Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
They just did it to someone about a week ago on some guy on eBay, and Josh even came in to let us know he put the smackdown on that guy, and canceled his orders on all his accounts.

The guy now has negative feedback from buyers, noting that the seller canceled because it was no longer in stock.

So yeah, they do indeed care. ;D

giphy.gif
Hah nice, I hope they lay the hammer on this guy

Here's the specifics of that dickhead's auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Video-Games-Consoles/1249/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=chrisz300zx&_sac=1

Looks like he had two Swapper PS4s, 2 Curses & Chaos PS4s, 3 Swapper Vitas, 2 Curses & Chaos Vitas. He exceeded limits on more than one of those games, so Josh will likely talk with eBay about it.
Lol dude already has a Nintendo Switch for sale and the pro controller and that new pikachu 3ds that just went for preorder

You definitely don't need to be smart. You will see it with the Zelda Master Editions. When they come out they will be flooded at $400 and a couple idiots will be like "OMG... I don't wanna wait... because.... because.... I don't know, I just don't! So I'm gonna list mine for $200... TAKE THAT!"

And then other sellers will be like "Oh no! Now mine won't sell for $400 because he has his for $200, so I'm gonna list mine for $180! Because I don't wanna wait! Why? Because... because... I just don't!"

and before you know it, people will be able to get them slightly marked up from retail.

He's got them for $47 and after eBay cut, PayPal cut, and Shipping/Packing costs, it's hardly worth the time. It's just silly to flip these immediately.
I said the same thing last week about the other guy, he wasn't making much either. I didn't see the point, especially with the potential to be banned or black balled, and for what, a few extra bucks?

You definitely don't need to be smart. You will see it with the Zelda Master Editions. When they come out they will be flooded at $400 and a couple idiots will be like "OMG... I don't wanna wait... because.... because.... I don't know, I just don't! So I'm gonna list mine for $200... TAKE THAT!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=469cPIB3paA

Doomstink: any chance those of us who ordered Volume w/ Skullgirls could get it shipped with another order instead? I realize the logistics would be a nightmare, but I figured I'd ask. 

Any one got a extra copy of The Swapper for PS Vita? I would be willng to buy for a reasonable amount of standard price. I forgot to get on there and get it because I was spending the day with my wife. PM me please!

do you guys think the swapper will ever come back in stock? i was in class when it went live and missed it
They will eventually sell the stock they held back for damages, lost shipments, etc. They sold them on Black Friday last year, but it would only be a few dozen.

There won't ever be a reprint by LRG.

do you guys think the swapper will ever come back in stock? i was in class when it went live and missed it
afaik they've been starting a waiting list after the initial sales are done, not sure where you sign up for that for this one, check their twitter

afaik they've been starting a waiting list after the initial sales are done, not sure where you sign up for that for this one, check their twitter
They do have a forum where they have auctions and discuss things. If what your saying is true, I would guess that would be the best place to start.

Guess this'll be a test for them. My replacement order from 2 weeks ago is still waiting pick up...:whistle2:/
I mentioned this before but we've sent all replacements out. We literally don't have this in our office anymore. Something has likely gone wrong and I'd recommend reviving your support ticket.

We preprint labels so you'll see the awaiting pickup status for a while before actual shipment. Several thousand orders left the office on Friday - all Oxenfree/Aqua Kitty orders should be out by next Friday if not earlier. The Swapper and Curses 'N Chaos should all be out by two Fridays from now (again, likely will happen earlier). Everything will be out before anything else goes on sale.

We preprint labels so you'll see the awaiting pickup status for a while before actual shipment. Several thousand orders left the office on Friday - all Oxenfree/Aqua Kitty orders should be out by next Friday if not earlier. The Swapper and Curses 'N Chaos should all be out by two Fridays from now (again, likely will happen earlier). Everything will be out before anything else goes on sale.
What about orders from Patreons ? when will they ship ?

And hyper light drifter and darkest dungeons and axiom verge. I'm sure they have heard these requests many many times by now.
Axiom Verge is already confirmed NO, at least by LRG. Hyper Light Drifter was cancelled for the Vita I believe, so no game, means no physical version. And I'm unfamiliar with Darkest Dungeons.

Axiom Verge is already confirmed NO, at least by LRG. Hyper Light Drifter was cancelled for the Vita I believe, so no game, means no physical version. And I'm unfamiliar with Darkest Dungeons.

Oh AV is a definite no? Poop. And I thought HLD you could get digitally, guess I was wrong.

DD is great I started playing it on ps4 yesterday. Im having a hard time letting go of some conventions though, like the characters your playing matter in some way. Im used to hard action rpgs, but Im not used to hard games like this where you have to be more cerebral.

Oh AV is a definite no? Poop. And I thought HLD you could get digitally, guess I was wrong.

DD is great I started playing it on ps4 yesterday. Im having a hard time letting go of some conventions though, like the characters your playing matter in some way. Im used to hard action rpgs, but Im not used to hard games like this where you have to be more cerebral.
We still may see an AV physical, it just won't happen through LRG.

We still may see an AV physical, it just won't happen through LRG.
Badland Indie is doing one. They haven't formally announced it yet, but Thomas Happ Games is listed on their site as a partner. Considering Thomas Happ Games has not made anything else (nor working on anything new) - pretty safe bet BI is publishing retail Axiom Verge. Once announced, I'd recommend waiting until it's $12 on GameFly to pick it up. There's no reason to rush on anything BI puts out as they print more than enough to go around.

Badland Indie is doing one. They haven't formally announced it yet, but Thomas Happ Games is listed on their site as a partner. Considering Thomas Happ Games has not made anything else (nor working on anything new) - pretty safe bet BI is publishing retail Axiom Verge. Once announced, I'd recommend waiting until it's $12 on GameFly to pick it up. There's no reason to rush on anything BI puts out as they print more than enough to go around.
Brutal.

It's nice to see other companies release physical copies of actual good indie games. Hopefully Velocity 2x is priced reasonably.

Now where is Trine Trilogy, Hotline Miami, Dust, Bastion, Gaucamelee, Valiant Hearts, Day of the Tentacle remastered, among others.

Valiant Hearts is Ubisoft proper. That said, they released Child of Light physically, so it's curious why they didn't do the same with VH. I'd like a physical copy of that game.

Hey guys, got my first Limited Run game, Oxenfree. I found a ticket in the bubble mailer that is a loyalty reward? I went to the site but couldn't find information on it...what's it all about? I don't really plan to buy a ton of these games, so not sure if I should keep it or give it away or toss it.

Hey guys, got my first Limited Run game, Oxenfree. I found a ticket in the bubble mailer that is a loyalty reward? I went to the site but couldn't find information on it...what's it all about? I don't really plan to buy a ton of these games, so not sure if I should keep it or give it away or toss it.
It's a loyalty program started by LRG. I'm not sure what you can get with it yet, but I would defiantly keep it for now and see what you can get with it

Of course Limited Run won't give me a refund for Skullgirls but they can delay it so whenever the fuck it comes out.
They're delaying it specifically to piss you off.

Their thinking was, "Let's keep delaying the game so this Ketsui guy on CAG will shit a brick. He will never get his game. Wuahahahaha."

I'll take it! Also I love your name haha I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all day.

Of course Limited Run won't give me a refund for Skullgirls but they can delay it so whenever the fuck it comes out.
Not their fault it keeps getting delayed. The Japanese Company has yet to sign the Voice Contract at the time of Autumn Game's Update a week or so ago (might've changed, idk).

A refund...for a game that they said all sales final and wont do refunds unless it is of most dire circumstances?

The Japanese Company has yet to sign the Voice Contract at the time of Autumn Game's Update a week or so ago (might've changed, idk).
I personally would not be surprised if we don't see Skullgirls released until the end of 2017 if at all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you shouldnt have pre ordered it and instead just stuck to buying games that they release.

Is this your first experience with the video gaming world? Do you not realize games are CONSTANTLY being delayed for a variety of reasons. Or do you truly think this is the only game that has ever been delayed at all, ever?

Oh and hello! Welcome to the real world! In this place youll find not everything goes 100% exactly as it should 100% of the time. This is a place where patience is needed because I hate to break it to you, but youre just 1 out of billions of people, and all those other people dont serve at your behest. And if youre unhappy then youre welcome to exit.

You should be overjoyed though because you must have the most awesome life ever if this is the kind of thing youre upset about. It means you have no actual real problems.

Oh did you not read the FAQ clearly printed on their website https://limitedrungames.com/pages/faq where it says all sales are final? You have absolutely no excuse to complain about something when you were warned ahead of time.

And LRG didnt delay the game at all. Do you think they themselves are creating, distributing and publishing the game? Any delays are out of their hands because they ARENT MAKING IT. Thats as stupid as complaining a movie theater wont show you a movie because the studio isnt done making the movie yet.

Then you shouldnt have pre ordered it and instead just stuck to buying games that they release.
I don't care one way or another, but this argument really only works if the game was going to be available for purchase after release. IIRC, the only way to get Skullgirls was to preorder it. I think that puts some people between a rock and a hard place.

giphy.gif

I've been ordering my LRG PS4 games with protective cases for the last 6 or 7 games. Because of this the disc never shows up loose. I was at PAX South and forgot to add a protective case and the game showed up as a loose disc. Something about the protective case in shipping makes the disc not pop out of the spindle for me for some reason. The Firewatch I ordered from Campo Santo also didn't have a loose disc since they shipped it in a protective cardboard box inside a bubble mailer. I guess my point is that you should buy the protective case.

bread's done
Back