Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='dgwillia006']Hooray, they are shipping my Tshirt to my old address and refuse to change it due to legal reasons. No tshirt for me[/QUOTE]

The shirt will go through USPS. Try contacting them and do a change of address to your new address.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Feb 2nd.[/QUOTE]

I hope my gears come in soon then, I won on January 31st! If it takes 8-10 weeks from gears release I'm going to be pissed off. I would of just purchase it at launch!

[quote name='dennisb407']Never answer unknown numbers.

I'm starting to lose hope, I might just trade a game in with the 50% bonus and get GoWJ. I'm not too optimistic that the game is coming from Lipton or whoever.[/QUOTE]

Why? Prizes take time to ship. People already received their X360s from the Dance Central part of the contest

[quote name='Wario64']Why? Prizes take time to ship. People already received their X360s from the Dance Central part of the contest[/QUOTE]
?? Where? I've only seen tshirts come in

I really have a hard time complaining about the time it takes to receive free stuff, but I might be alone in that respect.

[quote name='RainFall']Anyone selling Brisk skins?[/QUOTE]

Which ones? If your looking for the the armor and weapon pack its expired and I believe you can no longer get it.

Someone got a DLC Code for me?;)
I am living in germany so I am not able to send an SMS to this Promotion:/
I Would be very thankful! I can offer you a 48h code as reward;)

Gruß crashday360

[quote name='der-k']Gears DLC Code:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CG4QP-DM937-9Q9XK-93XT6-7JDKZ[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Lurked.

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']I hope my gears come in soon then, I won on January 31st! If it takes 8-10 weeks from gears release I'm going to be pissed off. I would of just purchase it at launch![/QUOTE]

Well, I won Gears Judgment on Feb 1, so I decided to contact support...this is the response I received:

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your participation. Due to this game releasing March 19th, the wait time doesn't start until then. If you don't receive your prize by May 19th, please let us know and we will get it quickly resolved.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

Ugh!

Went to go check the mail today and to my surprise guess what was in there....

My brand new copy of dance central 3 thank you young America :)

Now to wait for the gow copy going to my girlfriends house

[quote name='MykelxKnight']I don't ever usually receive these phone calls and I guarantee you it was from that email, they say thanks for registering recently and you've won a chance into a $2,500 /sweepstakes.

The number I used is a new phone number so I highly doubt it was from something else[/QUOTE]

The number is 'new' to you, but numbers are recycled. My wife got a PAYG phone for her first phone, and we got texted and called constantly.

So those calls are because of the last owner, then. No question.

[quote name='MiraiLink']I forgot that I won a Gears of War Judgment beanie a couple weeks ago until it arrived in the mail today.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad the gears prizes are starting to go out. Maybe they will send the games soon.

Just got a UPS notification to expect a package from GLOBAL FULFILLMENT/YAC tomorrow
Guessing this is the console I won on February 25th will update with pics if so

UPS just delivered my 360, I was not expecting it so it was a nice surprise. I won on Feb 6 and it was the Gears version of the contest. The Xbox itself is the Kinect Disneyland Adventures bundle so including Gears of War, it came with 3 games.

I received a notice on Friday about an attempt to deliver a package from Global Fulfillment that required a signature. They were trying again today so hopefully someone was there to sign for it.

There is a download code for the original Gears of War as well, inside the Judgement game case. Hopefully everybody will be getting them soon, I received no text message or other notification, it just showed up.

[quote name='weretable']There is a download code for the original Gears of War as well, inside the Judgement game case. Hopefully everybody will be getting them soon, I received no text message or other notification, it just showed up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Now I know to be expecting something soon. Did it come via UPS?

[quote name='nypickle']Thanks for the heads up. Now I know to be expecting something soon. Did it come via UPS?[/QUOTE]

Yes it did.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I received a notice on Friday about an attempt to deliver a package from Global Fulfillment that required a signature. They were trying again today so hopefully someone was there to sign for it.[/QUOTE]

Mother in law just sent a txt that she signed for a package from UPS right after I posted this. :bouncy:

[quote name='Pro Era']Won March 18th and im Getting mine tomorrow :D:D[/QUOTE]

I Won a Xbox from the dance code, in case any one was wondering

[quote name='Wario64']How do you guys know you're getting it tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

For me, I called them and they told me it was in transit with 1 Business day left, also the fact that it was my local ups center

[quote name='Wario64']How do you guys know you're getting it tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

This! i'd like to know when i'll be seeing that game in the mail lol

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Go here and sign up for UPS My Choice.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp?loc=en_US

You get email updates whenever a package with your name and address enter the system. Very handy when some companies are very slow to give the tracking info.[/QUOTE]

weird i had thought i already signed up for this a while back... oh well, thanks!

With UPS My Choice, can I manually check for a package with my name and address or only happens automatically?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Go here and sign up for UPS My Choice.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp?loc=en_US

You get email updates whenever a package with your name and address enter the system. Very handy when some companies are very slow to give the tracking info.[/QUOTE]

Signed up, thanks

Gave em a call too (the pricelogic guys or young america or whoever) and told me it's coming tomorrow. It was sent out last Wednesday and it's about 50 miles away from me right now.

I won the 360 on March 8th. It came in the mail today with a copy of Judgment. Surprised I got it this early considering when I won.

[quote name='CHEAP ASS DUDE']I won the 360 on March 8th. It came in the mail today with a copy of Judgment. Surprised I got it this early considering when I won.[/QUOTE]

hopefully this means they sent out all of them around the same time!

Hmm, so if people are getting there Xbox GoWJ I should be expecting my copy in the mail soon? Anyone else get there I won feb 28 and still waiting

Signed up for that UPS alert thing and now just got an email about the shipment, so I have a tracking number for my package. Neat.

Finally got my copy of DC3 a couple days ago; anybody watching this thread looking for a copy? I don't have a Kinect, and really have no interest in dance games in general.

[quote name='Pirate331']Finally got my copy of DC3 a couple days ago; anybody watching this thread looking for a copy? I don't have a Kinect, and really have no interest in dance games in general.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if you're looking to give it to someone. My sister got a Kinect recently and wanted to play DC3. She's been texting in this contest since it started and hasn't won yet.

[quote name='Rockinjs']just came home to my system:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Kelvin_Clement/media/xboxs_zps96c70b00.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0[/QUOTE]

Got the Kinect Disneyland system too but got a copy of GoW:J with mine. Glad a bunch of CAGs scored on this contest. Hopefully everyone else gets their systems/games this week.

Thanks again for posting this OP!

One last thing I almost forgot, did anyone ever get any clarification of what happened with the verification emails that we received a couple weeks ago? Did YoungAmerica ever admit they had been hacked or did they just try to sweep it under the rug?

bread's done
Back