3/360 only. Could they? Absolutely, but i'm sorry businesses need to make money and its a better business decision to make games for multiconsole if its a huge hit. PoP was always a hit and with the hype AC is getting its going to be pretty huge. Merc is absolutely huge and a huge success so why does that surprise people when its not exclusive? The best exclusives your going to see are the OIP's from inhouse and 2nd party developers.

The problem with your mentality Daddy is when you see something like "Assasins Creed not exclusive" You run out of your special ed class and run to the nearest open computer in the library and post

"OMG OMG OMG PS3 IS SO DOOMED AND DOOMED AND LIKE OMG THEY'RE LIKE THE WORSTEST COMPANY EVER AND HOW CAN YOU GUYS LIKE THEM AND I AM LIKE SO BRINGING DOWN SONY AND THEY'RE A DOORSTOP AND OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB"

When in actuality if anyone believed that AC was going to be exclusive should be checked to make sure they dont have Daddy syndrome. We all know that AC wasn't going to be exclusive because that means they have to make up the sales that they could have had being on 360 through PS3 and thats harder, not because its a lesser system, but from a business standpoint would you rather have 3 ford dealerships selling cars across the US or 1? You can tell me that i'm retarded and dont know business all you want. I graduated this year alumni from Phoenix university with my MBA in Business Management so i think i have a general idea of what Sony is trying to do and what the companies are doing.

Daddy, the bottom line is you do try to spin things to make it sound like everyone is agreeing with you. I understand you want PS3 to fail, you sound just like the Dreamcast guys when PS2 was coming out. The thing is 360 wont end up like dreamcast and neither will Sony. Japan is still going to buy the hellout of the PS3 and the Wii and unfortunatley for MS they're not going to buy 360. I mean the GCN outsold 360 recently, thats just pathetic. So why dont you take your awesome business advice and write Robbie Bach a letter telling him how to fix that?

god your a tool

[quote name='Maynard']Daddy heres the basic fact. The majority of these people posting have an education and maybe understand business.

I do not doubt that Sony will have a difficult launch ahead of them and will have some PR to take care of. Thats irrelevant though, because without some really good hands on reports saying how horrible the games are Sony isn't in this "trouble/doorstop/yadda". Sure Sony doesn't have AC (assasins creed) as an exclusive, or Merc2 as exclusive, but thats not a huge suprise in this new generation of consoles. With the new systems your going to see a lot less exclusives, especially with huge titles like Merc2 and AC. Its called maximizing your business and when you take a title like Merc2 and AC and look at the market for it Ubi would be CRAZY to keep it on PS3/360 only. Could they? Absolutely, but i'm sorry businesses need to make money and its a better business decision to make games for multiconsole if its a huge hit. PoP was always a hit and with the hype AC is getting its going to be pretty huge. Merc is absolutely huge and a huge success so why does that surprise people when its not exclusive? The best exclusives your going to see are the OIP's from inhouse and 2nd party developers.

The problem with your mentality Daddy is when you see something like "Assasins Creed not exclusive" You run out of your special ed class and run to the nearest open computer in the library and post

"OMG OMG OMG PS3 IS SO DOOMED AND DOOMED AND LIKE OMG THEY'RE LIKE THE WORSTEST COMPANY EVER AND HOW CAN YOU GUYS LIKE THEM AND I AM LIKE SO BRINGING DOWN SONY AND THEY'RE A DOORSTOP AND OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB"

When in actuality if anyone believed that AC was going to be exclusive should be checked to make sure they dont have Daddy syndrome. We all know that AC wasn't going to be exclusive because that means they have to make up the sales that they could have had being on 360 through PS3 and thats harder, not because its a lesser system, but from a business standpoint would you rather have 3 ford dealerships selling cars across the US or 1? You can tell me that i'm retarded and dont know business all you want. I graduated this year alumni from Phoenix university with my MBA in Business Management so i think i have a general idea of what Sony is trying to do and what the companies are doing.

Daddy, the bottom line is you do try to spin things to make it sound like everyone is agreeing with you. I understand you want PS3 to fail, you sound just like the Dreamcast guys when PS2 was coming out. The thing is 360 wont end up like dreamcast and neither will Sony. Japan is still going to buy the hellout of the PS3 and the Wii and unfortunatley for MS they're not going to buy 360. I mean the GCN outsold 360 recently, thats just pathetic. So why dont you take your awesome business advice and write Robbie Bach a letter telling him how to fix that?

god your a tool[/QUOTE]

Ok, so you mine as well cut and paste your entire 1st paragraph from what i wrote months ago and many pages back, if your tryin make some sort of comeback do your research 1st moron b/c its in this exact thread. Honestly who says tool anymore?

As far as Ac not being exclusive I said yeah right since day one, try reading through posts,again

Cant wait to see what happens so i can qoute the hell out of you in nov/dec

As far as your business backround, where are you now? posting in CAG arguing a point putting words in my mouth and saying things in your first paragraph i said months ago when you should be out tryin find a job b/c the only thing your "managing" is to look like a dork ;)

PS- So mr.fantastic 4....flame on

Maynard please don't ever insult Sega by comparing them to MS. They will NEVER be as great as Sega, NEVER have a "Nights!" or PDS or "Panzer Dragoon".

[quote name='Sarang01']Maynard please don't ever insult Sega by comparing them to MS. They will NEVER be as great as Sega, NEVER have a "Nights!" or PDS or "Panzer Dragoon".[/QUOTE]

True and im still tryin get over maynard using the same arguement i posted in this exact thread as a retort to my last post, priceless. Guess all that plagiarizing helped you get your MBA, ha.

Ahhh, another told you so as i was right they would do a price cut or add features before launch. Seems they did both price cutting their own country b/c they dicked them over with 100,000 for launch, then added HDMi to the 20 gig model. A big huge TOLD YA SO, ahh that felt great. Saw this coming a mile away, but again I want to see how they are doing summer of 2007 before i even think of touching a PS3. Hardware failures and issues should be interesting to see in a few weeks *hides from the insane amount of breakage to occur* should be very,very scary

[quote name='furyk']That is seriously fucked up. The only way this works for me is if they did dollar rentals of older games. I wouldn't mind renting Bonk's Adventure or Lunar: SSS for a week for a dollar. Beyond that though, fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]

Splatterhouse too

Six weeks or so left, cant wait to see the forums. Also wondering when the kiosks are comin into the stores so I can see the PS3 in action for myself.

Pre-order for the new PS3
Good Morning I am opening up a Web-based company, Bargains2buy4.com, and we are taking Preorders for the new PS3. I only have a limited supply if you are interested please feel free to call or email me at [email protected] or call our 1-866-615-3876. We are selling these units for our Grand opening next week. Only serious people need to email or call we are starting to feel several orders thanks for your time!

Ok so add in $50 controllers with degrading batteries you can't replace, movies that cant be upscaled and PS1 and PS2 games not getting upscaled or textured and now what do you guys think, the launch is just weeks away. I say selling it or waiting is the obvious choice.

[quote name='Daddy']Ok so add in $50 controllers with degrading batteries you can't replace, movies that cant be upscaled and PS1 and PS2 games not getting upscaled or textured and now what do you guys think, the launch is just weeks away. I say selling it or waiting is the obvious choice.[/quote]

I know, I agree it sucks. (although I dont give a shit about the batteries dying... they said they'll replace them).

Ill still be getting one. I dont need a fucking reason. I got a 360 didnt I?

But I am dissapointed in the lack of upscaling... that was my big hope. Playing PS2 games and watching DVDs until the great titles start releasing.

i probably won't get in on this generation until next year.. I usually don't get a system until i can get several GOOD games for 20 bucks each.. I try to buy a system with 4 games and considering neither microsoft or sony has sold me on their systems yet (gears of war doesn't really appeal to me nor does the majority of these so called "Killer games" coming out for these systems) so for me, I'll stick with my DS wait until the Wii has a couple of good games and probably pick that up. then when i can afford to have an HDTV i'll think about getting a PS3 or X360

[quote name='DarkNessBear']
But I am dissapointed in the lack of upscaling... that was my big hope. Playing PS2 games and watching DVDs until the great titles start releasing.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry little buddy, your 360 will be able to upscale very soon.

[quote name='zewone']Don't worry little buddy, your 360 will be able to upscale very soon.[/quote]

Really? when they gonna release that patch? :bouncy:

That'd make me a little happier.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Really? when they gonna release that patch? :bouncy:

That'd make me a little happier.[/QUOTE]
Will it says before 2007, which isn't a clear date, but there is about 9 weeks left of 2006, so it's not that far off.

[quote name='furyk']I'm so glad this topic got bumped.

*eyeroll*[/QUOTE]
If you just post anything in here it will make the thread closer to reaching 500 posts which means it will be locked!!

BTW 120 posts left until this topic gets locked.

[quote name='whoknows']If you just post anything in here it will make the thread closer to reaching 500 posts which means it will be locked!!

BTW 120 posts left until this topic gets locked.[/QUOTE]

What are the chances Daddy makes a new one? Slim to very slim? Right.

[quote name='furyk']What are the chances Daddy makes a new one? Slim to very slim? Right.[/QUOTE]
True, it is Daddy that we are talking about. I dont see why he doesnt just go hang out in the Microsoft forums since that is what he apparently likes.

[quote name='whoknows']If you just post anything in here it will make the thread closer to reaching 500 posts which means it will be locked!!

BTW 120 posts left until this topic gets locked.[/QUOTE]

Ha you douche, its only 3 weeks till PS3 launch and 2 days till kiosks. I think playing it in a store will be a nice wake up call to many considering most people havent even seen it in action let alone play it. Yes by the way you are wasting your time as i will make a new post probably titled "was it worth it?" or "poop on whoknows" ;) like I said not a fanboy you are just mad about all the bad things about PS3 when you see them all in one place. I also never said there wasnt good things about the system your just apparently blind

[quote name='Metal Boss']astoundingly awesome trolling.[/QUOTE]

Was unaware your following all my posts from 360 forum,Ps3 forum,deals forum...hmm guess thats considered trolling? Oh wait when i type somethin that gets under your skin thats trolling, my bad ;)

[quote name='Daddy']Ha you douche, its only 3 weeks till PS3 launch and 2 days till kiosks. I think playing it in a store will be a nice wake up call to many considering most people havent even seen it in action let alone play it. Yes by the way you are wasting your time as i will make a new post probably titled "was it worth it?" or "poop on whoknows" ;) like I said not a fanboy you are just mad about all the bad things about PS3 when you see them all in one place. I also never said there wasnt good things about the system your just apparently blind[/quote]

exactly... so why are you people bashing it? trashing something without seeing it in action is as bad as praising it without seeing it in action.

[quote name='Daddy']Was unaware your following all my posts from 360 forum,Ps3 forum,deals forum...hmm guess thats considered trolling? Oh wait when i type somethin that gets under your skin thats trolling, my bad ;)[/quote]

Nah I actually haven't read any of your drivel since I last responded to it, you've proven that you're a very stupid individual. You're trolling for a response to opinionated matters on video games, grow up.

[quote name='Daddy']Was unaware your following all my posts from 360 forum,Ps3 forum,deals forum...hmm guess thats considered trolling? Oh wait when i type somethin that gets under your skin thats trolling, my bad ;)[/quote]

No I'm not following any of it, but it's clear that you're trolling for a response to opinionated matters on video games That aren't released yet, in this thread... grow up.

Sorry to fan flames but how will the kiosks really simulate gameplay. They're gonna have to tether those bitches to the wall and then you won't be able to use the motion sensors to the max. It'll be hard to form a good opinion on how the games actually play unless they station two big ass guys around you and hand you the controller for five minutes. Hell, if those controllers are easy to get off the wall, I'm jacking at least one. I can't afford 50 bucks for another controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back