Lets see who has A D D

[quote name='Scorch']I'm pretty sure that you have it too, you didn't even post a link to the quiz.[/quote]

Damn, beat me to it.

I tried to go to that other test someone mentioned but after 100 questions it told me I could have adult ADD and should take another test..

I don't have the patients to take all these damn tests for something I already know.

I GOT ADD! WTF

Should I take some medication or just be the insane guy I am?

[quote name='defender']I tried to go to that other test someone mentioned but after 100 questions it told me I could have adult ADD and should take another test..

I don't have the patients to take all these damn tests for something I already know.

I GOT ADD! WTF

Should I take some medication or just be the insane guy I am?[/quote]

Well, if you've got really good insurance or a spare $2500 lying around you can go to one of Dr. Amen's clinics and get the scan series done to see which type of ADD you have. Without this the diagnosis is grossly incomplete and any medication is guesswork. Much of the pshrink community hates to admit this because treating it as a physiological issue takes it out of their hands.

You scored a total of 72

It is highly likely that you are presently suffering from adult attention deficit disorder, according to your responses on this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately.

I took the official checklist test, and got this:

Type Probability

ADD Combined Type Not Probable
ADD Inattentive Type Highly Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity May be possible
Limbic System Hyperactivity Highly Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity Probable
Temporal Lobe System Probable

Of course, a much simpler test has already been put before us. If you're among the top 20 most frequent posters on CAG, chances are you aren't focusing on more important things.

56. =(

Within the last few years, I seemed to develop ADD or something like that. When in conversations, or when my teacher talks, I seem to fall down asleep easily in every class, except PE, and the sounds around me drift away.. :(

Kind of sad though, just can't pay attention.

just wondering:

for those of you who think that you have ADD, do you have trouble finishing video games? after all this is CAG and we all love playing video games.

[quote name='dude2003']just wondering:

for those of you who think that you have ADD, do you have trouble finishing video games? after all this is CAG and we all love playing video games.[/quote]

It's much worse in my case. I have trouble STARTING games. I have well over a thousand of the damn things. Five more arrived in the mail today. But I recently have a serious problem focusing enough interest to play. Instead I spend more time web surfing with half a dozen browser windows going and switching between them every few minutes.

Did the checklist ...
ADD Combined Type Not Probable
ADD Inattentive Type Highly Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity Highly Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity Highly Probable
Temporal Lobe System Not Probable

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I scored a shaq-fuing 61! I know I don't have ADD, that test is bullshit.[/quote]

I got a 72 and I didn't think I had ADD. I think other things like OCD and depression might throw it off.

[quote name='"Mr. Anderson"']I scored a shaq-fuing 61! I know I don't have ADD, that test is bullshit.[/quote]

I also got a 61. I can be a bit high strung, but don't think that I have ADD.

bread's done
Back