Let's paint a dystopian future: What if the Wii reaches PS2 levels?

[quote name='io']:rofl:

This isn't the first time you've said something that makes me think you really aren't a girl named Sara...

Oh, and no comment on the movie since I've never heard of it ;).[/QUOTE]

I have bisexual tendancies....that have gotten very strong over the past few years. I think it started when I was around 8 and I used to watch figure skating with my mom...and then thinking Sailor Moon characters were so pretty...and then just flat out being attracted to girls in public without wanting to.

[quote name='sarausagi']I have bisexual tendancies....that have gotten very strong over the past few years. I think it started when I was around 8 and I used to watch figure skating with my mom...and then thinking Sailor Moon characters were so pretty...and then just flat out being attracted to girls in public without wanting to.[/quote]

Oh, so you are a girl?

Eh, it's whatever gender you can make an emotional connection with, and for me, that's women.
I could be attracted to anybody, or anything. Lust is powerful.

[quote name='dallow']Oh, so you are a girl?

Eh, it's whatever gender you can make an emotional connection with, and for me, that's women.
I could be attracted to anybody, or anything. Lust is powerful.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm one of the few girls here in fact.

Lust is powerful? Yeah, it drives lots of decisions..just the need or want to have something: you can't let yourself get caught up by it though!

All I know is, I watched little mermaid 20000x times when I was little, and I think "Shalalalalal, you know you wanna kiss the girl" just got to me....Disney and it's evil subliminal sex agenda.

[quote name='sarausagi']Yes, I'm one of the few girls here in fact.

Lust is powerful? Yeah, it drives lots of decisions..just the need or want to have something: you can't let yourself get caught up by it though!

All I know is, I watched little mermaid 20000x times when I was little, and I think "Shalalalalal, you know you wanna kiss the girl" just got to me....Disney and it's evil subliminal sex agenda.[/quote]

Good to know.
We should probably go get coffee, do a little Wii bashing, play some Flow.

;)

[quote name='dallow']Good to know.

;)[/QUOTE]

Well, if I was in Texas..then I would be all for that: only if you show me where all the good cheapass deals are though.

Convergence time:

The Wii is like a beautiful young girl. Soft and charming.

The PS3 is like a man who looks like a beautiful young girl, but covered in grape jelly.

The two get into a fight at a baseball game over the same boy, a luscious foreigner named Alexond Le'Crutio, who totally needs a date to the high school prom.

Hilarity and hijinx ensue when the Wii manages to raise a lot of money in a car wash/dog walking campaign, which the PS3 copies, but does a piss poor job of it, instead offering to walk your car and wash your dog. However, enough dumb people fall for it, so he manages to raise half as much money for the prom.

In the end, Alexond is killed by a raptor that got loose from a hidden biological laboratory deep within the confines of Bill Gate's castle, so they all go bowling instead, where the Wii proceeds to kick some ass as Fallout Boy plays over the final credits.

The end.

Edit: Dallow is mine. You keep away from him.

You. Don't make me come up there. I know where your city is. Right down the 35.

[quote name='daroga']As of the end of last month, they were still losing money on each 360 sold.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/04/microsoft_we_lo.html[/quote]

that article didn't really point out that they were or weren't losing money on each console...it just pointed out that they lost money for the quarter...besides possible offset costs for the r&d of the system and live, isn't the zune in the same division as the xbox in the home and entertainment division. I don't know where the numbers came from...but there was an article printed by a 3rd party on the cost of the 360 late last fall/early winter and then again recently there was an article that a 3rd party gave costs on the production costs of the 360 and the ps3...the 360 was making roughly $70 - $75 per console and the ps3 cost roughly $810 to make...The most recent article was in the past week or so...I tried to google it, but couldn't find it...I have a newborn baby:lol: and my time on the internet has dropped a lot:roll:

[quote name='dallow']Good to know.

;)[/QUOTE]

I'll take you up on that offer. I don't have boobies, but I'm up for some Flow.

[quote name='dpatel']I'll take you up on that offer. I don't have boobies, but I'm up for some Flow.[/quote]

Haha, I guess I have to make do.

Sorry Strell, you've been, replaced.

Fine.

The assassin receives the end code tonight then. I'd watch out if she offers you coffee.

Or comes within 500 yards of you at any time.

I like how we're laughing and enjoying this little respite before we go back to bashing systems and hating each other.

[quote name='dallow']I like how we're laughing and enjoying this little respite before we go back to bashing systems and hating each other.[/QUOTE]

haha, its funny how quickly this conversations turned. I don't think there was any hating. I don't really try to take all of this seriously, but there was a lot of bashing of consoles.

Bashing is fun, hating isn't.

We should all pitch in and help each other buy each console. Then we'd all be happy.
Except for DMK.

A PS3 in his living room would be like Pandora's Box just staring him straight in the face.

I'm supposed to have a break from hating people?

I'm far capable of continuing such endeavors at all times.

Even now, I am silently hating. Oh so silently hating.

OK, guys, this is all starting to get a little creepy. Good creepy, mind you, but creepy nonetheless ;).

Still a better direction than the thread HAD been going...

[quote name='io']OK, guys, this is all starting to get a little creepy. Good creepy, mind you, but creepy nonetheless ;).

Still a better direction than the thread HAD been going...[/QUOTE]

You're interrupting my silent hating, jerk!

[quote name='botticus']This thread is now fantastic.[/QUOTE]

For sure. Although I disagree on a whole host of issues with Sarausagi, her "coming out" post (prompted by me ;)) singlehandedly saved this thread.

We may have found the prototypical gamer geek fanboy's perfect fantasy girlfriend type in the flesh. Now if only she didn't do so much Wii bashing :lol:.

[quote name='sarausagi']CAG meet up in Texas? My father was from Texas..

"Two guys, a girl, and a console war"[/quote]All this talk of Texas and your avatar make me wonder where (when?) the heck Hiro is.

bread's done
Back