Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
So what's the benefit of going to a trade show when all your games sell out anyway? Is it just to build brand awareness with game makers and to potentially make some deals? Seems like they kinda have to make cover variants just to pay for the booth.
This.

There have been titles in the past, and many upcoming titles that came about as a result of forming that partnerships at these conventions and expos. It's much easier to talk with someone in person sometimes to make a deal, rather than just dealing with people through emails, or on the phone. Developers are more likely to meet with publishers at these shows as well because the company will send people to go to these shows for this reason. As much as you'd like to think these expos are meant for the public, it's very much meant for the people in the industry to get together, and not just for the public. Just look at how E3 has devolved into less, and less of having the public there, but it's still one of the leading expos because it's for the people in the industry and press, and not just for the general public to peruse.

Don't take it so hard if you don't like the games they are able to produce...just don't buy them! I mean, I get that we all want to see a consistent streak of quality releases and want a higher standard, but chances are there is someone out there that really wanted to own a physical copy of something like Lone Survivor and is overjoyed.
Holy shit, what a novel concept. You can't make a comment like that here, it makes to much sense.

It's very apparent that no one here has ever thought about that, why else are the same people complaining about getting games, not liking them, how they suck, how LRG doesn't make the games they want(yet they buy each release)and now they need to sale them, because LRG is holding a gun on them in the first place, and forcing them in to this way of life.

How dare you show a rational thought, that would completely stop such outrage, you sir should be banned! ;)

I wonder if Ketsui  who said he was gonna sell his Skull Girls will still come thru as I messaged him and he didnt reply.  Since we are moving closer to that coming, I will keep reminding Ketsui that i offered his penny plus paypal fees price.  he didnt answer yet.  Offer still stands

Also, anyone going to pax east and wanna pick me up a copy of Runner 2?

Some of your guys should be happy, if that's how you truly feel. If LRG was releasing only titles that you felt that you just couldn't live without, then your wallets would likely end up hurting more than they already do. I'm personally glad that they aren't releasing only titles that I'm interested in, my monthly budget can only stretch so far. 3-6 releases a month is crazy, but thankfully I'm usually only interested in 1 or 2 of them each month, so thank goodness for small favors.

An update on Skullgirls.

C6SG71rVAAElvIH.jpg

10pm for me. I wonder how many people put of 2500 have signed up and plan on buying. It says preorders will be open for 48 hours but that seems optimistic to me.

Maybe it's just because of the circles I hang out in online. Maybe I only know the same 30 people and we all just post everywhere lol.

10pm for me. I wonder how many people put of 2500 have signed up and plan on buying. It says preorders will be open for 48 hours but that seems optimistic to me.

Maybe it's just because of the circles I hang out in online. Maybe I only know the same 30 people and we all just post everywhere lol.
Have they said what the actual price is gonna be? I'll probably bite, the hunger is real

I only really hang out in this thread for limited releases, is there a different thread we could shift the blue rider discussion to?

From the entire limited run releases, which would you guys say are the best releases?

The only ones I own are Firewatch and The Swapper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone see a change on the Blue Rider Play-Asia page? I've been refreshing since 10pm EST while logged in, but I don't see an option to preorder.

Does anyone see a change on the Blue Rider Play-Asia page? I've been refreshing since 10pm EST while logged in, but I don't see an option to preorder.
Right at 10pm EST I got an email saying it starts in 10 minutes, and then the preorder page updated to soon.

I checked at 8:55 CST and it said it was sold out... then changed to pre-orders open soon.

Hurry the fuck up PA, I got a train to catch.

Last edited by a moderator:
20 minutes past the original start time, 10 minutes past the new proposed time... don't get how LRG can do this so well but a retailer as big as PA fucks it up this bad. 

Play Asia's site fubar'd my order I guess, only showing a 4.99 charge, not a charge for the actual game?

Tried placing a second order with a CC instead of Paypal, same issue, only attempting to charge me shipping not an actual item cost

Play Asia's site fubar'd my order I guess, only showing a 4.99 charge, not a charge for the actual game?
Yea I have the same issue. I noticed it on the first order I tried to place before I paid. I tried again hoping that would fix it. Now I have a pending order waiting for the 4.99 payment and a paid order for only 4.99.

I don't see anything still... and I gotta go catch my train.:whistle2:/
Make sure the email you signed up with to preorder and your email on your play-asia account are the same. If they aren't you can change the account email in like 15 secs under settings and then it will work.

Yea I have the same issue. I noticed it on the first order I tried to place before I paid. I tried again hoping that would fix it. Now I have a pending order waiting for the 4.99 payment and a paid order for only 4.99.
Yeah, in the invoice it states "FREE GIFT! Original unit price: 29.99". Not sure what's going on.. I wonder how they're going to handle this.

bread's done
Back