Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

Weird, I just called and they said my console had shipped out on the 10th of April but their address didn't have a Unit or Apartment number. I'm certain that I put that in there.

Did any of you CAGs who won have apartment numbers in your addresses? I'm worried it will be undeliverable without it but maybe their systems don't have the second line of the address available over the phone.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Weird, I just called and they said my console had shipped out on the 10th of April but their address didn't have a Unit or Apartment number. I'm certain that I put that in there.

Did any of you CAGs who won have apartment numbers in your addresses? I'm worried it will be undeliverable without it but maybe their systems don't have the second line of the address available over the phone.[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same issue as you. Call UPS Domestic Customer Service (1-800-742-5877) get a human (keep pressing 0) explain to them your situation, and they should be able to modify the delivery address, just give them your unit number.

[quote name='bhk']I had the exact same issue as you. Call UPS Domestic Customer Service (1-800-742-5877) get a human (keep pressing 0) explain to them your situation, and they should be able to modify the delivery address, just give them your unit number.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks for the tip!

Wow...after entering this stupid sweep literally *hundreds* of times, I won at 5:59AM. 1600 XBox Live points. And of course, I don't own an XBox.

Here's why I'm proud, though: I kept playing on GENERAL F'ING PRINCIPLE. And I won, eventually. Crap prize, yes...but it's a win.

Looks like I have a raffle item for next year's Child's Play fundraiser.

[quote name='boagman']Wow...after entering this stupid sweep literally *hundreds* of times, I won at 5:59AM. 1600 XBox Live points. And of course, I don't own an XBox.

Here's why I'm proud, though: I kept playing on GENERAL F'ING PRINCIPLE. And I won, eventually. Crap prize, yes...but it's a win.

Looks like I have a raffle item for next year's Child's Play fundraiser.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

[quote name='nypickle']what city or state are you gears of war judgement prize winners located? (the ones that received it already)[/quote]

nj

Got my Gears game today (WI). Says on the cover it includes a code for Gears of War 1. Surprised they didn't slice the bar code. Probably going to use the code for the first Gears and trade the game in. Never played a Gears of War game and figure by the time I reach judgment, it will be in the $20 range.

[quote name='foster1887']Got my Gears game today (WI). Says on the cover it includes a code for Gears of War 1. Surprised they didn't slice the bar code. Probably going to use the code for the first Gears and trade the game in. Never played a Gears of War game and figure by the time I reach judgment, it will be in the $20 range.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up check the UPC on Walmart and just return it for store credit the UPC for dc3 was different but I don't think gowj will be different as to its a universal game and also when did u guys win?

I won Feb 19 and still waiting

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Just a heads up check the UPC on Walmart and just return it for store credit the UPC for dc3 was different but I don't think gowj will be different as to its a universal game and also when did u guys win?

I won Feb 19 and still waiting[/QUOTE]

Worked for me! $65 on a gift card, easy. Thanks for the tip!!!

Sounds like a lot of people from east and central got theirs. Good chance of west getting theirs tomorrow then.

received winning text, but no email. I emailed them and I'll keep you updated as Im sure you all wait with baited breath

[quote name='Kanokare']Sounds like a lot of people from east and central got theirs. Good chance of west getting theirs tomorrow then.[/QUOTE]
I hope so!!!!

Just opened my box with the Kinect Xbox i won by texting DANCE to the number.

All excited to finally get my hands on Dance Central 3 and start sweating....

.....and instead I got Gears Judgment.

WT.....Frak?!?!?!?

I gotta call tomorrow and let em know that I got the wrong game?

Sad since did not want Gears and kept passing on getting Dance Central 3.

[quote name='frosty47']received winning text, but no email. I emailed them and I'll keep you updated as Im sure you all wait with baited breath[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened too me. I emailed support and they said it takes up to 48 hours to recieve. Still haven't gotten an e-mail and replied to support again so should be getting answers soon.

Got my Xbox and Gears of War Judgment game yesterday. Apparently mine shipped on the 10th but Young America didn't put my apartment number on the label (even though I checked and yes, my apartment number is in their database).

Took UPS a few extra days to figure out where I lived but it arrived. For those of you who won and live in apartments, make sure to check with UPS and update the package address!

I'm going to give 'em til Saturday night, if nothing then I'll call Monday morning. What's the number, need to make sure I have the same one.

[quote name='dennisb407']Are you getting the game by mail or UPS? What's the Prize Logic phone number? Thanks[/QUOTE]

I only won a copy of the game so mine came through USPS. But if you won a console or anything like that i'd expect it to come UPS

[quote name='st4nd4u']I only won a copy of the game so mine came through USPS. But if you won a console or anything like that i'd expect it to come UPS[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Got mine in the mail today, took it too Walmart for their giftcard to use on a game of interest when one comes out. I have a feeling GOWJ will plummet in price soon since the online community is getting smaller as the weeks go by. Read somewhere that the people online are equal to Gears 3 online now.

I actually just won a Gears of War Judgement game yesterday which surprised this close to the end of the giveaway. Was hoping for an xbox but Ill take it the hopes to be able to take it back to the store for a gift card in about 2 months! lol

What is the phone number to contact them? I won something on the match the cards game and then the site tried taking me to a prize screen to enter your information and when the page loaded it took me back to the match the cards game but this time instead of showing a winning match it showed a losing one and said I lost. Has anybody else had this issue. I emailed them and they said they have had a small number of related issues and tried blaming me by saying I was computer illiterate. Yeah right, I call you know what on that and they gave me a code for GoW3 Baird which I already had so I emailed them back again and they said go eat some beef jerky if you want another character. (Oberto) I don't even like jerky... Rant over. So does anybody have the phone number. I feel like ranting some more. Lol.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']What is the phone number to contact them? I won something on the match the cards game and then the site tried taking me to a prize screen to enter your information and when the page loaded it took me back to the match the cards game but this time instead of showing a winning match it showed a losing one and said I lost. Has anybody else had this issue. I emailed them and they said they have had a small number of related issues and tried blaming me by saying I was computer illiterate. Yeah right, I call you know what on that and they gave me a code for GoW3 Baird which I already had so I emailed them back again and they said go eat some beef jerky if you want another character. (Oberto) I don't even like jerky... Rant over. So does anybody have the phone number. I feel like ranting some more. Lol.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that Baird off your hands :lol: Did you happen to see what prize you'd won?

[quote name='Kotomine']I'll take that Baird off your hands :lol: Did you happen to see what prize you'd won?[/QUOTE]

I already traded Baird for another DLC code. Sorry. I either won a copy of the game or an Xbox 360. Only half the page loaded before it kicked me back.

I think I won, one of the four grand prizes but when I clicked through to verify it wouldn't accept my e-mail. Obviously they have it or I wouldn't have received the 1st e-mail congratulating me. So I called the number and a rep took my info but now I have to wait up to 7 days for prize confirmation. I'm dying!!!!!!

bread's done
Back