Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='st4nd4u']why would someone claim to win a console if they didn't lmao? The ultimate troll = to troll another while really trolling yourself.[/QUOTE]

Are you new to the internet? If so, welcome!

I don't think people are lying. If they are they're few and far between. The fact is, people win these contests.

For example (this is an email from 2 years ago):
Hi *redacted*,

Congratulations on winning an Apple iPad!

Thank you for confirming your certificate, we did recieve your fax. Attached, please find a CPK Affidavit of Eligibility that we will need you to fill out completely and scan and email back or fax back to 310-220-6930. We must receive your Affidavit by Friday, April 30th in order to fulfill your prize.

Your prize will be fulfilled within 6– 8 weeks after receipt of your Affidavit.

Thank you for participating in CPK’s Biggest Fanatic Contest!

Best,

CPK Facebook Prize Redemption Team

Another example:
This had a $500 check attached.

I use Straight Talk & can you believe that I got a text saying that "This Service is not available on my plan"!

WTF? I have unlimited everything!

MAN.....Thank sucks!

Anybody else use Straight Talk having the same problem or does anybody know a way around this with an app or google voice or something?

PS...If anybody gets any extra Gears Of War Judgement codes they dont need...I would love to have one since i am locked out of using this method! DAMMIT! :(

Anyone know what the Gears DLC is? I don't plan on buying the game, maybe trade it or give it to a buddy who will be getting the game.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Are you new to the internet? If so, welcome![/QUOTE]

hahaha how did you know?

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I'd be willing to bet it's not nearly as many as many claim...[/QUOTE]
I'm going to have to agree with you on that one.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']Yes, you're obviously new to the thread[/QUOTE]

Nope just to the internet... I honestly don't feel like reading though 18 pages of stuff to find out. Plus I don't think it was stated that it was MP, either way I haven't played much Gears, done with the series so wasn't sure if it was a SP character or MP.

I won dance central 3 today. Stoked to win even though I already have the game (gift for my niece). I was wondering if I can still enter... Is it a one win and your done? Not trying to be greedy but I don't want to waste my time or get disqualified. Thanks.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I won dance central 3 today. Stoked to win even though I already have the game (gift for my niece). I was wondering if I can still enter... Is it a one win and your done? Not trying to be greedy but I don't want to waste my time or get disqualified. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yea, 1 and done. I don't understand the cheaters. I mean, they're getting a prize...

[quote name='Blaster man']Yea, 1 and done. I don't understand the cheaters. I mean, they're getting a prize...[/QUOTE]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you could keep entering. Somewhere deep in this thread was a post stating individuals could win multiple times, although they would be different prizes. Example: you can't win multiple consoles, but you may win a console and a hoodie, etc.

[quote name='Imcheaptoo']Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you could keep entering. Somewhere deep in this thread was a post stating individuals could win multiple times, although they would be different prizes. Example: you can't win multiple consoles, but you may win a console and a hoodie, etc.[/QUOTE]

Here's a quote:

"Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household. Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize."

I'm not entirely sure if that will clear anything up or not.

If anyone doesn't want their judgement dlc, I'm looking for a few and I guess I can give a few bucks paypal as I don't have anything in exchange.

[quote name='BayonetOfRetrobution']Woo, just won a free month of Xbox live gold. Can I still keep trying for other stuff?[/QUOTE]

No, one prize per person/household. If you want to try and win something else, you can have someone else use their phone to enter for you, and then have the prize sent to their house.

I finally won something Im just waiting on the email dont know what as the txt says to check my email for the verification code

Eh won dance central 3 which I already own either way its free

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']No, one prize per person/household. If you want to try and win something else, you can have someone else use their phone to enter for you, and then have the prize sent to their house.[/QUOTE]

I think the official rules say you can win more than one prize.

7. General: ... Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household. Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize.

I have kept entering after winning a copy of Judgment, and I still get "sorry, you have not won. Try another game code" as opposed to saying I can't play anymore.

I just won the free month of Gold too. I didn't even realize the contest was still ongoing until I saw this thread pop up again, so I hadn't played in at least a couple of weeks.

Really wanted GoW: Judgment, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm up to 100 entries so far with no luck. I really just want a copy of Gears of War. Any winning strategies? Are there "winning times" that you guys play at or around to win?

Sweet I won a copy of Gears of War Judgement on my girlfriends phone! We have 2 different address's so I got both games coming in.

Im surprised I won anything I dont ever win off things like this thanks for the post op

And a heads up for people trying I live in PST this second time I won it was 11:01Pm exactly the first time was at 10:30 Pm the day before

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GueloCategory']I sent five consecutive messages and told me not win anything but check my email and I get this:
http://bayimg.com/BAjOfAAEM
some gears of war: judgement dlc
Thanks to the person who makes this thread :applause: (sorry for my english)[/QUOTE]
That gears DLC is not a prize per say. They're giving it to everyone until they run out of codes.

Been playing about everyday for a month and I finally got some Xbox points today.

Thanks OP.

My damn phone wont let me text to a 5 digit number! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

So I am basically OUT OF LUCK! Really irritates me.

[quote name='JKooL']My damn phone wont let me text to a 5 digit number! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

So I am basically OUT OF LUCK! Really irritates me.[/QUOTE]

Then let me give you some relief: I've been playing this uber-stupid text-to-win sweep for-stinking-ever, and all I've accomplished is wasting a *lot* of text messages. Really.

[quote name='boagman']Then let me give you some relief: I've been playing this uber-stupid text-to-win sweep for-stinking-ever, and all I've accomplished is wasting a *lot* of text messages. Really.[/QUOTE]

This x2

[quote name='JKooL']Ha ha ha....well at least you guys got the tai code and a daily chance of 5 failures.[/QUOTE]

I have *no idea* why, but I absolutely *love* the idea of having "a daily chance of 5 failures". That, to me, is hilarious.

[quote name='henhowc']Are they still giving out Gears DLC? Haven't got mine yet. How long does it usually take the e-mail to come?[/QUOTE]
Got mine within seconds of entering it.

Checked your spam folder?

[quote name='dennisb407']Got mine within seconds of entering it.

Checked your spam folder?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did. For some reason my dummy Gmail account didn't forward the message to my primary account.

[quote name='dennisb407']I hope they send me Judgement near the release date, hate to get it in the mail 2 weeks after release lol[/QUOTE]

buy and return? lol

[quote name='dennisb407']I hope they send me Judgement near the release date, hate to get it in the mail 2 weeks after release lol[/QUOTE]

Don't count on it. I won Uncharted 3 from prize logic and it was a good 30-60 days

[quote name='WV Matsui']Don't count on it. I won Uncharted 3 from prize logic and it was a good 30-60 days[/QUOTE]

I also won uncharted 3 and my copy they tried to burn a line across the UPC. They did a really lazy bad job with it and only screwed up the case though.

[quote name='Blaster man']I also won uncharted 3 and my copy they tried to burn a line across the UPC. They did a really lazy bad job with it and only screwed up the case though.[/QUOTE]

Same the cut/burn through the UPC. Don't expect to be able to easily exchange it.

Lol thought the same thing as I was reading it but oh well long as they get my address right I can deal with it

Just read this on Epic forums and it works, if you already used the brisk code to download Jungle Tai, go to your download history and download it again and it should download Emergernce Era Baird. I did it and it worked. Now i have both.

bread's done
Back