Let's talk about Comic Books (And read some inside)

OK, this is the order I'm going to read my House of M books in (like anybody cares:)):

Excalibur 13-14
House of M 1
Captain America 10
Spider-Man: House of M 1
House of M 2
Wolverine 33-35
Spider-Man: House of M 2
Black Panther 7
House of M 3
Pulse special edition
Spider-Man: House of M 3
Incredible Hulk 83-86
House of M 4
Spider-Man: House of M 4
Fantastic Four: House of M 1-3
New Thunderbolts 11
Spider-Man: House of M 5
House of M 5
Uncanny X-Men 462-465
Exiles 69-71
House of M 6
Pulse 10
House of M 7-8

This is the best chronological order I could figure out w/o actually reading the issues. If anybody can make any suggestions to make this a more cohesive read I would really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Can someone give me a good X-men or superhero book to get into?

Keep in mind I read mostly for the art, the last comics I enjoyed were Flak Riot #1 and Forsaken, both of which were canned early on I think.

[quote name='neocisco']OK, this is the order I'm going to read my House of M books in (like anybody cares:)):

Excalibur 13-14
House of M 1
Captain America 10
Spider-Man: House of M 1
House of M 2
Wolverine 33-35
Spider-Man: House of M 2
Black Panther 7
House of M 3
Pulse special edition
Spider-Man: House of M 3
Incredible Hulk 83-86
House of M 4
Spider-Man: House of M 4
Fantastic Four: House of M 1-3
New Thunderbolts 11
Spider-Man: House of M 5
House of M 5
Uncanny X-Men 462-465
Exiles 69-71
House of M 6
Pulse 10
House of M 7-8

This is the best chronological order I could figure out w/o actually reading the issues. If anybody can make any suggestions to make this a more cohesive read I would really appreciate it. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Push up Pulse to after Houseof M 5. or whenever Hawkeye disappears.

BTW, who is completely dispowered and how will that change the existing X-books?

Okay, just finished Infinite Crisis. Actually, I read it four times. Great read. I love the recap of information from the first Crisis.

I was thinking about the Batman rumor where Dick Grayson takes over the mantle of Batman. Here is the link: http://www.comicbookresources.com/c...tg&article=2199. Then I started thinking about the Nightwing series and how some doubted that DC would cancel a good selling series (I'm guessing its a decent seller). Then I saw the cover for IC number 3. Here's the link: http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/InfiniteCrisis/CrisisLee03.htm

I start to put 1 and 1 together and I came up with Dick Grayson from Earth 2 takes over as Batman. Leaving Earth 1 Dick Grayson as Nightwing.

The Batman rumor listed above spoke of Bruce Wayne being commited to Arkham Asylum. What if he is commited because he goes crazy, a la Psycho Pirate?

Dammit! I went back and read jaykrue's comments. I thought I really had something there. Good deduction jaykrue.

I was looking in my comics box and foud I have X-Men Unlimited #1. I don't even remember buying it though. I think I'll read some tonight.

bread's done
Back