Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
And got all 4. Second time in a row I've had that waiting in a queue message, but it stays there for a few seconds and then I'm in checkout.

In for all 4...sigh, guess I have to keep the streak going next time!  Had to wait in line for about 7 seconds but all was good.

just in case it got overlooked, their twitter posted another game coming soon 

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/827530295071096836

Got one of each, but this is getting more perilous each time
Likewise, got one of each for PS4 but have a felling that most people's luck is going to run out soon if they keep heavily advertising. Double-edged sword scenario: great for business but difficult for buyers

Everyone passing up on swapper while I'm just here saying "YESS SWAPPER!!"
Yeah, I deleted my digital version a few weeks ago, and this is what I was mainly here for. Swapper is Excellent!

Countdown for the complaints.... 3...2...1...
The qty's where decent today, and where limited to one for the lower amount, so everything should have lasted a few minutes at least(instead of seconds).

Looks like even sales across all platforms, and likely all sold out now from what I'm seeing.
Yeah, that's what I noticed too, not just the platforms, but the listings too, which is interesting since Swapper was two per.

Swapper will probably stick around a bit longer in the second batch.

The qty's where decent today, and where limited to one for the lower amount, so everything should have lasted a few minutes at least(instead of seconds).
I wouldn't say they were that much different than last week since Curses N' Chaos had the exact same quantity as Aqua Kitty.

The main difference here too is that there wasn't a damn soundtrack bundle that took away from the standard listing's quantity this week. ;D

Let's not break the LRG thread tradition just yet..!

But yeah Swapper is what I wanted most here as well.

Got both for Vita for me. Went back to try and get both for PS4 for my kids and got out of stock messages for both at 9:02 (I'm CST). Just tried again and both showed in-stock on the game page, but out of stock when I tried to checkout. Oh well, they can play my Vita if they want to try them.

Let's not break the LRG thread tradition just yet..!

But yeah Swapper is what I wanted most here as well.
Well, all of us here are the ones that usually get in on it early enough, so we have to wait for the people that wake up half an hour later after release, and wonder why they missed out on the sale, and complain this model sucks. ;D

The further I go down the Vita collecting rabbit hole I have to ask myself why I'm buying sealed copies of digital games that I haven't opened going all the way back to Breach and Clear.

Eh, oh well. In for 2 more today.

Likewise, got one of each for PS4 but have a felling that most people's luck is going to run out soon if they keep heavily advertising. Double-edged sword scenario: great for business but difficult for buyers
Hey let's triple our fanbase and halve our quantity. Great idea...

Managed all four but this was the most heart pounding checkout so far. Four items to add feels like eternity.

Where is that buy everything button?

I really wanted to get Swapper on the PS4, but vita collection comes first!  I just couldn't convince myself that I could find enough loose change in the couch to cover it.  But yeah this increase in releases in a shorten span is starting to kill me.  If LRG increases it get any more, I'm going to have to start passing on titles entirely.  Which will make my vita sad.

I really wanted to get Swapper on the PS4, but vita collection comes first! I just couldn't convince myself that I could find enough loose change in the couch to cover it. But yeah this increase in releases in a shorten span is starting to kill me. If LRG increases it get any more, I'm going to have to start passing on titles entirely. Which will make my vita sad.
That is exactly what happened to me. Too many releases now, can't keep up/afford to keep buying them all now.

The further I go down the Vita collecting rabbit hole I have to ask myself why I'm buying sealed copies of digital games that I haven't opened going all the way back to Breach and Clear.
Ummmm so you could donate it all to me, obviously.

On a more serious note, if you're bored you should send that sealed copy of Breach & Clear to VGA so they could encase it in acrylic with an arbitrary rating number attached and list it on eBay for $10,000 (don't forget to add "r@re!" to the subject line).

Another successful LRG morning for me, got everything I wanted.  All that is missing is that elusive Breach & Clear vita, should have bought it off eBay when the prices were still around $60.  Oh well, it's always fun hunting for something.

That is exactly what happened to me. Too many releases now, can't keep up/afford to keep buying them all now.
I don't even own a PS4, so I stopped buying those games pretty early on. Common sense prevailed there, thank God! LOL

On a more serious note, if you're bored you should send that sealed copy of Breach & Clear to VGA so they could encase it in acrylic with an arbitrary rating number attached and list it on eBay for $10,000 (don't forget to add "r@re!" to the subject line).
So true, I see so many games and comics listed that exact same way. I laugh out loud every time.

some hinting on the LR twitter that they might pick up Mercenery Kings vita down the line, I'd probably finally buy a vita game for that one

I started hitting refresh when the countdown timer hit 10 seconds. Sales went live early with 5 seconds to go.

Got both the Vita releases. With the Stranger's Wrath I just received from eBay, still have a complete LRG Vita set.

The funny thing is it started out as just me not getting around to playing it right away. Then it started shooting up in value so I couldn't bring myself to open it. Now I am actually considering getting it graded but for my own collection purposes, not to sell.

Woke up with a sore throat this morning. I slapped the snooze alarm a few times too many, and didn't wake up properly until a littel later than I had intended. So I ended up just getting The Swapper for PS4. I'll have to try for a copy of Curses N' Chaos tonight. I'm trying to cut back anyway, so a more limited acquisition is fine.

bread's done
Back