Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

i want to sell my used games to liongames however most of my games are old ones so i'll only get around 5 bucks for each game.

For those of you who shipped used games to LG, How much does it cost to ship the game by USPS?

bump for good customer service. If anyone has PGR4 coming and their tracking number just says shipping info recieved dont worry. The post office just forgot to scan them so we should be good

Just caved in and ordered Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl. $90 shipped is a good deal in my book. I won't be getting home to my Wii till mid December so cheapest shipping was fine with me.

hmmm if I we preordered the mass effect normal edition through Tony, would we be able to upgrade it to the limited edition?

[quote name='Zoglog']hmmm if I we preordered the mass effect normal edition through Tony, would we be able to upgrade it to the limited edition?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know the answer to that as well.

[quote name='slickkill77']Hes on vacation right now so give him a break[/QUOTE]
I guess he is. Sent an email earlier asking when I should expect my Orange Box to ship. The response said Friday so I won't get it until next week, but the response was weird. No punctuation, and it was closed with "cya". It was unlike any response I've ever gotten from Tony so I'm guessing he has minions responding to email now?

[quote name='Cable387']I guess he is. Sent an email earlier asking when I should expect my Orange Box to ship. The response said Friday so I won't get it until next week, but the response was weird. No punctuation, and it was closed with "cya". It was unlike any response I've ever gotten from Tony so I'm guessing he has minions responding to email now?[/QUOTE]

or maybe it's that critical mass where he's collected enough preorders that he's jumped the country =). lols...

oh... wait I have a mass effect full paid, I guess that wouldn't end up being funny if it was true :(

So... Orange Box finally going out today then? Hasn't shipped for me, but then again it's early in the day I guess.

[quote name='Cable387']I guess he is. Sent an email earlier asking when I should expect my Orange Box to ship. The response said Friday so I won't get it until next week, but the response was weird. No punctuation, and it was closed with "cya". It was unlike any response I've ever gotten from Tony so I'm guessing he has minions responding to email now?[/quote]

No Punctuation that was me for sure. Some times i have many emails and have to fly through them. Orange box isn't a street dated title. What that means is my distributor gets his product right on release date which was wednesday. I am a 2 day ship from him so I will get my product today and ship it out by the afternoon.

[quote name='jackoman']I'd like to know the answer to that as well.[/quote]

When I checked the bioware website last week the limited edition was not official.

Hey Tony.

Are you carrying the Collectors Edition of Call of Duty 4? I pre-ordered the regular edition with trade-ins, and if I could upgrade my regular edition to collectors, that'd be super fantastic.

Thanks!

[quote name='Cable387']So did the Orange Box ship? Haven't gotten an email yet, and I don't know how much more I can wait :([/quote]

It shipped today right on time. The emails will go out in a few hours with the delivery confirmation numbers.

[quote name='Walt Jay']Hey Tony.

Are you carrying the Collectors Edition of Call of Duty 4? I pre-ordered the regular edition with trade-ins, and if I could upgrade my regular edition to collectors, that'd be super fantastic.

Thanks![/quote]

The cost of the collectors edition is $64.99 plus $7.50 or $9.00 shipping

[quote name='Zoglog']hmmm if I we preordered the mass effect normal edition through Tony, would we be able to upgrade it to the limited edition?[/quote]
Was this question ever answered? If not, I'll go ahead and email Tony and ask. I just wanted to check, as I don't want to bug him with the same question he's already answered.

[quote name='slickkill77']Update

Tony is COD 4 street dated? I took advantage of the trade in deal b/c halo 3 is really stale to me now[/quote]

Believe it or not I dont think COD4 is street dated.

[quote name='ToddG15']Was this question ever answered? If not, I'll go ahead and email Tony and ask. I just wanted to check, as I don't want to bug him with the same question he's already answered.[/quote]

The Limited edition hasn't been announced for the USA yet. My guess is it wont be available by street date if it hasnt been made official yet. Check out the bioware website and you will see it isnt official.

I don't understand the trade in values on some games.. $7 for Bleach on the Wii? And it just came out for 49.99! $7 for MySims!? $7 for Tony Hawk's Proving Ground?! That isn't even out yet, it's coming out at full price, and they're offering $7? And then the offer $17.50 for Splinter Cell: Double Agent, when that retails for $19.99???

Great prices.. horrible trade-in values.

[quote name='Scorch']I don't understand the trade in values on some games.. $7 for Bleach on the Wii? And it just came out for 49.99! $7 for MySims!? $7 for Tony Hawk's Proving Ground?! That isn't even out yet, it's coming out at full price, and they're offering $7? And then the offer $17.50 for Splinter Cell: Double Agent, when that retails for $19.99???

Great prices.. horrible trade-in values.[/QUOTE]

Tony must of typed in something wrong to throw off prices. For example, the trade in value for Mercury Meltdown WII is $17.50. THe retail price is $19.99. And he has a value in for Puzzle Quest for WII, the game isn't even out yet for WII is it?

There's also a trade in value for Lost Odyssey for 360. I know this game isn't out yet. Something's weird is going on.

[quote name='Scorch']I don't understand the trade in values on some games.. $7 for Bleach on the Wii? And it just came out for 49.99! $7 for MySims!? $7 for Tony Hawk's Proving Ground?! That isn't even out yet, it's coming out at full price, and they're offering $7? And then the offer $17.50 for Splinter Cell: Double Agent, when that retails for $19.99???

Great prices.. horrible trade-in values.[/quote]

when I import games into the datebase i had to choose a trade in value. I just havent had the chance to edit the database and bring all games up to speed.

[quote name='liongames']when I import games into the datebase i had to choose a trade in value. I just havent had the chance to edit the database and bring all games up to speed.[/QUOTE]

that makes sense. does that explain why u have values for games not out yet?

If I pre-ordered two games, that have different release dates in the same order, (GHIII and Super Mario Galaxy) do they ship at the same time, or with their respective release dates?

[quote name='rgon86']just a side note, those looking for Bioshock, lion has it listed used for 39.99, not bad[/quote]

I think all the newer games that he gets for trade in are $39.99, unlike the ripoff $54.99 that ebgames charges.

[quote name='sunstar715']Hey i just wanted to if smackdown vs raw is street dated, i believe it is, but i just would like some confimation.

thanks![/quote]

Smackdown is street dated.

I just finished paying off my Mass Effect pre-order, I wanted to do it early before the deadline.

Will there be any deals on the new College Hoops 2k8 game thats coming out next month?

Why is the pre-order button already missing on the GH3 Wii bundle page (and for that matter, the other two bundles)? This fact is scaring me.

[quote name='liongames']Smackdown is street dated.[/quote]

ok thanks, i have already ordered, when would it ship, the good thing is i am located in ct, so i should get it next day

[quote name='sunstar715']ok thanks, i have already ordered, when would it ship, the good thing is i am located in ct, so i should get it next day[/quote]

I will try and get it one day early but my guess is i will ship right on street date.

bread's done
Back