Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='Bloomy']Sent you a PM.[/QUOTE]

It's guys like Bloomy that make this place so awesome. Thanks for the code man. Hope to return the favor soon.

When I first read Aftermath Baird was available as an unlock, I thought it seemed a bit stupid to have a exclusive promotion for something that could be unlocked in-game really easily.

The Brisk skins aren't too bad actually, I sent them a message on Facebook as I live in the UK and they kindly sent me a code. All I need now is a Neon armor skin code and the Team Metal weapon skins (I'm still not sure if they are included with the 3 month Gold subscription or not) .

I thought this promo was already tapped as far as good prizes, but I just won 1600 MSP. Which is cool because I JUST got done buying the Bioshock Infinite season pass. Pretty happy.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to those who won an xbox console and haven't received there's yet. I contacted them to make sure my address information was correct and get more details on what the console bundle would indeed come with and he assured me that it will come with the new Gears of War. Just wanted to pass the information along to those wondering.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to those who won an xbox console and haven't received there's yet. I contacted them to make sure my address information was correct and get more details on what the console bundle would indeed come with and he assured me that it will come with the new Gears of War. Just wanted to pass the information along to those wondering.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for the info. The lady couldnt confirm when I called earlier. Hope it comes soon.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']Correct, one prize per person/household.

You are entered into the grand prize drawing though so you have a chance to win that[/QUOTE]

Not expecting to win that one lol. Atleast I got a free t-shirt for a game I dont even own.

Guess I'll bum my brothers phone for another chance

[quote name='Autosaver']I won a prize (1600 MS Points) but it's still letting me put in codes. I wonder what would happen if I won a higher tier prize?[/QUOTE]

They won't give it to you since you've already won something.

[quote name='Wario64']Awesome, thanks for the info. The lady couldnt confirm when I called earlier. Hope it comes soon.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I was a bit surprised as well although being a Dance Central/Gears Judgement promo it makes sense the console should come with the game. Just odd they didnt say that when receiving the email notification for winning the console in the first place. Im still shocked I won anything much less a xbox console. Literally have never won anything in my life, at least nothing remembering.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']They won't give it to you since you've already won something.[/QUOTE]
Makes me wonder if there's actually a system in place for that. Wouldn't it have already tried stopping me by saying "You've already won a prize" ?

I'll keep trying and update if I win another item.

[quote name='Autosaver']Makes me wonder if there's actually a system in place for that. Wouldn't it have already tried stopping me by saying "You've already won a prize" ?

I'll keep trying and update if I win another item.[/QUOTE]

They check by your e-mail. The e-mail they send your confirmation too is linked to your phone number, so they won't send you anything, all you are doing now is gaining entries for the grand prize drawing.

[quote name='Inbox']ill trade 1 month live or skyrim or forza code for gears dlc[/QUOTE]

Ummmm.....are you not the same that said you were doing a contest {maybe} for those two games?

And how does one get a Trading Ban and then go and say they want to trade?

Curious now on how real your having of Skyrim and Forza are now.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']is it too late to enter this still???? we recently bought a cell phone.[/QUOTE]

Yep! The contest ends on April 30th so you still have a month for a chance to win.

Side note, I won a copy of Gears of War Judgment but haven't received it yet. I know it just came out a few weeks ago, but the original email told me to wait like 6 to 8 weeks for it, and it's definitely been longer than that (I won in late January). Hopefully they didn't mean 6 to 8 weeks after the release date. Has anyone here gotten their copy yet? How about those of you who won the 360 with Judgment?

[quote name='suwillgetu']Yep! The contest ends on April 30th so you still have a month for a chance to win.

Side note, I won a copy of Gears of War Judgment but haven't received it yet. I know it just came out a few weeks ago, but the original email told me to wait like 6 to 8 weeks for it, and it's definitely been longer than that (I won in late January). Hopefully they didn't mean 6 to 8 weeks after the release date. Has anyone here gotten their copy yet? How about those of you who won the 360 with Judgment?[/QUOTE]

I won on february 1st and still haven't gotten the copy yet. But my confirmation email said 8 - 10 weeks. So I guess technically I'd still have at least 2 weeks to get the copy.

Someone got a reply from the company when asking about the game, that said something about how we are all "potential winners" until the contest is over and we are verified. Meaning that even if you got an email stating you won something. They could revoke you for any reason they deem fit. As in continuing to enter after you've already won something. Or winning more than 1 item using more than 1 number to the same address. Or anything really.

But realistically speaking it could be 1 of 3 options:
1. 8 - 10 weeks from the time of confirmation email
2. 8 - 10 weeks from release of the game
3. 8 - 10 weeks from the end of the contest

I would assume it's the first option just because it falls in line roughly with the release date and would allow for shipping and processing time. But who knows. Maybe we'll get the game in July haha

I also won a copy of gears and haven't received it yet. I wouldn't worry about it. It will show up eventually. These contests take as long as humanly possible to send out prizes.

[quote name='st4nd4u']I won on february 1st and still haven't gotten the copy yet. But my confirmation email said 8 - 10 weeks. So I guess technically I'd still have at least 2 weeks to get the copy.

Someone got a reply from the company when asking about the game, that said something about how we are all "potential winners" until the contest is over and we are verified. Meaning that even if you got an email stating you won something. They could revoke you for any reason they deem fit. As in continuing to enter after you've already won something. Or winning more than 1 item using more than 1 number to the same address. Or anything really.

But realistically speaking it could be 1 of 3 options:
1. 8 - 10 weeks from the time of confirmation email
2. 8 - 10 weeks from release of the game
3. 8 - 10 weeks from the end of the contest

I would assume it's the first option just because it falls in line roughly with the release date and would allow for shipping and processing time. But who knows. Maybe we'll get the game in July haha[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blaster man']I also won a copy of gears and haven't received it yet. I wouldn't worry about it. It will show up eventually. These contests take as long as humanly possible to send out prizes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys! I guess misspoke, my email also says that it'll take 8-10 weeks. But yeah, hopefully we won't have to wait until July to get our copies! Hopefully I'll still get mine too, since I haven't attempted to win anything else since I got the email confirmation.

[quote name='HCHecxz']How do you get the Brisk Weapon/Armor skin from this promotion? I still have no Brisk products marked anything Gears related anywhere in my area. Already did the "Game" Text and got Emergence Baird/Jungle Tai. I want those Brisk skins![/QUOTE]

I was at my local Wal-mart on Saturday and they have 12-packs of Brisk with a $2 OFF coupon (when you buy 2 12-packs) affixed to the carton. I peeled one off and opened it up and there was an Xbox 5x5 code.

Ok, I peeled off 3. :razz:

The coupons expire TOMORROW 3/31/13 and there were still plenty of 12-packs that had them.

The included code was for the Brisk Weapon/Armor skin.

If I happen to be in Wal-mart next week, after the coupons are EXPIRED, I may look for and just take them ALL.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I was at my local Wal-mart on Saturday and they have 12-packs of Brisk with a $2 OFF coupon (when you buy 2 12-packs) affixed to the carton. I peeled one off and opened it up and there was an Xbox 5x5 code.

The coupons expire TOMORROW 3/31/13 and there were still plenty of 12-packs that had them.

If I happen to be in Wal-mart next week, after the coupons are EXPIRED, I may look for and just take them ALL.[/QUOTE]Would you be able to pick some up for some of us here? I would paypal you the price of the Brisk.

The promotion died here a long time ago

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I was at my local Wal-mart on Saturday and they have 12-packs of Brisk with a $2 OFF coupon (when you buy 2 12-packs) affixed to the carton. I peeled one off and opened it up and there was an Xbox 5x5 code.

If I happen to be in Wal-mart next week, after the coupons are EXPIRED, I may look for and just take them ALL.[/QUOTE]

I've looked at about a dozen stores in my area trying to get one of those codes without any luck. I would sure appreciate it if you could pass me one if you are able to pick more up. Thanks

at least i got to sell the baird code on fleabay for $15 - fees. so basically a free $10. Thanks Lipton!

Btw i never win raffles so I have already put my mind in that view

[quote name='Envel']Would you be able to pick some up for some of us here? I would paypal you the price of the Brisk.

The promotion died here a long time ago[/QUOTE]

lucky. no stores in my area have any, probably because people like you just peel them off...

[quote name='Jimmienoman']at least i got to sell the baird code on fleabay for $15 - fees. so basically a free $10. Thanks Lipton!

Btw i never win raffles so I have already put my mind in that view[/QUOTE]

Wow! I had no idea! I'm hopping on EBay right now to sell mine. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Lipton emails me every 30 minutes telling me I've won and need to update my info, despite the fact I've done so two hours ago.[/QUOTE]

Yea same here did the first one they sent then 30 mins later they sent a second email I filled it out also but then it told me

Sorry, we were unable to find your email address.
Please check the address and try again.

Kinda crazy being they sent the email to that address

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Lipton emails me every 30 minutes telling me I've won and need to update my info, despite the fact I've done so two hours ago.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I filled out the form, and yet I've been sent the email twice. Kinda sucks as it would seem it is 8-10 weeks from now and not from the time I actually won.

EDIT: Now I've received the email a FOURTH time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the email 3 times, completed the form. So dumb that it's 8-10 weeks from now. What about the other 6 weeks since I won? Dislike that promos/contests take an eternity.

[quote name='rsdSD110']Anyone who is still waiting for the GOW Xbox Bundle, get an email today asking to update your info to claim your prize?[/QUOTE]

I didn't get an email

Hmm thats weird. The email and house address that I won the Dance central game on didnt recieve the notice.

But, My girlfriends recieved 4. I think people that are getting emailed are potential winners for the grand prize maybe?

Edit:

Nevermind, looks like they are re-emailing everyone who won stuff for the gears promotion.

bread's done
Back