Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
These releases comes with both Shadow Warriors as well though,

"This release is a two-disc collection that includes both Shadow Warrior and Shadow Warrior 2, each on their own separate disc."

so you're actually getting two collections of Shadow Warriors, not two Shadow Warriors 2 only games.
I stand corrected. I saw the email and two copies of SW2 and poorly assumed it did not include the first

Sure, but why should people support SRG by buying the variant of the release through LRG given all the issues SRG has had with poor customer service and issues related to the design of the product? I literally had to post repeatedly on Facebook and Twitter for two weeks to get SRG to acknowledge the fact that they never sent my copies of Strafe as they ignored multiple e-mails to their customer service desk. I mean I'm a big fan of what LRG is doing, but I'm sure not going to do anything to support SRG going forward and I frankly think LRG should cut ties until SRG gets their act together.
I'm just explaining what LRG's involvement is with the variant... whether or not you wanna support SRG/buy the game by buying it from LRG is a completely separate issue.

I haven't wanted anything from SRG yet, as they haven't offered any Vita titles yet, but based on what I've seen here, I would for sure not be dealing with them even if they did.

I did get Slain from Signature Edition Games, and that was a great experience. I ordered two separate copies, and then messaged them to combine the orders, as I was hoping for better protection that way. The person I spoke to said no problem, and said contact him directly if I ever needed anything.

Of course they shipped them separate, and one arrived damaged, and I let my contact know ASAP, and within 24 hrs, he had responded, and made sure a replacement was sent out with proper protection. Holy crap, this replacement arrived like it was planning to go through a war zone, as the box was almost bullet proof. LOL They didn't even have me return the damaged one, or even send in pics. They just fixed the problem, and did it quick to boot. I'll for sure be buying from them when their next Vita games go up for pre-order, but I'll be steering clear of SRG for now.

I decided that if I eventually pick up Absolver it will only be the LRG variant of it through LRG and not the standard version.  The lack of communication with Shadow Warrior 2 and its delays really turned me off to SRG.  I agree with everyone else here - they really need to get their shit together.

I have had two very shit experiences with them so far. I hinertly wish they would just stop. I want things they're releasing, and I just hate that they're the ones doing it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think The Flame in the Flood may be a very brisk seller next Friday especially if it is limited to 2 copies per order instead of 1.  3000 total copies is not a big number at all (not counting the 1000 copies of the variant as that will mostly be selling at conventions).

I'm actually a little confused right now. What's with these limited Shadow Warrior releases? Hasn't Majesco already released the first Shadow Warrior on Ps4? And aren't they going to do the same for Shadow Warrior 2? If so, then what does the Reserve Games release offer that the Majesco release does not?
Majesco no longer exists. They went out of business over a year ago. This is a two-pack release of both games from Special Reserve. There is no other physical release of Shadow Warrior 2 planned as far as I know.

EDIT: Just realized others have already explained this. Ignore me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doom, do you guys have replacement copies for the KS versions of Plague Road? 

I just got back in town and of course USPS didn't hold my package, but it was worse than I expected. The package was DESTROYED... and that's probably an understatement. To make matters worse, my Vita is missing (likely fell out) and my PS4 copy is shredded. 

EDIT* 

[attachment=27911:Clipboard01.jpg] 

EDIT 2* 

Yes, it looks like the package was run over. Literally. 

Doom, do you guys have replacement copies for the KS versions of Plague Road?

I just got back in town and of course USPS didn't hold my package, but it was worse than I expected. The package was DESTROYED... and that's probably an understatement. To make matters worse, my Vita is missing (likely fell out) and my PS4 copy is shredded.

EDIT*

attachicon.gif
Clipboard01.jpg

EDIT 2*

Yes, it looks like the package was run over. Literally.
DUDE IS TOTALLY SCAMMING! THAT'S SOME OTHER RANDOM PS4 BOX IN THERE AND JUST TRYING TO GET ANOTHER VITA/PS4 COPY OF THE RARE VARIANTS!

side not: completely kidding.

DUDE IS TOTALLY SCAMMING! THAT'S SOME OTHER RANDOM PS4 BOX IN THERE AND JUST TRYING TO GET ANOTHER VITA/PS4 COPY OF THE RARE VARIANTS!

side not: completely kidding.
Just for the benefit of doubt...

[attachment=27915:20170909_070029.jpg]

And also, the cards were imprinted with this design... I can't figure what cause that imprint. [attachment=27914:20170909_135453.jpg]

EDIT* On a side note, my Night Trap package arrived perfect. Both were delivered the same day so I'm guessing this is something that happened before it reach my post office.

That imprint came from whatever the heavy ass item was they put on top of yours, but I can't begin to imagine what that's from. I would be curious to see if anyone can figure it out though?

Just for the benefit of doubt...

attachicon.gif
20170909_070029.jpg

And also, the cards were imprinted with this design... I can't figure what cause that imprint.
attachicon.gif
20170909_135453.jpg

EDIT* On a side note, my Night Trap package arrived perfect. Both were delivered the same day so I'm guessing this is something that happened before it reach my post office.
And I thought the WB I got smashed recently was bad, but wholly hell that is beyond horrible. At least the card in mine made it through but those cards actually looks like tire marks from something on them.

If it's any reassurance, the replacement process was quick and painless for me. I'm sure you won't have much of a issue.

I keep reading Caladrius Blaze as Caladrius Ballz because the topic is misspelled lol

Edit: it's fixed now, haha, sadly I find humor in the lamest things.

Uh..how long does LRG usually take to ship? Has there even been any mention of when Ys or Asdivine hearts will be shipping?

The listing stated they expected the products to be available September/October.
Uh..how long does LRG usually take to ship? Has there even been any mention of when Ys or Asdivine hearts will be shipping?
This was my first order from them, but from what I've read here I expect at least 2 or possibly 3 more weeks before they ship.

That imprint came from whatever the heavy ass item was they put on top of yours, but I can't begin to imagine what that's from. I would be curious to see if anyone can figure it out though?
I figured it out... it's from the Vita case, the outside of the back (literally behind where spot that holds the game cart).

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/vIUAAOSwlV9WRrlK/s-l1600.jpg

I'm guessing the Vita copy was crushed and fell out in bits/pieces. If you guys see a cart only copy on eBay- that's probably what it is.

Ys was a manufactured to demand preorder so we have to manufacture them before we can ship. As stated on the product page, it'll be going out in early October. :)

Orders with just Asdivine Hearts will be shipped out this week but orders containing Ys won't ship until Ys is ready.

I can't decide what to try for tomorrow. I want the combo pack, but I'm worried I won't get it and then that wasted time will make me miss the whole thing. I got one from SRG, but it has cover art damage from how those tards shipped the scroll on it. I've contacted them, of course, but two emails and a Twitter conversation later and there is still no end in sight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have no interest in the Shadow Warrior games. However I will try to snag them for trade purposes if anyone misses out and wants a copy. Please PM me asap if you are interested. I'm after nearly anything atm but I'm targeting Night Trap, Dariusburst, and Wonder Boy, Ray Gigant, and Shadow Complex.

I'm gonna be at work and given the time, I'm almost guaranteed to miss it since it's lunch time... which is when clients love to call. Not saying it's not possible for me to make an order in the background though. It also doesn't help that our work network and computers are very unpredictable. 

spy-vs-spy-usa.png

Found the guys that damaged your package.
I never enjoyed this game. It was so frustrating! I also agree that the boxart looks like a NASCAR with all the logos.

Hoping to get Shadow Warriror, I legit want a physical copy of Shadow Warrior 2 and I am pretty broke until Friday so if I mange to order a copy I am going to be living the life of a poor man for the next few days, it's PB&J and Ramen for lunch!

I recently tried the NES version of Spy Vs Spy, and it was pretty bad. Me and a friend used to play it all the time on the Commodore 64 and we loved it at the time. I guess I would have to play that version again to see if it's just aged poorly, or if the NES game was just poorly done.

I recently tried the NES version of Spy Vs Spy, and it was pretty bad. Me and a friend used to play it all the time on the Commodore 64 and we loved it at the time. I guess I would have to play that version again to see if it's just aged poorly, or if the NES game was just poorly done.
Probably a little of both, honestly. It's not a game I would want to go back to, anyway.

The only version of Spy Vs. Spy that I enjoyed was the Gameboy Color game, which ironically was essentially the NES game, but better. I vaguely remember the C64 version though, can't remember it well enough to say it was better or worse than the previous game.

The only version of Spy Vs. Spy that I enjoyed was the Gameboy Color game, which ironically was essentially the NES game, but better. I vaguely remember the C64 version though, can't remember it well enough to say it was better or worse than the previous game.
Honestly, thinking back, I remember most computer games being better in general over the NES ports. As the computers often had better controls, and more horsepower. The NES more often than not, seemed liked steps backwards most of the time.

EDIT: But of course the NES had it's own share of unique titles that where amazing on the platform, as they where made from the ground up with the NES in mind.

So they pay for the ESRB rating on PSN and they have to pay again for a psychical release? That's ridiculous.
Yes. There's short form digital only ratings which is one price. Then there's the long form ratings for physical releases which I think also includes the digital rating. So if you aren't ever going to have a physical release then it's cheaper to just go short form. It'll be interesting to see how the change affects pricing and production sizes.

The ESRB seems super irrelevant these days... parents should be able to google the content of a game and make their own decisions. 

The ESRB seems super irrelevant these days... parents should be able to google the content of a game and make their own decisions.
Although we live in a time when information is the easiest it's ever been to obtain, we live with people who are the laziest I believe they have ever been.

I wonder what percent of parents even look at ESRB ratings? How many even know that ratings exist?

My experience is to assume that any online game with voice chat is M. I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother with chat unless I'm with friends (or team communication is crucial)

Can someone tell me if I need to refresh the product page as the timer reaches zero, or will the add to cart button automatically appear?

Think I'm gonna go for the 2 pack just because. I don't really care if I get it or not, but it's a good test to see how efficient my checkout is with only 85 available.

bread's done
Back