Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I redeemed mine and it's for a baird multiplayer character... guessing it's a special skin?[/QUOTE]

I found out it is a "Young Baird" playable character

[quote name='The Dark Enforcer']If anyone who has already won a prize has any extra drink codes, please pm them to me.[/QUOTE]
I think everyone is using the text entry. No code needed. :)

Hurray, another giveaway. Although, every time I do this, for the couple months that follow, I get a lot of spam texts and robocalls. Although, free stuff is appealing...

I think winning anything besides the dlc is a myth. I've texted 5 times for the passed 3 days and nothing. I texted game 9 times and dance 6 times.

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
boxartsm.jpg

Gears 3 Baird Multiplayer Character

FYI: You can also enter via Online www.gameonpromo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Methoes']You have successfully redeemed a code for:
boxartsm.jpg

Gears 3 Baird Multiplayer Character

FYI: You can also enter via Online www.gameonpromo.com
[/QUOTE]

I think you get this just for entering your email.

[quote name='strizay']I think you get this just for entering your email.[/QUOTE]

I tried this last night and have not received a code, so you might get it after your first attempt of entering a code.

[quote name='po00op']Hurray, another giveaway. Although, every time I do this, for the couple months that follow, I get a lot of spam texts and robocalls. Although, free stuff is appealing...[/QUOTE]

fuck. toward the end of Nov and into first several days of Dec I got dozens of spam calls. Some 800s and some listed as Unavailable and some area codes I'm not familar with. the "worst" however were all the damn calls that were nearly identical to my cell # (the last 4 digits would be different, the rest the same. some had a 1 before the area code)

guess I should expect more huh? oh no spam texts though aside from the occasional wrong number.

[quote name='bronsonbeliever']Won a 4GB Xbox 360 w/Kinect! I never win anything.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

do you have proof?

[quote name='bronsonbeliever']Won a 4GB Xbox 360 w/Kinect! I never win anything.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I just won one too. Crazy! Thanks OP for posting this!

i want to win things.... :(

haha got a dlc code so far for GoWJ. hopefully i can win a sweatshirt or something if there are any left lol. good luck and congrats to all winners and hopefuls.

EDIT: my code was for a "Baird multiplayer character" - that's cool I thought it was just for weapon skins or something. I'll take it lol

I won once on a text... (had to borrow my friend's phone, i don't got one) but uhh.. I haven't gotten any email at all ( i also lost 4 times) how long does it take to get the email?

ok nevermind i got the emails, I forgot I had that particular email set to forward to another account...

I WON 1600 MSP, THANKS OP!!

Since I used my friends phone (and I don't know his number) I have a question about redeeming my prize... It's asking for the prize pin (I got) and for my mobile number (i don't got!!!)

If i put in a google voice number or something... are they going to text me the 1600 MSP CODE or are they going to email me it, or just display it on the page after I submit...

Someone who won MSP please answer me, thanks!

(I won't be able to see him to get his number till monday and I want to buy and play The Cave!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
if you win the gears dlc does that mean you can't win any of the other prizes? I've tried 20 times already in 4 days and that's all I got. I have 5 chances today to get nothing.

[quote name='strizay']if you win the gears dlc does that mean you can't win any of the other prizes?[/QUOTE]

Looks like you can win one of each instant prize, according to the official rules
Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household. Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per
Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize.

ok I was just wondering for the people that won a physical prize and not just a dlc code.

Did you enter all 5 codes (or texts) in a row or did you space them out.

also i'd like to know if the xbox system winners won with a code from a lipton product or just used the free codes through text message.

Thanks in advance. and again congrats to the winners.. i'll be in your bushes on delivery day ;)

I won a 360 w/Kinect and my friend won Gears Judgment, we both did the same thing.

We texted all of our codes in one chunk just after midnight.

[quote name='strizay']I'm not going to win, ever

eric-cartman-200.jpg
Backup Assistant Plus
[/QUOTE]

Most people don't win. You really have to do a boatload of contests on a regular basis to win a lot.

[quote name='st4nd4u']ok I was just wondering for the people that won a physical prize and not just a dlc code.

Did you enter all 5 codes (or texts) in a row or did you space them out.[/QUOTE]

Won Gears Judgment here. I spaced my texts out. My winning text was at 5:08 p.m. PST.

Thanks OP for the heads up

bread's done
Back