Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']if you won 1 prize already how did it let you win a second? Didnt you confirm the prize right when you won it?[/QUOTE]

No I usee two phones but I can just redeem one for my address:(

I bought a brisk but it wasn't marked with gears of war or anything game related. Have you seen any marked brisk bottles because I can't find any. If there aren't specially marked where is the code located and how many digits are there.

Count me in as a winner too!

CONGRATULATIONS Mark, YOU'RE A WINNER!*

You have won* a Gears of War: Judgment Game for Xbox 360. You have also received a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win 1 of 4 ultimate entertainment rooms. Please allow 8-10 weeks for verification and shipment of your prize to the address you provided when registering.

* Subject to verification and compliance with the Official Rules.

I'll continue playing on my wife's phone & if she wins, I can use a relative's address.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE A WINNER!*[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wooooo! I won a copy of Gears Judgement also!

Text was sent at 9:24am got the email within 5 minutes or so.

can't wait to play this game. especially now that it's free!
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[quote name='AlphaQSilly']I bought a brisk but it wasn't marked with gears of war or anything game related. Have you seen any marked brisk bottles because I can't find any. If there aren't specially marked where is the code located and how many digits are there.[/QUOTE]
Same here, all the 1 liter Brisks bottles are $1 but no special labeling

i don't got a cell but my friend i work with promises me he is texting it everyday (with my email linked to his number) so far won 1600 msp... kinda lame how they wanna mail me it, but ohh well... still hoping all the continued texts helps me win the grand prize!

[quote name='kylerg']Still have not won anything, or got a single email. Was I supposed to get one for joining?[/QUOTE]

If you texted "game" you should have gotten an e-mail with a code for Gears of War Judgement DLC

Won Dance Central 3 around 1:40am CST. Would've preferred Gears since I don't have or want a Kinect, but a free game is a free game...

Don't suppose anyone would want to arrange a trade, DC3 for Gears? :lol:

C?a hÃ$ng Chuyên Copy Phim Giá R? - Chep Phim HD - Chép Phim 3D giá r? nh?t sÃ$i gòn

m?i ngu?i ?ng h? nha

?ng h? mình nÃ$

M?i Thông Tin Th?c M?c Xin Liên H?
Mr .Sang : 090.900.2107 - 090.300.2107
Add: 358/4 Cách M?ng Tháng Tám, P.10, Q.3, Tp.HCM
Map(1).jpg

anybody willing to let me use there cell phone number or text for me??? i'm sick of not being able to enter this because of the lack of a phone and none of the stores near me sell the brisk of lipton with the codes.

Hey yea I dont feel like reading 10 pages of stuff

Is that Free Multi Character for Judgemnt ONLY Jungle Tai or if I do it from a 2nd phone will I get a nother charater?

Edit: Also anyone notice a Charge from this thing if you got a free txting plan? I've sent like probably about 15 or so and I'd hate to see 10 bucks worht of charge :(

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Hey yea I dont feel like reading 10 pages of stuff

Is that Free Multi Character for Judgemnt ONLY Jungle Tai or if I do it from a 2nd phone will I get a nother charater?

Edit: Also anyone notice a Charge from this thing if you got a free txting plan? I've sent like probably about 15 or so and I'd hate to see 10 bucks worht of charge :([/QUOTE]

It's the same character for everyone :p

And you don't get charged extra, it's just a regular text so if you have a free plan you're covered :)

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']i have 1 month gold, anyone wanna trade for a gears judgment character dlc?[/QUOTE]

You want to trade the 1month for a jungle tai?

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']i have 1 month gold, anyone wanna trade for a gears judgment character dlc?[/QUOTE]

Presuming you won the 1 month gold in this contest, you should've have received the DLC by email.

Won a copy of Gears of War: Judgement about 30 minutes ago. :applause:

I NEVER win anything with these contests. :lol: 12 straight days of losing and I FINALLY get something.

Question for people who have won Dance Central 3:

Did any of you text "Dance" before winning or was it just a random selection the contest made with a "Game" text (I texted "Game" if anyone is wondering)?

If someone got 2 dlc for Gears of War Judgement I would be very happy to receive one because I'm from France and can't use my phone for the contest.

Thanks ! :)

i have another 1 month gold for a thai this time anyone interested? send me a pm
already have the baird one

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']i have another 1 month gold for a thai this time anyone interested? send me a pm
already have the baird one[/QUOTE]

The Baird one IS the Tai one.
Since Judgement isn't out yet, it reads as Gears 3 DLC. Once you download it though it gets saved under a Gears of War Judgement file in the Harddrive and is titled as Jungle Tai MP Character

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Won a copy of Gears of War: Judgement about 30 minutes ago. :applause:

I NEVER win anything with these contests. :lol: 12 straight days of losing and I FINALLY get something.

Question for people who have won Dance Central 3:

Did any of you text "Dance" before winning or was it just a random selection the contest made with a "Game" text (I texted "Game" if anyone is wondering)?[/QUOTE]

"Dance" and "Game" correspond with different prize pools you can win from

If you text "Dance" you have a chance of winning an Xbox w/ Kinect, 1 month of gold, 1600 MS Points or Dance Central 3

If you text "Game" you have a shot of winning an Xbox w/ Kinect, 1 month of gold, 1600 MS Points, Gears of War Judgement or assorted Gears merch including t-shirts, hoodies, hats and wrsitbands.

[quote name='nas6034']I have 2 Gears DLC to give away. First 2 people to PM me that have CAG member for atleast 1 year will get it.[/QUOTE]

Guess i wasnt fast enough, damn you borderlands, why did i have to play you instead of refreshing this site!

[quote name='The 7th Number']Guess i wasnt fast enough, damn you borderlands, why did i have to play you instead of refreshing this site![/QUOTE]

Haha would you like a code?

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']The Baird one IS the Tai one.
Since Judgement isn't out yet, it reads as Gears 3 DLC. Once you download it though it gets saved under a Gears of War Judgement file in the Harddrive and is titled as Jungle Tai MP Character[/QUOTE]

oh i see thnx bro.

i still need another one for my brother so the one month gold is still up for trade for another gears character code

[quote name='dennisb407']Same here, all the 1 liter Brisks bottles are $1 but no special labeling[/QUOTE]
Has anyone actually successfully entered a code from the bottle?

So I got the message I had won a while ago, but never received the email. Emailed support who said I should receive a replacement email on the 1st. Just got the email and I won a 4 GB 360 with Kinect.

Finally won GOW:J tonight, forgot to text any codes today so I threw out "Game" and won on the 1st attempt. #BoutDamnTime lol

bread's done
Back