Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
There's an article about LRG in the new Game Informer, which is weird. But cool.

e: I was actually waiting for Salt & Sanctuary to hit PS+ but I'll buy a physical version because I'm an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there some other way to contact limited run games other than via [email protected].

I got my order on the 8th. I ordered 1 copy each of OWH and TWA in Vita, but got 2 copies of TWA instead.

I send an email that day plus last Friday but have not gotten a response.

I actually got my order a couple of days after I ordered it, and got another shipping notification yesterday for the exact same order. I had purchased the whole gamut, including both PS4 AND Vita copies of the two games, plus the TWA soundtrack. 

I reached out to Doug and am shipping the double shipment back, so it looks like it was just a glitch. I just hope there weren't a lot of people that got double shipments, and that those that did are honest and let LRG know. 

Looks like we're getting six titles next month, 4 Vita and 2 PS4, prepare to guard (or empty, as the case may be) your wallets.
how badly these last 3 or 4 games are reselling hopefully they stay in stock longer

those who opened their one way... worth opening or wait for psn sale

how badly these last 3 or 4 games are reselling hopefully they stay in stock longer

those who opened their one way... worth opening or wait for psn sale
I don't see how that matters... I mean, the games have sold out. It's not like anything LRG's made stayed in stock so long that they've need to have a clearance sale.

Not sure if this would be the right place to mention it here but I need some quick help.

Gajinworks sent an email stating that there will be another reprint for Class of Heroes 2G and I cannot find the link to purchase it anywhere

You're receiving this notice because you signed up for our Class of Heroes 2G for PlayStation 3 poll and indicated you wanted to purchase one or more copies of the limited-edition physical game.

We wanted to let you know that presales of the game will be live on www.gaijinworks.com starting tomorrow at 12:00 PST and will remain open for one month. After this period closes, we will gently and lovingly manufacture only enough product to cover the amount ordered, and then the game will only be available digitally on PSN until our contract runs out, or the apocalypse/rapture arrives, whichever comes first. Check the website main page tomorrow at noon for more details!

Thanks for your support!

GAIJINWORKS

Not sure if this would be the right place to mention it here but I need some quick help.

Gajinworks sent an email stating that there will be another reprint for Class of Heroes 2G and I cannot find the link to purchase it anywhere
I got my reprint copy of Class of Heroes 2G for PS3 from vgp yesterday. Not sure if Gaijinworks will be selling it on their website as well. My copy was number 4399 if anyone is interested.

Link:
https://www.videogamesplus.ca/class-heroes-vgp-exclusive-varient-ps3-p-24299.html

Edit: Looks like it sold out since I ordered my copy last Thursday, sorry. [emoji21]

I'm confused, is Class of Heroes 2G being sold cheaper somewhere else besides the $79.99 CAD at VGP?  It has been in stock there most of the last year.  (pretty sure it was $39.99 or 49 for a long time until they raised the price.)

If it's going up for sale tomorrow at noon on gaijinworks.com why did you buy it at VGP just now?

I'm confused, is Class of Heroes 2G being sold cheaper somewhere else besides the $79.99 CAD at VGP? It has been in stock there most of the last year. (pretty sure it was $39.99 or 49 for a long time until they raised the price.)

If it's going up for sale tomorrow at noon on gaijinworks.com why did you buy it at VGP just now?
Wait, really? CoH 2G has been selling for like $200 on eBay for a while now... not sure why it would be if VGP has had it.

Everything seems to point to this "D variant" that's VGP exclusive as a recent release.

I'm confused, is Class of Heroes 2G being sold cheaper somewhere else besides the $79.99 CAD at VGP? It has been in stock there most of the last year. (pretty sure it was $39.99 or 49 for a long time until they raised the price.)

This must be a new version of the game. According to the description on the product listing:

Product was added to our catalog on Thursday 13 October, 2016

VGP EXCLUSIVE : VARIANT D [CONTAINS DIFFERENT DISC ART, MANUAL BEE (YELLOW/BLACK), DIFFERENT COLOR ON BULLET POINTS ON BACK COVER [PURPLE INSTEAD OF BLUE], NUMBERED HOLOGRAM ON TOP LEFT CORNER]

i remember games selling out in 2 to 3 mins
That only ever happened with two games - Söldner-X and Oddworld (Vita). Everything else we've ever sold has been in stock for at least an hour or two across both batches. Oddworld PS4 (which is $99+ now) was in stock for over 24 hours.

If we underprinted everything we sold, yeah, they'd sell out in minutes but we have a duty to developers to try and reach the widest possible audience without overprinting.

Again, everything we release will eventually rise in price as availablr copies dry up. Breach & Clear was $40 for *months* on eBay. I don't understand why selling out in minutes is necessary for you to feel satisfied.

The email was sent like a week ago.

Is the Risky Revenge coming out the Director's Cut or the original because I just found out I have the Director's Cut so I would not purchase it just to have it physically then?

That only ever happened with two games - Söldner-X and Oddworld (Vita). Everything else we've ever sold has been in stock for at least an hour or two across both batches. Oddworld PS4 (which is $99+ now) was in stock for over 24 hours.

If we underprinted everything we sold, yeah, they'd sell out in minutes but we have a duty to developers to try and reach the widest possible audience without overprinting.

Again, everything we release will eventually rise in price as availablr copies dry up. Breach & Clear was $40 for *months* on eBay. I don't understand why selling out in minutes is necessary for you to feel satisfied.
Doomstick, this is slidecage you're talking about. People stopped tried to figure out his motivations years ago.

I got my copy of Shantae: The Pirate's Curse on 3DS in yesterday. I had pre-ordered it on Amazon. Didn't have a chance to actually play it last night though. Too many chores to deal with. I'm going on a trip over the weekend though, so I'll have an opportunity to play it then.

Is the Risky Revenge coming out the Director's Cut or the original because I just found out I have the Director's Cut so I would not purchase it just to have it physically then?
I'm fairly positive Director's Cut is the only version on PS4. I'm also fairly positive the original is only DSiWare unless you count the iOS port which has the magic mode added that was carried over to the Director's Cut version.

I got my copy of Shantae: The Pirate's Curse on 3DS in yesterday. I had pre-ordered it on Amazon. Didn't have a chance to actually play it last night though. Too many chores to deal with. I'm going on a trip over the weekend though, so I'll have an opportunity to play it then.
Got mine yesterday as well. Mine came in a piece of folded cardboard instead of the bubble mailer. I might play it this weekend... just glad to have it. $23.99 with prime was too good to resist.

Confirmation for the Asian release of Soldner-X 2 and its trophy list:

https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft/status/788834141592625152

So that's that.

Just a heads up that orders close for the Silver Case in a little under 24 hours. If you're on the fence, get off and buy the thing. It's going to be really nice.

Each box is individually numbered and in addition to the DRM-free game disc inside you'll get a Deluxe Edition Steam key. I'm not saying you should do this, but you could always sell your Steam key to offset the boxed copy price. You won't need the key to play your disc when it arrives.

Pick up the game here:

https://limitedrungames.com/products/the-silver-case-pc

You're receiving this notice because you signed up for our Class of Heroes 2G for PlayStation 3 poll and indicated you wanted to purchase one or more copies of the limited-edition physical game.

We wanted to let you know that presales of the game will be live on www.gaijinworks.com starting tomorrow at 12:00 PST and will remain open for one month. After this period closes, we will gently and lovingly manufacture only enough product to cover the amount ordered, and then the game will only be available digitally on PSN until our contract runs out, or the apocalypse/rapture arrives, whichever comes first. Check the website main page tomorrow at noon for more details!

Thanks for your support!

GAIJINWORKS
You know it isnt the right place because Ive seen you copy/paste that exact same message in like 3 different threads so far. None of which were threads that had anything to do with what youre asking.

You know it isnt the right place because Ive seen you copy/paste that exact same message in like 3 different threads so far. None of which were threads that had anything to do with what youre asking.
lol what? I only posted it to 2 threads counting this one and both of them had to do with limited print games so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

bread's done
Back