Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Have they even shipped out standard versions of lawbreakers? I have that with my ce of wonder boy and standalone copy. Pretty shitty how this is being handled.

Which doesn't make sense... because I have an order for just the standard editions and those haven't shipped yet.
I thought we established this already, they just hate you, and all of your orders.

653.gif

It's pretty obvious to me now that LRG needs to have a place on their website where they can provide customers an update to all unshipped games, when they are expected on hand, and when they are expected to ship, that can be updated as each happens.  Otherwise, you have messes like now where apparently there are certain games holding up orders and people may not know which ones are doing it.  For example I have one order with Ys Origin PS4 standard, Asdivine Hearts PS4 and Asdivine Hearts Vita and I have no idea which is holding up my order and when that one is expected in.  Meanwhile I'm seeing reports of people having received Ys Origin PS4 standard, and Asdivine Hearts (though not sure which one, or both) so I've almost written a help desk request to inquire on status.

Either that or just go back to only selling games they have on hand so they can be shipped out within a week of when they are bought.

General rule of thumb, you should always read the description of anything you want to buy before you do.

"The physical copies of the game are expected to ship in September. In order to make sure you're breaking the law as soon as possible, the digital code for the full game will be sent out as close to the game's digital release on the 8th as possible.

Please note that due to the digital codes included (which will be sent via email) - we can not provide any refunds on this item after the codes have been sent."
Discussed. Ad nauseam.

It's pretty obvious to me now that LRG needs to have a place on their website where they can provide customers an update to all unshipped games, when they are expected on hand, and when they are expected to ship, that can be updated as each happens. Otherwise, you have messes like now where apparently there are certain games holding up orders and people may not know which ones are doing it. For example I have one order with Ys Origin PS4 standard, Asdivine Hearts PS4 and Asdivine Hearts Vita and I have no idea which is holding up my order and when that one is expected in. Meanwhile I'm seeing reports of people having received Ys Origin PS4 standard, and Asdivine Hearts (though not sure which one, or both) so I've almost written a help desk request to inquire on status.

Either that or just go back to only selling games they have on hand so they can be shipped out within a week of when they are bought.
Sadly, this has been discussed at great lengths, with many good ideas in regards to posting updated information, and LRG(or at least Josh), doesn't think it will help. I completely disagree, as it's been stated before that a great portion of emails they receive are in regards to "where's my shipment"?

Me and a few others have recommended an updated status at the ticket producing step, so before you can open a ticket, you see maybe the last 6-10 releases, and where they are in the mailing process(shipping, waiting on stock, TC delayed, production hold up, etc). If it could be implemented properly(which I don't know how their online system functions), before a customer could even open a ticket, they see the items there waiting on isn't due to ship for days or weeks, and then the ticket is no longer needed. You also state, that if the item your looking for hasn't shipped yet, allow 2 weeks past "shipping started" message before you send a message of where's my order?

So as long as that info is up to date, a buyer would only need to open a ticket if his/her statues shows "all shipped", and it's been 2 weeks or more with no news. Then of course something is amiss, and that person should open a ticket. Of course there will still be those who don't read that perhaps, but a great number of people would, and cutting down on answering emails, puts another body on shipping, or other matters that need attention.

This is what I vote for.

The sudden change to sell games that aren't going to be in-hand for a month or two made me wonder if there were financial problems behind the scenes and they needed the money upfront.

This is what I vote for.

The sudden change to sell games that aren't going to be in-hand for a month or two made me wonder if there were financial problems behind the scenes and they needed the money upfront.
That's not enough to think that considering all business want the money upfront/as soon as possible regardless of their financial condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like information only an insider would have. Unless you're just lying or joking? Makes sense now why you constantly kiss LRGs ass. Shameless!
Fortunately your many issues/problems/complaints will soon be solved, since you will never buy a game from LRG in the future. We're all looking forward to that time, it will certainly make you a much happier person once you receive your final order from them and move on with your life.

This is what I vote for.

Yeah, I'm never worried about my orders showing up, I know they'll get here eventually, and financial issues have never once crossed my mind.

But I do know how rabid the LRG crowd can be, so I completely understand how others want to know when things are coming, and what the hold up is. And when there is "no news", that normally means others will fill in the blanks, with wrong or right information. As the only time this thread is in good shape is when new games get announced, but normally pretty quickly after that, things go back to hell rather quickly.

Fortunately your many issues/problems/complaints will soon be solved, since you will never buy a game from LRG in the future. We're all looking forward to that time, it will certainly make you a much happier person once you receive your final order from them and move on with your life.
Indeed. Can't wait til the LRG police stop hounding me. It's ridiculous how much attention you two guys are giving my comments.

Not quite buying the Ys CE shipping, since that was the only thing in my order and I have yet to receive any kind of notice or confirmation.  Account still says order unfulfilled.  Really wish there was a bit more transparency in the expectation department.

Not quite buying the Ys CE shipping, since that was the only thing in my order and I have yet to receive any kind of notice or confirmation. Account still says order unfulfilled. Really wish there was a bit more transparency in the expectation department.
They didn't say the CE has shipped, they only said they've had them since Friday.

My Ys order label printed on September 19th is still in the pre shipment stage...
I got that email also on the 19th then a second one on the 20th and my order shows a tracking number for UPS which never updated to show my package actually shipped. Mine (standard PS4) showed up in yesterday's mail and I'm in the South East. So, there's a good chance you'll get it this week without any notification.

Does no one have any patience in this thread? Just relax and wait. Play something from your backlog. I haven’t even looked at my order status and I have only received one of the three and it’s been weeks. Do I care? No. This is an established business that has (to my knowledge) always delivered their product. On schedule or not. You will get it when you get it. Why is this forum filled with so many whiners lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everyone who reads this thread knows that LRG does not offer cancellations + refunds.
According to the ticket I submitted only with an extreme situation. Also that is clearly stated on their support page.

"All sales are considered final but will be looked at on a case by case basis.

If you'd like to request a cancellation please create a ticket but note that your order is not guaranteed to be canceled."

I don't see why any reasonable person wouldn't at least ask.

Does no one have any patience in this thread? Just relax and wait. Play something from your backlog. I haven’t even looked at my order status and I have only received one of the three and it’s been weeks. Do I care? No. This is an established business that has (to my knowledge) always delivered their product. On schedule or not. You will get it when you get it. Why is this forum filled with so many whiners lately?

Ummm no

I have little patients. Mostly small dogs and cats.

everyone who reads this thread knows that LRG does not offer cancellations + refunds.
I'd imagine if you really wanted a refund for LawBreakers at this point, you could open up a PayPal claim with Item Not As Described, since the game can't connect you to active players anymore and is essentially dead you wouldn't technically be wrong to do so.

I'd imagine if you really wanted a refund for LawBreakers at this point, you could open up a PayPal claim with Item Not As Described, since the game can't connect you to active players anymore and is essentially dead you wouldn't technically be wrong to do so.
Cold blooded, is this true?

That's a brilliant idea that instantly solves two of his problems. He gets refunded, then never has to worry about buying anything from LRG in the future (once his account is banned). Well done!

Which doesn't make sense... because I have an order for just the standard editions and those haven't shipped yet.
Sounds like someone's lying to stall here. For real something's going on a delay there not telling us about yet. They kept saying on the official website that the Y's variant would go on sale in september. Never updated on the official website that there would be a small delay. But actually did update people on twitter. That's really weird they couldn't at least update the site there. I have my Asdivne Hearts ps4 but no email for Ys yet.

Being serious it looks like there's more delays in LRG's business than they really care to tell us about sometimes.

Sounds like someone's lying to stall here. For real something's going on a delay there not telling us about yet. They kept saying on the official website that the Y's variant would go on sale in september. Never updated on the official website that there would be a small delay. But actually did update people on twitter. That's really weird they couldn't at least update the site there. I have my Asdivne Hearts ps4 but no email for Ys yet.

Being serious it looks like there's more delays in LRG's business than they really care to tell us about sometimes.
Your conspiracy theory makes zero sense. The Ys variant was already sold at PAX weeks ago and people bought it and have their copies.

that would be complete shitbag behavior. don't ever do something like this. It is morally wrong for a few different reasons.

I thought of that but it's shitty. I want these dudes to succeed and they're trying hard to do so. Lesson learned. They were quite prescient in their game codes etc. If there were shenanigans involved I'm not the one losing sleep.

Always go to bed feeling good about your day and your decisions.

Again with lawbreakers it's made by a dev who told gamers to piss off and how he would never make a game again. Bad show by LRG to even think about supporting trash.

Ship Ys already also. I know you guys have enough cash at this point to higher a few more min.wage workers.

Again with lawbreakers it's made by a dev who told gamers to piss off and how he would never make a game again. Bad show by LRG to even think about supporting trash.

Ship Ys already also. I know you guys have enough cash at this point to higher a few more min.wage workers.
It's "hire", not "higher". Work on your English, and get a little patience (and some manners while you're at it).

He actually said he’d never make another disc-based game, and it sounds like he probably should’ve followed through with that statement. Too bad. It’s a cool looking CE. Just hard to support online only games

He actually said he’d never make another disc-based game, and it sounds like he probably should’ve followed through with that statement. Too bad. It’s a cool looking CE. Just hard to support online only games
It certainly was a poor choice for a physical release. I don't bother with online only games at all, so I had no interest in the game anyway.

It's "hire", not "higher". Work on your English, and get a little patience (and some manners while you're at it).
Autocorrect my boy. Also no I paid for something that others have already. No update is BS and I definitely don't need manners for a company.

We all can agree they now need to spend some cash instead of being cheap.

Ys PAX version is supposed to go up in just over an hour and it doesn't look like the page is even updated yet... nor did I get the email with the links.:whistle2:

bread's done
Back