Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
got my copy of Double Switch for the switch in the mail today and it came with a behind the scenes photo slide and the photo slide page holder its a photo of R. Lee Ermey

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally received my Celeste CE a few days ago.  I actually like the new packaging and after seeing the shape of the old packaging it is clear they made the right choice to change it.

I finally received my Celeste CE a few days ago. I actually like the new packaging and after seeing the shape of the old packaging it is clear they made the right choice to change it.
Wow seriously? I haven't even received a ship notice, but I also had a Vita and NS blind box with it so maybe that's why?

Wow seriously? I haven't even received a ship notice, but I also had a Vita and NS blind box with it so maybe that's why?
Yeah I just ordered the Switch CE by itself in the order. They have stated that unusual order combinations tend to get shipped last and it sounds like that's what happened with yours since you had the Blind boxes with it.

Yeah I just ordered the Switch CE by itself in the order. They have stated that unusual order combinations tend to get shipped last and it sounds like that's what happened with yours since you had the Blind boxes with it.
Or they just hate him.

"Oh, this is Vinny's package. fuck him!" *stomps on package several times for good measure*

What are you looking for?
Messenger SRG edition bloodstained CE and something else I forgot. It was 3 $100 afternarket items but nobody seemed to have all 3 when I asked hah.

I considered seeing if anyone local wanted to trade for a switch lite and a few games so I didn't have to spend money on an Xmas gift lol.

Or they just hate him.

"Oh, this is Vinny's package. fuck him!" *stomps on package several times for good measure*
Hulk_Smash_Loki.gif

It was supposed to be a reward only, right? Is this saying it was never available that way (or any way)?
It was never available at all. That still doesn't explain how they have a bunch of games with that cover though as it sounded like it never got the appropriate ESRB approval.

Ok, so it got a reprint... except they’ll say it’s a first print of this variant. Glad they stopped doing the limited print thing. Maybe they’ll do variants of other games that have gone up in price.

So all LRG releases are going to best buy huh?
Most Switch titles and a few seemingly random PS4 ones. Item descriptions on the LRG site say which are going to BB. There's always a disclaimer that BestBuy may not proceed with their order when that is the case, but that's yet to happen.

It was never available at all. That still doesn't explain how they have a bunch of games with that cover though as it sounded like it never got the appropriate ESRB approval.
I mean, they shipped metal slug vita with a cover that was denied by the esrb, why you would probably before that who knows

Edit: meant print, thanks phone

Anyone planning on going to the Pop Up Shop that LRG is doing at that Mall in Cary, NC in a week and a half?  I briefly considered it but its a 7.5 hour ride each way so I had to hold firm at no.

Anyone planning on going to the Pop Up Shop that LRG is doing at that Mall in Cary, NC in a week and a half? I briefly considered it but its a 7.5 hour ride each way so I had to hold firm at no.
I live in the Midwest, so no. Kinda used to getting passed over for conventions, but I guess at least our real estate is cheap(er)?

Seems like a good/quick way for them to clear out their warehouse, but I imagine eBay's going to see a boom in listings afterward.

Is there even that much local demand for a pop up?

Whatever the case, it's a couple states away which isn't that bad a day trip for me... but I doubt they'll have anything I'd even want for that kind of hassle.  I'd rather wait for the online store or pay a scalper on ebay.

Anyone planning on going to the Pop Up Shop that LRG is doing at that Mall in Cary, NC in a week and a half? I briefly considered it but its a 7.5 hour ride each way so I had to hold firm at no.
Would love to, but live outside of Vegas, so shipping me kills that plan.

Is there even that much local demand for a pop up?

Whatever the case, it's a couple states away which isn't that bad a day trip for me... but I doubt they'll have anything I'd even want for that kind of hassle. I'd rather wait for the online store or pay a scalper on ebay.
https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1193945470294466561

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1193946550285848576

Considering LRG is based in Los Angeles, you'd think their first pop up would be in LA or in the surrounding area. Why the fuck would they put it in North Carolina??

Weird they don't allow resell.  That's like, "here's a bonus, don't spend it unless we tell you how".   Odd too that the employees dislike the vita enough to part with that many games and only get MSRP.   I'd be like, "yeah, I still have all those games.. they are at my bros place right now as he's playing through them all".

Weird they don't allow resell. That's like, "here's a bonus, don't spend it unless we tell you how". Odd too that the employees dislike the vita enough to part with that many games and only get MSRP. I'd be like, "yeah, I still have all those games.. they are at my bros place right now as he's playing through them all".
Almost every studio and media company has the exact same policy. In fact, many studios will terminate an employee that resells promo copies.

Almost every studio and media company has the exact same policy. In fact, many studios will terminate an employee that resells promo copies.
Doesn't make it any less weird. Especially if these aren't in any way distinguishable as promo copies. It makes me wonder if that one odd chris guy was getting copies from employees and that's how he kept breaking the limit and never got caught.

I have a feeling 11/22 will be a "break week" considering the Pop Up shop is that weekend.  Actually, I don't think they've announced anything past this Friday.

FYI looks like Best Buy will be getting copies of Blasphemous.  Still makes no sense to me that they didn't order copies of Blazing Chrome and Stranger Things 3.

I have a feeling 11/22 will be a "break week" considering the Pop Up shop is that weekend. Actually, I don't think they've announced anything past this Friday.

FYI looks like Best Buy will be getting copies of Blasphemous. Still makes no sense to me that they didn't order copies of Blazing Chrome and Stranger Things 3.
yep looks like both the ps4 and switch will be sold at best buy the funny thing is some one asked team 17 the publisher of the game on twitter about it being sold at best buy they replyed

https://twitter.com/Team17Ltd/status/1191416465792159744

Stupid USPS claims they tried to deliver my Freedom Planet Switch CE, even though they delivered other packages and that one wasn't there. Rescheduling delivery. I thought it was River City Girls which says ready but hasn't shipped.

Edit: Power Rangers Switch just shipped, regular edition.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who here is ready to miss out on the Blasphemous CE when it sells out instantly tomorrow? I know I am!
I just learned about this game today and it looks great. The CE is at least $20 more than I'd consider paying though. Standard for me.

bread's done
Back