Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

I got COD4 one day earlier then expected so all COD4 has been shipped. Check your email and junk boxes for the delivery confirmation number.

[quote name='liongames']My guess smackdown will ship on street date not before.[/quote]

ok cool, thanks, figured that, is there even any mail delivery monday? anybody know

[quote name='sunstar715']ok cool, thanks, figured that, is there even any mail delivery monday? anybody know[/quote]
Not on the 12th, but the game comes out on the 13th/14th anyway

[quote name='InuFaye']Hey Tony any idea about Assassins Creed next week?

Thanks![/QUOTE]
I sent him an email a while back asking about this (and a different game). He told me then that Assassin's Creed wasn't listed as being street dated. That might have changed but I doubt it.

[quote name='joserjerr']A Burnout Paradise special would be appreciated.[/quote]

omg, I would buy that!!

Excellent service as always tony.

[quote name='dm877']hey tony when are you going to ship out trauma center: new blood? thanks[/quote]

Assassins Creed and trauma center are not street dated so they will ship on thursday. Mass Effect should ship one day early on the 19th. The places selling it are breaking street date And will be dealt with by Microsoft.

Burnout specail is coming up.

Tony

[quote name='R0wdi']I don't know if this was already answered, but are we getting the bonus DVD for preordering mass effect?
Thanks[/quote]

No Bonus dvd. That wasn't made available to all retailers. :bomb:

Just a quick note on used games. I spent about 10 hours today editing the front pages on 360. wii ann Ps3. PS3 and Wii used now have their own page. Just click on the tab on the home page thats says Xbox 360 used, Wii used or PS3used. The wii and PS3 are 100% accurate. If it shows on the page I have the game. I am at Gears of war on the 360 page and I plan to keep working on it later tonight. I added a buch of used games on all the pages. Check them out!

[quote name='liongames']Just a quick note on used games. I spent about 10 hours today editing the front pages on 360. wii ann Ps3. PS3 and Wii used now have their own page. Just click on the tab on the home page thats says Xbox 360 used, Wii used or PS3used. The wii and PS3 are 100% accurate. If it shows on the page I have the game. I am at Gears of war on the 360 page and I plan to keep working on it later tonight. I added a buch of used games on all the pages. Check them out![/QUOTE]

I'm glad you changed this, I was tired of sorting through all of those ps3/wii games to get to the 360 games

[quote name='liongames']No Bonus dvd. That wasn't made available to all retailers. :bomb:[/quote]

No problem. Thanks for the reply.

Bump again for good customer service. I know Tony is a busy man and its nice to get a personal email from the owner instead of a canned response.

this is why it sucks so bad to preorder early sometimes. If I didn't from Tony, i'd be playing the game already. Oh well... I just hope it ships on time.

[quote name='thepik241']Tony, would there be any chance you could ship Assassin's Creed on Tuesday or Wednesday? Just curious[/QUOTE]

He said it'd be shipped on Thursday so it looks like we'll have to wait a few extra days. Going to be rough when AC and Mass Effect arrive within days of each other!

o wow, it's shipping this COMING Thursday? Hah, i wasn't paying attention when he said that. Dah well, looks like i'll be waiting a few extra days! Such is the cost for the money i saved :) dah well...

Here is the current shipping schedule
Assassins creed: Release 11/14 ships 11/16 {Friday}
Kane and Lynch release 11/14 Ships 11/14 { Wednesday}
Smackdown VS Raw Release 11/13 Ships 11/13{Tuesday} All Ps3 Smackdown orders dropped shipped UPS Today.
Resident Evil Release 11/14 Ships 11/16 {Friday}

Mass Effect release 11/20 Ships 11/19 {Monday}
Trauma Center release 11/21 Ships 11/23 {Friday}
Super Mario Galaxy release 11/13 ships 11/15 Thursday

Here is the current shipping schedule
Smackdown VS Raw Release 11/13 Ships 11/13{Tuesday} All Ps3 Smackdown orders dropped shipped UPS Today.

Trauma Center release 11/21 Ships 11/23 {Friday}

I might have missed it in the last few pages, but when will Super Mario Galaxy ship? Thanks in advance, Tony. (You can just edit your previous post, obviously.)

EDIT: ^^^^ Thanks!!

[quote name='liongames']Here is the current shipping schedule

Trauma Center release 11/21 Ships 11/23 {Friday}[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the updates!
I ordered Trauma Center & RE. Damn Friday shipping. I won't get them till monday (most likely. As I doubt they will show up Saturday)

Oh well! Can't beat them prices. Again, thanks for the updates :)

Dang! Before I went to work I checked and the used game total for 360 was 90, now it's at 116, and a couple days ago it was 60. It's nice to know you're still kicking Tony

[quote name='george21000']Dang! Before I went to work I checked and the used game total for 360 was 90, now it's at 116, and a couple days ago it was 60. It's nice to know you're still kicking Tony[/quote]

Oh Yes. Still kicking all right. I made a lot opf progress the past two days. I think i spent about 20 hours just getting the used games in the system and getting the front pages fixed. I got up to the p's in the 360s. There are so many good used games at the right prices. Really perfect for people just starting out. Perfect for Xmas gifts:D

[quote name='NM2007']Tony, if I ordered the PS3 game WWE Raw vs. Smackdown today, when would it ship? Thanks![/quote]

There would be a good chance today if i get the order early enough. if not tomorrow

Purchased a copy of skate. for the 360 the other day. Great deals to be had. Will be ordering from here more often.

Just received an e-mail that my copy of Smackdown shipped...checked w/UPS and it's already out for delivery. Thanks for the great service Tony!!! :applause:

[quote name='cb4774']Just received an e-mail that my copy of Smackdown shipped...checked w/UPS and it's already out for delivery. Thanks for the great service Tony!!! :applause:[/quote]
I wonder if mines shipped, I choose priority, so hopefully it gets here soon

[quote name='djsandman']I've got no e-mail on Smackdown shipping and I ordered it back in mid September....priority mail.[/quote]

I ordered mine later, but my status still says Not Yet Shipped

[quote name='djsandman']I've got no e-mail on Smackdown shipping and I ordered it back in mid September....priority mail.[/quote]

Just got the e-mail about an hour and a half ago....thanks Tony.

[quote name='MrDubbs']I ordered mine later, but my status still says Not Yet Shipped[/quote]

I paid for mine in full on 9/12 and while I wasn't surprised to see the order update e-mail today, I was surprised by the UPS origin scan location. The origin scan was in Addison, IL, which is a little less than an hour northeast of me...that's why it shipped yesterday and arrived today.

bread's done
Back