Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='femmebot33']I think I won, one of the four grand prizes but when I clicked through to verify it wouldn't accept my e-mail. Obviously they have it or I wouldn't have received the 1st e-mail congratulating me. So I called the number and a rep took my info but now I have to wait up to 7 days for prize confirmation. I'm dying!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats! That's awesome! :D

[quote name='femmebot33']I think I won, one of the four grand prizes but when I clicked through to verify it wouldn't accept my e-mail. Obviously they have it or I wouldn't have received the 1st e-mail congratulating me. So I called the number and a rep took my info but now I have to wait up to 7 days for prize confirmation. I'm dying!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats! Just out of curiosity, did you get an email after the promo ended for the sweepstakes?

Also, don't forget: you'll have to pay taxes on it. (My Subway win a couple years ago cost me close to a grand in taxes. Sorry to be "that guy.")

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Congrats! Just out of curiosity, did you get an email after the promo ended for the sweepstakes?

Also, don't forget: you'll have to pay taxes on it. (My Subway win a couple years ago cost me close to a grand in taxes. Sorry to be "that guy.")[/QUOTE]

what'd you win from subway, just curious! :)

[quote name='canvasch']what'd you win from subway, just curious! :)[/QUOTE]

The Footlong Nation main instant win package. A PS3 with Move, Infamous 2 and Playstation Heroes and a 46 inch 3D Brava TV with 4 sets of glasses. I think it was valued at $3500.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']The Footlong Nation main instant win package. A PS3 with Move, Infamous 2 and Playstation Heroes and a 46 inch 3D Brava TV with 4 sets of glasses. I think it was valued at $3500.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I've had 2 wins (1 Subway and 1 Wendy's) that had 1099 foms sent out. Taxes ended up being roughly 25% of the prize value.

That subway prize was sweet. Yeah I know about the taxes. I got the email in the morning May 1st which was the day for the grand prize drawing. I did get a call back today confirming they have my info and she said to expect an affadavit and prizes in 8-10w as long as I followed the rules.

[quote name='femmebot33']That subway prize was sweet. Yeah I know about the taxes. I got the email in the morning May 1st which was the day for the grand prize drawing. I did get a call back today confirming they have my info and she said to expect an affadavit and prizes in 8-10w as long as I followed the rules.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! Do you know if it's the Gears of War or Dance Central themed one?

Yes, I chose the Dance Central one because I want to give my current treadmill to friend and my 20gb 360 w/ Kinect, Dance Central to my nieces so we can play together.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but it took about 3 months and around 5 or 6 phone calls, but they FINALLY confirmed my wife's 1600 xbox points...  :oldman: I kept calling and they kept "taking my information down" and forwarding it to a manager with no response after.

Anyways, if any of you haven't received your prize, make sure to give Lipton / Brisk a call.  I'm going to put the phone number here since it was a pain to dig through the thread and find it last time I had to call them.

1-866-225-2644 ext 0

Sorry to revive an old thread, but it took about 3 months and around 5 or 6 phone calls, but they FINALLY confirmed my wife's 1600 xbox points... :oldman: I kept calling and they kept "taking my information down" and forwarding it to a manager with no response after.

Anyways, if any of you haven't received your prize, make sure to give Lipton / Brisk a call. I'm going to put the phone number here since it was a pain to dig through the thread and find it last time I had to call them.

1-866-225-2644 ext 0
Wow...sorry you had those problems. I'm glad most people were able to do well with this though.

bread's done
Back