Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Glad I asked a coworker to help me get a bundle. 

I missed it because it auto selected pay with credit card on mine and I didn't catch it until it was too late. 

He was able to get the bundle. 

FML... I logged into PayPal but forgot to log into LRG. Couldn't figure out why my address wasn't showing up. 100% my fault...:bomb: 

Damn sold out while I was checking out! Whoever wanted to trade a copy of Shadow Warrior 2 for Shadow Complex, I am into that trade if you are still looking to do that.

Got the bundle too! Surprised, as I was on my phone for this one.

There was 1 left when I went to check the stock after my checkout lol. Guess people really don't want this since it's not official LRG release; didn't even have to wait in line for checkout.

That was heart pounding, went for the bundle, sped through checkout and got it.

Then refreshed the bundle page for a good 10 seconds, thinking "huh it is still in stock" then saw it finally got to 1 left then sold out.

The only other thing that would make today great is if Night Trap finally updates from "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item."

I was only able to acquire the single variant. Had both in my cart but the queue was too long and it sold out by the time it was my turn. Oh well. Better than nothing. Sold out in under a minute means they should probably look into unceasing their production numbers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was only able to acquire the single variant. Had both in my cart but the queue was too long and it sold out by the time it was my turn. Oh well. Better than nothing. Sold out in under a minute means they should probably look into unceasing their production numbers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This can't be brought up for this release since it was done as a gesture of good will for SRG. The limit was and had already been set by them.

EDIt

Last edited by a moderator:
Had the bundle and single variant in my cart, assumed the bundle would sell out while checking out but got it.  Put a ticket in to cancel the single variant, so that's at least 1 copy that will be freed up for inventory at some point.

Hopefully my entire order doesn't end up being canceled, but that's the risk I took :shock:

Hopefully they have to cancel a few orders and maybe I can get lucky. Shadow Warrior 2 is a rare case of a game I would have ordered from LRG and actually opened up and played. It's also cheaper than both games are digitally. I really want to play Shadow Warrior 2, but cannot bring myself to spend $40 digitally for it. If it were $20 digitally I'd have already bought it, so I guess now I will just wait for a sale. 

Was able to get a variant copy. Having a problem with my Lawbreakers CE though. LRG emailed me that it was shipped 8/17 but when I use the tracking number, USPS says it's a pre shipment and a label has been prepared for it. I received one of these emails from LRG about my Oceanhorn order on 8/23 and already received that. Did I miss that the Lawbreakers CE was being delayed

So are we going to get another shot at 6 PM or was this our only chance?

Was trying to get the single pack, snuck away from my desk a couple minutes before noon, was logged into both LRG and Paypal...but the site took forever to show the Add to Cart button. Must have gone back and forth between the home page and the product page immediately after the t8mer hit zero maybe five times before it showed up. Made my way to the final screen right after choosing my shipping price and was told it was sold out after submitting order. :(

So are we going to get another shot at 6 PM or was this our only chance?

Was trying to get the single pack, snuck away from my desk a couple minutes before noon, was logged into both LRG and Paypal...but the site took forever to show the Add to Cart button. Must have gone back and forth between the home page and the product page immediately after the t8mer hit zero maybe five times before it showed up. Made my way to the final screen right after choosing my shipping price and was told it was sold out after submitting order. :(
This was the only chance. Sorry you missed out. :cry:

I was more excited to see this today than SW,

https://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/products/limited-run-games-ps4-vita-display-stand

and to see who they partnered with to make this, needler420 must be rolling in his grave right now.
Not bad, but I couldn't imagine displaying all of my LRG games like this. I plan on buying a glass display case from Ikea in the near future though and have access to a 3D printer so I may have to print something similar to this out for a few titles to go into the display case.

Also if anyone is interested in trading something for Shadow Warrior let me know, I have a few LRG games I would be willing to trade for it.

I was more excited to see this today than SW,

https://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/products/limited-run-games-ps4-vita-display-stand

and to see who they partnered with to make this, needler420 must be rolling in his grave right now.
Best Vita stand ever!
$_57.JPG

If you want a nice stand, just get some picture frame / plate stands.  There's a 12 pack of clear ones on Amazon for $5.99.   That's on the cheap end, they can get as expensive as the LRG ones (before shipping) for nicer Wood stands.  You can get them at Walmart, Target, and other stores too and then take them over to the game section to try out with a loose game to see how it would look.   I don't display any games, movies, or such stuff.... but maybe one day I'll do something if I setup a more media focused room.

Saw the stand. It's a nice idea. Just $8 is way way too much for that. And I know there thinking collectors will pay that much anyway.
$8 isn't bad. Looks 3D printed and it probably costs a bit to print these as well, obviously not $8 in material on each one, but they do need to make some kind of profit.

missed out on shadow warrior thanks to Irma had no power for 15 hours got it back 3 hours after it went sale. 

The stands are made with laser etched acrylic. They aren't just cheap PLA or ABS 3D printed stands. They're perfectly fit to hold PS4/Vita cases up at a 90 degree angle. Other stands I've bought have always required the case be slightly angled back which bothered me.

Sales wise, they've done fine so far. I only expected people to buy one or two at most. I don't expect anyone to display a whole collection this way.

It was actually available on their site for months. Though, GreyFox may be from one of the countries they weren't able to ship to.
IIRC, no shipping to Germany, Poland, or Australia from SRG. Can't remember why - maybe something with Steam keys or ratings? They told me the reasoning a few months back but I can't remember the full details.

I'm definitely grabbing 2 of the display stands next order. I really really want the Pokémon set rose colored gaming does but I'm missing silver and fire red...and when I get them, I'll 100% have to get a new bookcase for a Pokémon display, and that involves way more than actually getting the display (aka moving 10,000 other things around to make it work).

bread's done
Back