Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I'm definitely tired of receiving this message!

"Sorry you didn't instantly win this time. Try another game code. For Official Rules visit www.GameOnPromo.com"[/QUOTE]

This.

Yeah, I don't know. I am not getting the email for the tai code. It's been a week now. I checked spam and everything...weird.
If anyone is selling theirs cheap or wants to be generous, I would appreciate it. I plan on getting judgement so I wouldn't mind having the skins.

[quote name='Sparta']Yeah, I don't know. I am not getting the email for the tai code. It's been a week now. I checked spam and everything...weird.
If anyone is selling theirs cheap or wants to be generous, I would appreciate it. I plan on getting judgement so I wouldn't mind having the skins.[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs :)

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I'm definitely tired of receiving this message!

"Sorry you didn't instantly win this time. Try another game code. For Official Rules visit www.GameOnPromo.com"[/QUOTE]

You and me both!!

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Check your PMs :)[/QUOTE]
You rock, thank you sir. :)
If mine ever shows up, I'll post it here.

[quote name='nas6034']Dang congrats. So many xbox being given away. Hope I win one.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe so many CAG's are winning this. We must represent a large percentage of the people that play this as many times as possible every day.

Thanks for posting this OP I won 1600 microsoft points today using the "game" code at 8:35 pm been entering since Jan 29. So dont give up you can eventually get something.

So many people winning the 360s yet I don't see anybody excited that they won the Gears of War swag (except like a game or something). I wanted a hoodie personally haha but every other reply is "won a 360!" O_O

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']So many people winning the 360s yet I don't see anybody excited that they won the Gears of War swag (except like a game or something). I wanted a hoodie personally haha but every other reply is "won a 360!" O_O[/QUOTE]

Hell, at this point I'd be happy with a 1-Month of LIVE. Playing 5 times a day for almost 2 weeks, at various times throughout the day, but get shot down every time. Kinda surprised, I generally do pretty good in these types of contests.

My gf won this morning. She thought she had won an xbox, but just got a points card. I'm kinda surprised she was so let down. I already won a console and even offered to give it to her nephew if she wanted and she didn't seem interested. I'm happy for more points though. :)

Not getting the email prompt, guess my provider is one of the ones "not participating", ah well, it was worth a shot xD best of luck to all of you!

How many people here won a console so far? haha I wonder if it's close to 100 or anything like that yet?

[quote name='st4nd4u']How many people here won a console so far? haha I wonder if it's close to 100 or anything like that yet?[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to bet it's not nearly as many as many claim...

Woohoo! Just won, FINALLY! I felt like I was the only person who hadn't already. :D I don't have the prize email yet, when do you get it?

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I'd be willing to bet it's not nearly as many as many claim...[/QUOTE]

I'd guess at least 15, give or take

[quote name='trunks982']man.... u guys been winning consoles and stuff. i got nothing.[/QUOTE]
Me neither. I've been doing this since the thread started and I haven't won a damn thing.

I finally won a copy of Gears of War Judgement after playing five times a day everyday from the time the thread started; it's no xbox but i'm still pretty stoked!

[quote name='WV Matsui']5x a day?[/QUOTE]

You can text 5 times a day from your cell phone. After 5 entries it tells you to wait till tomorrow to play again.

Finally won the GoW game at 10:21am EST.

Although, I'd rather have won an xbox as my second one is on its way out, but finally glad to have won something!

[quote name='Grunty']Well, now that I know I can do this 5 times a day...

Think it matters when you do them? IE; spaced out or all at once[/QUOTE]
it's better to space them out a bit

[quote name='Grunty']Well, now that I know I can do this 5 times a day...

Think it matters when you do them? IE; spaced out or all at once[/QUOTE]

Just as long as you don't do them within seconds of each other you should be fine. Even waiting a minute or two is much better than rapid fire since the times are preselected.

In other words, if the closest preselected win time is 8AM and you do your five entries at 7:55:01, 7:55:25, 7:55:55, 7:56:20, 7:56:40 you lost but if you spread them out a bit you may have a chance. Obviously a win time could be exactly 7:56:40 so who the hell knows. IMHO it's best to wait a few minutes between entries or to spread them out but I don't know what's best. I tended to burn through entries within a half hour or hour. I did win so it worked for me but that doesn't mean it's a good strategy.

I finally won. I got super excited thinking it might be a Xbox, Gears Judgement or even Microsoft Points. Got the email, it was a 1 month -____-

Oh well, atleast I finally won something.

[quote name='iRandom']Better than winning a gears t shirt[/QUOTE]
What are the chances of the T-shirt being anything smaller than an XXL? I'm not optimistic here. :lol:

Not gonna lie, I actually WANT the hoodie even though I'm not a Gears fan haha.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']Not gonna lie, I actually WANT the hoodie even though I'm not a Gears fan haha.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I won 1600 points and am happy I won something but would have rather won the hoodie.

I just won something, still waiting for it to show up in my e-mail inbox. That was half an hour ago, how long does it take to send an e-mail?

Well, I finally received the text message reply I've been waiting for at 1:02pm CST...

"Congratulations - You won! Check your email for your prize confirmation # to redeem your prize! Subject to verification."

And this is my prize, a copy of the game. Pretty excited!

gowjb.png

How long did it take you to receive that?
I'm dying to know what or even if I won! I got that text message twice, and after I text another code I got it again followed by "Sorry you didn't instantly win this time.
Kinda confused right now.

[quote name='snake8889']How long did it take you to receive that?
I'm dying to know what or even if I won! I got that text message twice, and after I text another code I got it again followed by "Sorry you didn't instantly win this time.
Kinda confused right now.[/QUOTE]

Took me about 10 minutes to receive the email confirmation. Give it a bit longer, if you don't hear anything, try contacting support.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Took me about 10 minutes to receive the email confirmation. Give it a bit longer, if you don't hear anything, try contacting support.[/QUOTE]

Whew, just got an email. I also won Gear of War Judgement! Not bad, was gonna preorder this anyway.
Surpized to win something actually worth it. Thanks Double o Slevin, and thank you OP for the info about this contest.

[quote name='snake8889']Whew, just got an email. I also won Gear of War Judgement! Not bad, was gonna preorder this anyway.
Surpized to win something actually worth it. Thanks Double o Slevin, and thank you OP for the info about this contest.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Congrats on the win!

[quote name='snake8889']Whew, just got an email. I also won Gear of War Judgement! Not bad, was gonna preorder this anyway.
Surpized to win something actually worth it. Thanks Double o Slevin, and thank you OP for the info about this contest.[/QUOTE]

No problem and congrats! I'm happy there have been so many winners! This seems like its one of the best contests in a long time.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I'd be willing to bet it's not nearly as many as many claim...[/QUOTE]

why would someone claim to win a console if they didn't lmao? The ultimate troll = to troll another while really trolling yourself.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']I'd guess at least 15, give or take[/QUOTE]

count for me would you? For I am too lazy. I'll give you a shiny penny! ;)
(penny may not actually be shiny...)

[quote name='st4nd4u']why would someone claim to win a console if they didn't lmao? The ultimate troll = to troll another while really trolling yourself.

Because that's what people do on the internet, lie and troll. Apparently that's what it's for.

bread's done
Back