Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
So after 10 days, I finally got a response from their CS regarding my missing trading cards for an order (Castlevania Anni PS4 CE, Double Dragon Neon and IV) and they're asking me to provide pictures of the label and contents...

Is this normal? I threw out the box and the 2 DD games are easy enough for me to grab but the Castlevania CE I have stored away in a box due to lack of space... annoying to pull out but not a big deal. Just curious why they want a picture of the label.
You've probably already done this, but I thought I'd point it out just in case. If you ordered Castlevania CE the cards are inside the cardboard box the game comes in. It's a double boxed game, so I'm referring to the brown cardboard box. I know a lot of people may leave this sealed, so I figured it's worth mentioning.

I've had to file a lot of tickets lately for missing cards. Never once have they asked for pictures. I'm worried they would think I'm a scammer trying to get more cards out of them since I've made so many tickets about it, but no problems so far.

The one time LRG made me jump though hoops was me being honest. One day I received a package from LRG containing t-shirts. I've never ordered t-shirts from them, so I was confused why I got them. The very next day another package from LRG shows up. It was an order of games that I was expecting. I happened to notice the tracking number was identical to the package with the t-shirts. I figured I'd send the t-shirts back to them if they were willing to send me a prepaid shipping label, so I opened a ticket. After a few days I got a response that they wanted pictures of the labels of both boxes and pictures of the contents of both boxes. I had already put the games away. It was five games and I didn't feel like pulling them all out and taking pictures of them. I told the rep this and they sent me the label. LRG confirmed receipt of the t-shirts two weeks later.

I remember back in the day Kemco was the Top Gear game series and then random other games (including licensed games).  It's interesting how they flipped to mainly being an rpg factory.

I mean, Kemco flipped quite some time ago already. I remember getting their games free from Amazon's Android App Store daily free app giveaways and thinking the same thing.

My dual copy of the 3DS game shipped yesterday. Not too bad a turnaround, for something in their warehouse.

wow 10 days!!! I just recently contacted them and I am on day 4. I guess i have 6 more business days to go lol
I’m on a week plus waiting for an email response in regards to the status of my Castlevania order that is approaching a year and a half wait. They can’t even be bothered to respond to an email let alone actually ship my order from 18 months ago !

Considering their previous releases of big Konami titles, I wonder if LRG will have a Suikoden 1 and 2 Remaster CE.
I really hope Konami just does it themselves. I don't like Konami any more than LRG but LRG's shipping times and customer service just keeps getting worse... if I'm gonna give someone my money, I'd rather just give it to Konami and cut out the middle man.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone gotten shipping notice of Mushihimesama yet? I know i saw a copy of it at some random retro store but still have yet to get my copy zz....

has anyone gotten shipping notice of Mushihimesama yet? I know i saw a copy of it at some random retro store but still have yet to get my copy zz....
I received mine like 2 weeks ago- it shipped with Bloodrayne Revamped 1&2 so I'm not sure which one was there was a hold-up.

Got my 2 Go Go Kopolo 3DS games today.  I assumed since these were LRG releases and not distributed titles they would be getting trading cards, but mine didn't have any.  Did anyone get a trading card with these games?

Got my 2 Go Go Kopolo 3DS games today. I assumed since these were LRG releases and not distributed titles they would be getting trading cards, but mine didn't have any. Did anyone get a trading card with these games?
Curious, did you order the two standalone copies or the bundle with both games? Haven't received mine but I ordered the bundle.

Got my 2 Go Go Kopolo 3DS games today. I assumed since these were LRG releases and not distributed titles they would be getting trading cards, but mine didn't have any. Did anyone get a trading card with these games?
I ordered the bundle and received it yesterday. There were no cards. Someone on the LRG Discord asked about cards for these games the other day and the answer from LRG staff was no cards.

"Retail exclusive". So, a normal game. Lol eat shit Josh.
Maybe that means it won't be available digitally?
I'm sitting here reading "retail" exclusive and thinking... maybe'll they'll try exclusives for their retail location............ like maybe they'll pull a Nintendo and see if they can get away with store exclusives at some point.

I ordered the bundle and received it yesterday. There were no cards. Someone on the LRG Discord asked about cards for these games the other day and the answer from LRG staff was no cards.
I don't know what DHL and USPS do in Chicago, but my items always spend too much time there. My dual pack has been there for a week according to tracking.

I don't know what DHL and USPS do in Chicago, but my items always spend too much time there. My dual pack has been there for a week according to tracking.
I see the same thing but I don't think this is anything more than how DHL operates. I had an item that I thought USPS had for 7 days, filed an issue with USPS and they called me and said they don't have it. So I called DHL and DHL told me the item is still in transit.

Is there any way to know if a game will be listed on their Amazon store or at Best Buy, or am I just taking a chance by buying on LRG's website?
If it is a distro title there's a good chance it will end up on Amazon. A numbered title might be sold at Best Buy, but that's less likely lately as BB hasn't been ordering as much from LRG.

If it is a distro title there's a good chance it will end up on Amazon. A numbered title might be sold at Best Buy, but that's less likely lately as BB hasn't been ordering as much from LRG.
So you think something like KOTOR2, not a distributed title (if I understand the terminology), would probably not be listed on Amazon?

So you think something like KOTOR2, not a distributed title (if I understand the terminology), would probably not be listed on Amazon?
Unless something changes a numbered title would never appear at Amazon. Once it's ready you might be able to get it from a partner store such as VGNY. However, you might be taking a chance since they don't put all titles on their site. Of course if you lived near NYC you would be able to get it in person.

I'd imagine like the other star wars ports the publisher will do a double pack of KOTOR 1&2 for retail (not through LRG). That's what I'm holding out for (and if it doesn't happen, I'm not going to be hurt as I have plenty to play anyway).

It will be interesting if Best Buy and Amazon will take notice of LRG inability to ship things on time and all the customer complaints. I would think Amazon would see this and give them the boot ?

I'd imagine like the other star wars ports the publisher will do a double pack of KOTOR 1&2 for retail (not through LRG). That's what I'm holding out for (and if it doesn't happen, I'm not going to be hurt as I have plenty to play anyway).
Yeah holding out as well - I'd say there's a very good chance it'll happen. Got burned the first time with Republic Commando. Forgot the exact date but that double pack of Episode 1 Racer/Rep Commando was definitely announced before I got shipping confirmation for Rep Commando from Limited Run. I think the news came out early September and then I got shipping confirm for Rep Commando end of that month.

I just remembered that Douglas said the developers didn't want KOTOR to go to retail because it would cause confusion with the remake. There is also the cart size issue. If it were to happen it would have to be two separate carts or one game would have to be a downloadable code. 

bread's done
Back