Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
^That's an interesting one. I'll probably pass since I'm already halfway through the Vita version, but it's a pretty good old-fashioned RPG reminiscent of the SNES era.

For those interested, RCR is getting a second print:

http://vblank-entertainment.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/retro-city-rampage-dx-ps4-retail-gold-variant-psp-display-set

First 3000 get some bonus stuff, first 1000 get digital codes as well...I think those might be sold out. I was order #1947 for reference, and I was probably one of the first in line. They're numbered so I'm interested to see what I'll get.
Thanks for the reminder. I was order #2417 just now.

Thanks for the reminder. I was order #2417 just now.
As a heads up, that order number probably started at 1000 when Vblank opened their store. Shopify defaults the first order # to 1,000. We had a heck of a time explaining that when we put B&C up for order and people were worried that order #1500+ wouldn't be fulfilled because there was only 1,500 copies available.

Judging by your number and that Brian had probably sold 700 things before (from the DOS version), he's through about half of the 3,000 special editions.

Scratch that - I was order #1965 at exactly 1:00. Sounds like 500 - 1,000 sold in thirty minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I jumped on this one with both feet. I missed out on the original run, as well as the DOS release. The timing was bad, I was in-between jobs for both, and I try to tighten my belt and lean on my backlog when my income is uncertain. Special collector's editions are a big no-no when my recurring revenue dries up.

But I'm employed for the moment, and very much want a physical PS4 copy of Retro City Rampage.

(swipes sweat from brow) Order #2381, that was closer than I would have preferred. I blanked on the sale until about 11 minutes after. Just barely remembered. I'm going to start punching some of these limited edition sales into my phone's calendar, to make certain that I don't forget.

Wait a minute, I'm not sure the Order number actually corresponds to stock on hand. I ordered the boxed digital version last night, as well as one of the DOS disks, and my order for that was already in the 1900s. It could just be an automated system thing.

Still bitter no Vita version.

At least they should've included an empty Vita case instead of a PSP one, then I probably would have been all over this. XD

Still bitter no Vita version.

At least they should've included an empty Vita case instead of a PSP one, then I probably would have been all over this. XD
Sony's reorder quantities are rather high for Vita vs PS4 and the carts cost a lot more to produce. I can understand why vBlank would opt for PS4 first. If it sells well, I'd imagine a Vita reprint wouldn't be out of the cards.

Sony's reorder quantities are rather high for Vita vs PS4 and the carts cost a lot more to produce. I can understand why vBlank would opt for PS4 first. If it sells well, I'd imagine a Vita reprint wouldn't be out of the cards.
I guess that makes sense, but doesn't change the fact I'm currently still bitter. ;D

Also, nice to see you back on CAG after a short hiatus again. ^__^

http://vblank-entertainment.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/retro-city-rampage-dx-ps4-retail-gold-variant-psp-display-set

First 3000 get some bonus stuff, first 1000 get digital codes as well...I think those might be sold out. I was order #1947 for reference, and I was probably one of the first in line. They're numbered so I'm interested to see what I'll get.
My order #1948. My paypal email says this for a time stamp Jul 22, 2016 10:00:32 PDT.

Unless I hear some positive reviews for the new Breach and Clear, I won't really be interested for a physical copy. I will be in for Soldner X. I've added a reminder to my calendar to make sure that I don't miss this one.

My order #1948. My paypal email says this for a time stamp Jul 22, 2016 10:00:32 PDT.
Don't believe the hype. I'm fairly certain that your order number does not correspond to this particular sale, or the number of stock they have on hand. It's just an arbitrary number assigned by the automated system, likely based on how many total distinct sales have been made from that system since it started up. I don't think they managed to sell 1948 units, or have 1948 distinct sales in the span of 32 seconds.

last night, as well as one of the DOS disks, and my order for that was already in the 1900s. It could just be an automated system thing.
I'm curious what number exactly if you could take a look. I don't really care I'm just curious now haha.

One dude on the lrg forum has 1936.

I'm curious what number exactly if you could take a look. I don't really care I'm just curious now haha.

One dude on the lrg forum has 1936.
My order from last night (for items other than the new reprint) was Order #1938. So yeah, I'm pretty certain that they did not burn through a thousand copies inside of 60 seconds.

That said, with the order number I ended up with this morning, we're looking at least a couple hundred individual orders inside of 11-12 minutes. And since each order can have a maximum of two copies of the new reprint, they could have shifted close to half a thousand copies in that time. So anyone interested probably shouldn't be dawdling.

I think this is pretty much how many of us are feeling. :*(
Yeah it's probably going to be hard to get rid of the PS4 Breach and Clear since I can't think of anyone who wants it. I'm still going to try for a bundle though because I'd rather pay LRG the $120 for it and get the extras than pay some flipper on eBay $150 + for just a Vita copy.

I guess I'm the oddball then lol.  I'm actually looking forward to Breach and Clear for the ps4.  I think it looks fun.

On the other hand, I have no interest in the vita + ps4 bundle.  I already have the vita game, but I bought it on ebay.  I had every intention of buying it from LRG but just completely forgot.  I started watching it right after I missed it and kept cheaping out. It started slowly climbing so I caved when it was around 60 shipped. I think it was nearing the time SMRPG was coming, and I began to worry the price might go crazy.

Technically I could grab one of the bundles  since I don't have the vita version linked to my account.  But I would rather it go to someone that needs it.  It stinks the art prints are exclusive to that bundle tho.  They seem pretty neat.

I'll probably actually play breach and clear but I can't tell say I'm super excited for it. I like a twin stick shooter and it looks decent enough.

I am gonna try and snag the Breach and Clear Franchise bundle since I missed out on the original Vita copy and really want these for my collection.  Gonna be rough as shit though with only 30 copies available.

It's good that they are actually looking at past orders to give those a chance who didn't get the original Vita release a chance at this one.

I am gonna try and snag the Breach and Clear Franchise bundle since I missed out on the original Vita copy and really want these for my collection. Gonna be rough as shit though with only 30 copies available.

It's good that they are actually looking at past orders to give those a chance who didn't get the original Vita release a chance at this one.
I'm so ready for this, I got my setup ready to go.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

LimitedRunJosh's Twitter says Dragon Fantasy and their 1st Japanese developed game is slated for September
Excellent, these guys are for sure getting most of my gaming dollars this year(and I'm happy to give it). fuck Digital ONLY Games, physical FTW!

Kinda sucks they might cancel your order for the B&C Franchise Bundle if you already ordered a copy of B&C but want the original soundtrack and prints too.  It doesn't look like there is any other way to get those 3 items?

Also, I haven't seen any updates related to the Dadliest Ties.  I am moving in a week and I suppose I'll have to hope they can send them to my new address.

Kinda sucks they might cancel your order for the B&C Franchise Bundle if you already ordered a copy of B&C but want the original soundtrack and prints too. It doesn't look like there is any other way to get those 3 items?

Also, I haven't seen any updates related to the Dadliest Ties. I am moving in a week and I suppose I'll have to hope they can send them to my new address.
If you really want the bundle I think there are numerous people in this thread that if they do get the bundle, they'd be more than willing to sell you the rest of the bundle, minus the cost of B&C Vita. ;D

Just so I am clear and I don't fuck this up, 10am EDT is 7am PST correct?

I don't want to miss out on this again
Yeah, normally I set my phone alarm for about 6:50am, so I have time to sign in to LRG & Paypal, just in case I have forgotten, than I'll be ready to go come 7am.

Yea that is what I plan on doing.  I get up at 6am anyways for work so I have plenty of time to be ready.

Btw, is anyone interested in a copy of SM RPG (PS4)?  I have one I am trying to move at the moment due to me originally wanting every LRG release and now only wanting certain ones.

Yea that is what I plan on doing. I get up at 6am anyways for work so I have plenty of time to be ready.

Btw, is anyone interested in a copy of SM RPG? I have one I am trying to move at the moment due to me originally want every LRG release and now only wanting certain ones.
I am. Sending PM.

Yea that is what I plan on doing. I get up at 6am anyways for work so I have plenty of time to be ready.

Btw, is anyone interested in a copy of SM RPG? I have one I am trying to move at the moment due to me originally want every LRG release and now only wanting certain ones.
I could be depending on your price.

If you really want the bundle I think there are numerous people in this thread that if they do get the bundle, they'd be more than willing to sell you the rest of the bundle, minus the cost of B&C Vita. ;D
I am one of those people! If I manage to get a bundle I literally only want the Vita game, I could care less about the PS4 game, soundtracks, or prints. I'd be happy to sell those items to recoup some of my cost, but this is still cheaper than ordering just Vita Breach and Clear from eBay. I am really stoked for Soldner btw.

If somebody wanted the ps4 stuff from the bundle, message me as I'm interested in just the vita copy as I missed out on it

If somebody wanted the ps4 stuff from the bundle, message me as I'm interested in just the vita copy as I missed out on it
This is starting to get funny. There is literally no way all of the people wanting this bundle are going to get it given the interest level here and on other forums. Maybe everyone should just wait and see what happens on Friday before planning any elaborate financial or trade schemes.

I'm already prepared to not get one of the bundles (even though I am going to try) and I see people already trying to sell the contents.

It's funny to me lol

I'm already prepared to not get one of the bundles (even though I am going to try) and I see people already trying to sell the contents.

It's funny to me lol
Anyone trying to get a bundle should assume they won't get one. 30 units is so paltry an amount.

bread's done
Back