Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I also got both bundles

To give an idea of how quickly LRG's was selling at release time, I ordered 1 min 22 sec apart from each other, first one at 9:00:32, and my order numbers are 1,617 apart from each other, the hunger is real

well wtf, only the vita bundle came up for me :/
I don't know why they don't show up in the games section? They're both there on the main page. I also just used the links from the email they sent.

So a bit weird, the Bundles say limit 2. But if you put 2 bundles in your cart, its says OOPS limit one.
Yeah they updated the description afterwards to show the limit of 1. I think they just copy/pasted what was there from the regular versions.

Well I caved to peer pressure and bought this, even though I'm not certain how much I'll play it. Will certainly open it and try it out, though. I love me some rhythm games.

I don't know why they don't show up in the games section? They're both there on the main page. I also just used the links from the email they sent.

Yeah they updated the description afterwards to show the limit of 1. I think they just copy/pasted what was there from the regular versions.
Yeah, I'm sure they will not allow 2 copies with the variant, although I'm not sure if that counts as two in regards to the standard as well.

I wonder if i can get an extra of the standard (meaning 1 from the regular sale, and 1 from the bundle)
Yeah, a few of us are wondering that as well.

Both bundles secured and were both still @ 80% when I looked again after checkout.

Now back to sleep after this heart attack calms down.

Looks like a lot of people might have gotten screwed by the DST shift.

Sounds like additional bundles are coming, also if you order a second regular edition you are fine.

More

@LimitedRunGames @TotallyChoice I managed to get the pax cover for theps4 but not psvita are you having a 2nd sell today at 6 for pax cover
1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Ordered the regular edition for PS4 and PSV, I wasn't even thinking about getting this round of release (didn't really like the games, I have them digitally).  IMO the variant covers are ugly, unlike the Stranger's Wrath which all three covers are super cool.

Did tried to buy the Vita bundle and PS4 bundle at first, but got the "sold out" message for the Vita bundle.

The way its worded on the site, it seems like you could order 2 of each regular edition, and 1 of each bundle.

But you might be pressing your luck.

don't worry if you missed out on any cover variant, Limited Runs partnership with Chris in LA on EBay means he's still selling multiple copies of everything, look him up.

Seller information
chrisz300zx (2813 )

don't worry if you missed out on any cover variant, Limited Runs partnership with Chris in LA on EBay means he's still selling multiple copies of everything, look him up.

Seller information

chrisz300zx (2813 )
Looks like he got 2 bundles ordered from this sale for each version, which according to the bundle page itself was within the policy LRG setout for what people do with their purchases. They don't care if individuals resell their purchases.

So overall it looks like he's following the rules.

Aaaannnndddd I totally forgot about today and overslept.  Not really overslept as I woke up at 8 but felt lazy and stayed in bed while watching Injustice trade summaries on youtube til now...  This is the first time I've missed a morning sale and I've been here since SMRPG.  I'm not quite sure how to feel about this. :whistle2:k

Looks like he got 2 bundles ordered from this sale for each version, which according to the bundle page itself was within the policy LRG setout for what people do with their purchases. They don't care if individuals resell their purchases.

So overall it looks like he's following the rules.
Nope. It was a typo from copy/pasting the regular page. You couldn't actually check out with two of the same bundle according to a previous post here, it was limit 1 each. So it was multiple orders/accounts to circumvent the limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you really really wanna be a scumlord buy some stuff from 'chris' and report the items to ebay as damaged / misrepresented, ebay will gladly ban his selling abilities if buyers start complaining

Aaaannnndddd I totally forgot about today and overslept. Not really overslept as I woke up at 8 but felt lazy and stayed in bed while watching Injustice trade summaries on youtube til now... This is the first time I've missed a morning sale and I've been here since SMRPG. I'm not quite sure how to feel about this. :whistle2:k
I only missed the morning sale once, and it was BF last year, and when I finally remembered, there was still plenty of stock left, so that worked out OK in the end. Now I try and set my phone alarm as soon as I see confirmation on when the next sales day will be.

Aaaannnndddd I totally forgot about today and overslept. Not really overslept as I woke up at 8 but felt lazy and stayed in bed while watching Injustice trade summaries on youtube til now... This is the first time I've missed a morning sale and I've been here since SMRPG. I'm not quite sure how to feel about this. :whistle2:k
Have done this a couple of times and had to make the evening rush to get my games. Started setting alarms on my phone since then and haven't missed a morning sale since.

Nope. It was a typo from copy/pasting the regular page. You couldn't actually check out with two of the same bundle according to a previous post here, it was limit 1 each. So it was multiple orders/accounts to circumvent the limit.
It doesn't matter if it was a typo or not. On the page for the bundles it said "Limit 2". So if he got in two orders, it was within LRG's own rules. The typo is LRG's fault, not the reseller.

I'm all for cracking down on the resellers, but technically this one dude doesn't look like he did anything legit wrong. IF he had a lot more than 2 copies... it would be something worth going after... though technically speaking, the way LRG's store words the limit, you could get two of each bundle and two of each individual game listing and be within the "rules", even if the store itself won't let you purchase them that way.

Also there is nothing that says this guy definitely got his second copies of the PAX exclusives from this sale since he technically could have gotten them from PAX and more to the point he could have bought them from another buyer. There is no rule against buying from other buyers and then reselling them. Granted it's probably not what LRG wants, but it's nothing they have any control over limiting.

I only missed the morning sale once, and it was BF last year, and when I finally remembered, there was still plenty of stock left, so that worked out OK in the end. Now I try and set my phone alarm as soon as I see confirmation on when the next sales day will be.
Have done this a couple of times and had to make the evening rush to get my games. Started setting alarms on my phone since then and haven't missed a morning sale since.
I don't have an alarm, the sleep disorder usually solves that problem. The issue was the fact the sale just slipped my mind. Now I have to fight for the scraps at the evening sale with the rest of the plebs if I want a copy. :lol:

The only thing is if you tried adding more than 1 of the bundle, there is an alert message saying you can only order 1.

Inconsistent information, so I guess the worst that happens is they will alter the orders instead of cancelling them.

I actually "forgot" that the latest title was going up today, and didn't bother varrying my schedule. Thankfully, my alarm clock was already set for the correct time, and I didn't laze about and ride the snooze for once. So I was able to roll out of bed in time, and got my order in for a standard PS4 copy. That'll do.

After thinking about it a bit more, I think this is my out finally, lol.

Might just start doing just the LRG Vita games that I want, rather than just blindly going after every release.

While Vita collecting is fun, it's start to become more of a chore, than a hobby, so yeah, this is my out. :D

The good thing is that there's still a lot of titles I'm in for anyways from LRG, so it's not like I'm not buying from them anymore, but just not crazy like before. ^___^

After thinking about it a bit more, I think this is my out finally, lol.

Might just start doing just the LRG Vita games that I want, rather than just blindly going after every release.

While Vita collecting is fun, it's start to become more of a chore, than a hobby, so yeah, this is my out. :D

The good thing is that there's still a lot of titles I'm in for anyways from LRG, so it's not like I'm not buying from them anymore, but just not crazy like before. ^___^
Everyone will be at this point at some point.

Haha I'm with you. Of those 7 or so games they announced I was only interested in 2. That decided for me. It's been a fun time, and I'll definitely be keeping up with releases but I'm only buying what I want from now on.

I had to start setting real alarms the day before. My calendar reminders either weren't loud enough or they would go off 30 mins before and I would forget to get on LRG to order and have to wait for round 2.

it happens to a lot of guys
964Z9KK.gif

according to LRG they've tried purchasing from him and haven't been able to figure out who he is yet
He has one of those PAX East Bit Trip Runners listed, wouldn't he have had to been there to get it? Like the thief returning to the scene of the crime, taunting them.

If anyone needs the swindle (vita I think) I'd trade for runner on vita. I want both copies but don't wanna buy both. I won't play the swindle so if anyone is interested lmk. It just shipped today tho.

bread's done
Back