Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='bronsonbeliever']I won a 360 w/Kinect and my friend won Gears Judgment, we both did the same thing.

We texted all of our codes in one chunk just after midnight.[/QUOTE]

how did you get codes? or do you mean you texted "game" or "dance" right after midnight?

[quote name='nas6034']how did you get codes? or do you mean you texted "game" or "dance" right after midnight?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, just texted Dance and Game after midnight.

[quote name='Mr x Brightside']These text like promotion...do you get charged for texting? I'm afraid of doing this sort of thing because of fear of being charged.[/QUOTE]

You get charged what you normally would from your wireless provider. So if you have unlimited you're good. Otherwise watch your limit.

[quote name='Andy787']T9QGK-F769M-WWW2J-X6QK7-92QFZ

Code if anyone wants.[/QUOTE]
Gears 3 Baird Multiplayer Character, thanks :)

well, that's 7 days in a row at 5 times a day, and I got nothing but less minutes.

when does this end so I can stop doing it. I know I'm not going to win, but it's like the lottery, you still gotta try.

I won the game :D
Plus I redeemed the dlc code and while it was downloading it said it was a baird character but when I looked at my storage it said I got jungle tai mp character, anyone else got this?

so not a single store were i live has the promo codes on any of the brisk or liption teas,and i don't have a cell phone so i can't do the free entry into it.
so i'm out. i hope everyone wins something cool.

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']
Plus I redeemed the dlc code and while it was downloading it said it was a baird character but when I looked at my storage it said I got jungle tai mp character, anyone else got this?[/QUOTE]

yea i just checked my storage on my xbox and saw the same thing lol. strange.. now if only I could win a copy of the game too! haha

[quote name='canvasch']@chemicalgmer01 ... i found a service called Twilio ...

i don't know if they are a service for consumers or just for corporations... but uhh... maybe will be able to help you[/QUOTE]

that wasn't able to help,you have to pay money to send and receive the texts and it still needs a cell phone on file.

[quote name='st4nd4u']yea i just checked my storage on my xbox and saw the same thing lol. strange.. now if only I could win a copy of the game too! haha[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks I thought it was just my code. I won the game on my first try, thats luck haha

Gears 3 Baird Multiplayer Character
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HRDYQ-J2QQH-6TRJ2-VJ9QW-393XZ[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer SDP']does anyone know what time zone the contests starts a new day?[/QUOTE]

I think it's just 24 hours from when you last entered.

Think i just won a 360+Kinect?

Is this a real contest or am i going to get this all excited feeling and in 8-10 weeks, get a note saying SUCKA!!!!!!

If i do get the 360, I will be grateful!

Cheers

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Think i just won a 360+Kinect?

Is this a real contest or am i going to get this all excited feeling and in 8-10 weeks, get a note saying SUCKA!!!!!!

If i do get the 360, I will be grateful!

Cheers[/QUOTE]

It's real. You won't get your prize for months though. Usually 2 months after the end of the contest. That means you will get it in May, June, or July. Look for it this summer and quit playing now that you won or you risk not getting it. I felt the same a couple years ago when I won an iPad.

Congrats! I haven't managed to win yet but I'm happy other CAG's are winning.

Can people post the times(eastern, central, mountain, pacific, alaskan, hawaiian, etc..) they won and the prize they won?

I did 10 texts over 2 lines one around 2-230AM est and one around 645AM and nada.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']does anyone know what time zone the contests starts a new day?[/QUOTE]

It's been midnight Eastern for me. I imagine that's true for everybody.

[quote name='Blaster man']It's in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Only link in the OP is to SD...

Jesus Christ is this run around easier than just helping someone out and answering?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Only link in the OP is to SD...

Jesus Christ is this run around easier than just helping someone out and answering?[/QUOTE]

Well yeah considering I'm not currently at my computer as I was when I created the thread. Posting from my phone.

Just got this message around 15 minutes ago:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CONGRATULATIONS David, YOU'RE A WINNER!*[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have won* an Xbox Console with Kinect (Xbox 360 4 GB console with Kinect, 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership). You have also received a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win 1 of 4 ultimate entertainment rooms. Please allow 8-10 weeks for verification and shipment of your prize to the address you provided when registering.

Fantastic!!!! I never win anything!!!
[/FONT]

[quote name='brownda1']Just got this message around 15 minutes ago:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CONGRATULATIONS David, YOU'RE A WINNER!*[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have won* an Xbox Console with Kinect (Xbox 360 4 GB console with Kinect, 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership). You have also received a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win 1 of 4 ultimate entertainment rooms. Please allow 8-10 weeks for verification and shipment of your prize to the address you provided when registering.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fantastic!!!! I never win anything!!![/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

congrats

Damn wish i had a cell phone. :(

if anyone gets gears DLC skins or whatever i can trade halo 4 double xp matches for some, have 115 matches still to gift through facebook. PM me if interested.

[quote name='WV Matsui']If you instantly win something can you keep playing or is it one and done?[/QUOTE]

If I remember, it states 1 win per household or something. Probably not. I'm not risking it at least since I won a X360

I tried to enter "GAME" on the Lipton gameonpromo site and I keep getting the

"Please correct the highlighted field to continue" message

[quote name='Wario64']If I remember, it states 1 win per household or something. Probably not. I'm not risking it at least since I won a X360[/QUOTE]

The rules say:
Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per
Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize.

That's not completely clear. I wonder if you can win one with "dance" and one with "game". I haven't won anything yet, but with 3 more months of this I'm hoping I win something.

[quote name='dennisb407']I tried to enter "GAME" on the Lipton gameonpromo site and I keep getting the

"Please correct the highlighted field to continue" message[/QUOTE]

You don't enter "game" or "dance" on the website.
You enter the codes you find on Lipton/Brisk products on the site and you text "game" and "dance" to 87963

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']You don't enter "game" or "dance" on the website.
You enter the codes you find on Lipton/Brisk products on the site and you text "game" and "dance" to 87963[/QUOTE]

oh lol

Thank you

bread's done
Back