Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

Got my H3 standard edition today, only 2 days to Dallas by First Class mail! The disc holder was missing some sprockets, so the disc was loose, but unscratched.

Thanks Tony!

It took 3 weeks for my Bioshock to arrive, but 2 days for Halo makes up for it (both USPS First class, weird, huh)!

im done venting sorry for polluting the thread mine is enroute today so i will get it soon THANKS FOR THE GREAT PRICE T-DOGG....lol

I got mine today in NC and payed for first class mail. Won't get a chance to play it until tonight, but I'm happy about the speed. Thanks Tony!

WOW! I received my copy of Halo 3 in two days using standard shipping to California!!! Big thanks to Tony for the quick shipping and great prices! I'm glad I already preordered a few other games from your company :)

Got my copy in yesterday the 26th, 2 day shipping. glad to do business, lookin forward to get my three other preorders with ya Tony

My LE came in the mail today. The discs are scratched but they should play. I still plan on sending them in for replacement although probably not right away.

The little note on the included invoice is a great touch. All in all I'm quite impressed with Liongames thus far. You're doing a great job Tony.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Is Tony doing anything about people's scratched LE disc as well as battered LE Tin?[/quote]

Thats being taken care of by MS. Tony has nothing to do about it. Call or go online to see what and where to send to get your replacement.

I forgot to post yesterday, but I received my copy of standard edition Halo 3 on Tuesday with Priority shipping.

Thanks again Tony!

I received my limited edition wed. night as well, thanks for the fast shipment, just wish the game wasn't so scratched. Not Tony's fault at all, thanks for the great deals on Bioshock and Halo.

Received my copy of Halo 3 today in Louisville KY. I don't think it's scratched at all but won't know until I get home. Thanks Tony.

Well, I too got my LE edition yesterday at first I didn't hear anything rattle so I just left unopened until today when I had more time
so today when I broke the seal and pulled off Street Date Sticker and the plastic what do I find but a big dent in the metal case, and sure enough the disk is floppin around inside. what a poor design makes me wonder why I got the LE

UPS says my item was delivered, but I still haven't gotten it.
Maybe they mean delivered to the local UPS and not me?
Anyway, I finished paying off my Mass Effect deposit and got the Super Smash Bros Brawl pre order.
This time I got better shipping. :]
Can't wait for these awesome games to arrive.
Oh, and Tony is awesome at customer service.

Late with the post but, got my Halo 3 copy on Wed 26th, paid for priority and SC is the state. TONY ROCKS!!!! Will be completing my Mass Effect and GTA pre-orders, CAG was the hook up!

I got my copy on Thursday, pretty good for such a big savings

I'm not saving much after shipping on Smash Bros....I'm going to gamble on a cool local pre-order deal. I'm sure it will bite me in the ass, but I'm a gambling man.

The deals are not that good, look at it like this, the 2 games u need to trade you could probaly get at least $5 for anyway if not more else where and u wouldnt have to worry about shipping your games, on top of that shipping would be about $1 or $2 more then taxes meaning thier savings are not really that good, one positive is that if game is hard to buy then you might be able to get it here but more then likely the cost is still going to be the same.

[quote name='rocket6682']The deals are not that good, look at it like this, the 2 games u need to trade you could probaly get at least $5 for anyway if not more else where and u wouldnt have to worry about shipping your games, on top of that shipping would be about $1 or $2 more then taxes meaning thier savings are not really that good, one positive is that if game is hard to buy then you might be able to get it here but more then likely the cost is still going to be the same.[/quote]

When you use the trade in deal you get the $5 off the new game plus the trade value.

[quote name='rocket6682']The deals are not that good, look at it like this, the 2 games u need to trade you could probaly get at least $5 for anyway if not more else where and u wouldnt have to worry about shipping your games, on top of that shipping would be about $1 or $2 more then taxes meaning thier savings are not really that good, one positive is that if game is hard to buy then you might be able to get it here but more then likely the cost is still going to be the same.[/quote]

I don't think you understand how it works... :lol:

[quote name='rocket6682']The deals are not that good, look at it like this, the 2 games u need to trade you could probaly get at least $5 for anyway if not more else where and u wouldnt have to worry about shipping your games, on top of that shipping would be about $1 or $2 more then taxes meaning thier savings are not really that good, one positive is that if game is hard to buy then you might be able to get it here but more then likely the cost is still going to be the same.[/QUOTE]

You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? Because none of the specials recently have been trade-in ones. Not all the specials are trade-in. So I don't have to trade in anything to get Devil May Cry 4 for $45. Yes shipping brings it up to $50, but at $60 plus tax for me it would be around $65. So I still save $15.

And you normally only have to wait 1-3 days after release date depending on whether or not its street dated. Therefore the shipping times also beat out other places(family video cough)

here's a question. Lets say i pre-order kane & lynch and get a used game. Do the games ship together in November or is each one shipped seperate

Tony, What days do you update your online used inventory? I've been telling other people about your used games, but clicking on Two Worlds, Bioshock and tons of other games on the used front page just link me to their trade value. Your item should be de-listed once It's sold.

I guess on the flip side people are finally starting to buy used games off of you. Hopefully the profits are coming.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Tony, What days do you update your online used inventory? I've been telling other people about your used games, but clicking on Two Worlds, Bioshock and tons of other games on the used front page just link me to their trade value. Your item should be de-listed once It's sold.

I guess on the flip side people are finally starting to buy used games off of you. Hopefully the profits are coming.[/quote]

I do have a bunch to enter but i am away for a few days. i hope to straighten out the home age while i am on vacation.

bread's done
Back